[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you be too tall to be a trap tfw just wanna fulfill my dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 6RoM4DQ.jpg (131 KB, 614x624) Image search: [Google]
6RoM4DQ.jpg
131 KB, 614x624
can you be too tall to be a trap
tfw just wanna fulfill my dreams
>>
File: 1465320045146.png (33 KB, 181x250) Image search: [Google]
1465320045146.png
33 KB, 181x250
>>29821048
if you have nice legs its ok
>>
You're only too tall if you won't date short guys afterward. I understand if you wont though. :/
>>
>>29821160
oh, that shouldn't be a problem. I think any height guy is cool

>>29821103
oh, good. I think I have those
>>
>tfw too tall and ugly to trap
It hurts
>>
>>29821459
d-don't give up hope, famigliano
>>
>>29821770
Thanks, but I already gave up. You have to be born with the looks to do it and I wasn't that lucky.
>>
>>29821883
depends just how you look though
some pretty manly people have managed to look a lot like girls, mostly involving just hairstyles and makeup
>>
>>29822000
Nice trips. I don't look good at all so there's really no hope. I'd look like one of those hons due to my busted face.
>>
>>29822117
what do you mean by busted face, senpai?
>>
>>29822176
It means that my face has awful features and is covered in blemishes. It's hard for me to look in the mirror.
>>
>>29822220
ah, it can't be too bad. I've enjoyed the aesthetic of some pretty "strange" looking people. Not normie strange either, but those who'd be considered 2/10's
I'm sure you're cute and don't even know it
>>
>>29822284
It's really bad, anon. I'm probably a 2/10 at best. I've tried to get close to several robots but I was too ugly for every one of them. I've never been called cute or attractive.
>>
>>29822394
well, we can talk somewhere if you like
just give some skype or steam info in another post if you feel like it
>>
>>29822447
I'm too nervous to post anything. I could send you an email if you left a throwaway.
>>
>>29822644
[email protected]
>>
>>29821103
>tfw you have really nice femme legs, but you have giant shoulders, a man face, and you're 6 ft tall... ugh I just want to be a girl.
>>
I am 6'0" and I have no chance at all of passing as a female.

I'm going to kill myself soon because I don't want to live the rest of my life knowing I couldn't even be a fake cheap imitation of a woman because of my genetics.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.