[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you would get along with a female version of you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 53931672_p0_master1200.jpg (313 KB, 1200x636) Image search: [Google]
53931672_p0_master1200.jpg
313 KB, 1200x636
Do you think you would get along with a female version of you? Would you fug?
>>
I'm an average looking white guy with a round butt and big hazel eyes. I don't fit in society cause I'm a weirdo.

If I was an average looking white girl with a round butt and big hazel eyes, I'd probably be swimming in Chad dick. No one would give a fuck if I was a "weirdo". I'd be "quirky" instead. The female me would lead the male me on just to make him suffer cause she'd be a crazy bitch and the male me, being the beta I am, would end up heart broken.

It would never work.
>>
I'm not a lesbain, so no.
>>
>>29821073
I think we would get along but no fugging, just cuddling lots. too nervous even when trying to imagine myself in a sexual situation
>>
File: 1388667983455.jpg (392 KB, 676x1000) Image search: [Google]
1388667983455.jpg
392 KB, 676x1000
Yea. We would just sit around playing games and shitposting all day. We would fuck daily as well.
>>
>>29821073
Are there any shows about that concept? There's like a million gender bender ones but I haven't found any about hanging out with a gender bent clone of yourself
>>
I'm a massive stubborn cunt, hate when people touch me but often touch others passionately, and just enjoy people leaving me alone to sleep any time I feel like it
So no
>>
no because i don't get along with anyone. she would be even more bitchy than i am maybe. we'd probably hate each others guts, but secretly be crushing on each other.

i don't know, this is too weird to think about.
>>
>>29821073
I'm looking for a female version of myself right now. But girls are never autistic or interested in talking about abstract subjects.
>>
>>29821073
A female version of me wouldn't hang out with me, she'd be out fucking chads 24/7.
>>
>>29821073
I wouldn't want to fuck me because it's weird. She wouldn't want to fuck me because it's gross and she doesn't have to. If we had the same memory we could cooperate on everything but pretty sure we would conclude that she has to go.
>>
>>29821073
It depends on what you mean by "female version". If it's female from birth, but otherwise same environment then no, not a chance. She would be an average-looking upper-class latina growing up in Miami, all her time would be spent partying.
>>
I really can't conceive a female version of myself but I would sure as hell love to have another male version of myself around. I could be my own best friend thinking the same thing with the same interests and this type of validation would probably motivate me to do more in life. Wouldn't fug him tho.
>>
I met one already, we are both autistic and she invited me to live in her appartment even though we had zero sexual contact so far. We talk about books and philosophy, through there are some differences like me liking anime and her actually posting photos of things she does on facebook.
>>
I wouldn't be able to stand that fat whore for 10 minutes and would kill her and myself
>>
File: 1457033252668.jpg (69 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
1457033252668.jpg
69 KB, 600x679
>>29821073

Absolutely, this is a top tier fantasy that I would love to see happen

why must reality be so cruel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j91F4fBuwzA
>>
>>29821073
>Do you think you would get along with a female version of you?
hell yeah we would get along. if someone was interested in the same things I was and acted like I did we would be very good friends
>Would you fug?
eventually. I wouldn't take initiative and she wouldn't either, but there would be sexual tension between us, and she would be the one to ask me out.
But it would only happen during a crossroads in our life - perhaps one of us is moving away after college, etc.

I think both of us, her especially, would obviously have ideas that the could find someone better, someone nicer and smarter. I think this female version of me would break up with me, eventually. But she would come to regret it.

I would miss her but not attempt to contact her again, and I would probably not date again
>>
>>29821073
I wonder how that would play out to be...
>>
Depends. Is the female version of me cute?
>>
>>29821522
depends how cute of a boy you are
>>
File: 1451975350546.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1451975350546.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
>>29821073
Totally. She'd be so adorable I wouldn't let her go.
>>
>>29821073
I can't imagine how fucking annoying she would be, I probably would have to put her down
>>
I'd tell them to go fuck themself.
>>
>>29821073
>Do you think you would get along with a female version of you?
prob yes.
would not fuck though.
well maybe just the tip
>>
>>29821533
It'd be pretty weird to fuck or date or have fun together with a person who look exactly like me. She needs to look at least a bit different, in a good way for us to get along
>>
File: 1444221122169.png (62 KB, 348x224) Image search: [Google]
1444221122169.png
62 KB, 348x224
That would be my dream girl, imagine doing everything together and liking the same things. Yet, discovering new stuff and always agree. Not mention we would fuck and fuck to exhaustion with no protection until we have a beautiful daughter to take care of.
>>
She'd be a non-ambitious loser who likes Magic the Gathering and wears corporate chains. We'd get along perfectly.
>>
female version of me would hate men as much as i hate women
>>
>>29821073
We wouldn't fuck because I don't really like sex, but there'd be a whole lot of cuddling and talking and that would be nice. I'd love to meet the female me.
>>
A female, light brown haired girl w/ green eyes.
grew up in conservative suburbia.
Be introverted, but easily excitable and super relaxed.
I've always figured me transformed into a girl would be far more popular, as I always got along better with girls in Late middle/high school.
girl-from-birth me would be an SJW, hands down. Still very feminine, Feminist mom, stubborn-tomboyish younger sister, bisexual
yea, I'd be a "gamur gurl"
But she would be super cool to hang out with. Talk games, our fan fictions, watch anime.
I don't think we'd ever fug, tho. We'd agree on too much, there'd be very little spice in our relationship.
>>
Can I trade the bitch in for an exact twin brother, damn that shit would be cash. I'm always doing dangerous shit like breaking into places and no one's there to help my ass or see the views with me. I need a goddamn travel mate that fucking understands me man.
>>
Female me would have acne, yellow teeth, a big forehead, and a big nose. No thanks.
>>
already have met my literal female clone
life is good friends.

we are gonna fugg
>>
>>29821073
Probably not. I'm a sizequeen and have a small dick.
>>
>>29821158
post butt pls
>>
I already do.
She's so fucking wonderful in every way.

But for real, I have like a mental illness thing. The guy version of me is the lame one.
>>
Yes. Not having someone to create junk with gets pretty lonely some days. Would probably not fug though. My body is disgusting.
>>
>>29821073
i'd have to kill 'er
>>
File: 1374445350621.jpg (23 KB, 291x339) Image search: [Google]
1374445350621.jpg
23 KB, 291x339
People I know says that they have seen a female version of my walking around.
I have never seen her before.
>>
Sure I would get along with her since I'm a very laid back and easygoing person.

As for doing anything sexual I don't know. Though imagining a big tiddied female version of myself does sound pretty hot desu.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.