[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bro just walk up to her and say 'hi'!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 11
File: 1468028906575.jpg (29 KB, 513x540) Image search: [Google]
1468028906575.jpg
29 KB, 513x540
Bro just walk up to her and say 'hi'!
>>
Chad can be a bro tier friend.
Why do robots hate them?
>>
I don't get why that phrase gets posted as if it were terrible advice, on the same league as "just be yourself".

I didn't know how to hit on girls until I tried following that one advice. Just walking up to her and saying "hi" without looking for an excuse or planning a conversation. I'm average looking and a manlet and it works at least one third of the time.
>>
>>29821059
Ill never understand why chads keep believing (or pretending to( they are "average looking at best" and bullcrap like that
>>
>>29821002
H-hi, c-ch-chad wants to know if you want a ride in his BMW.
>>
>>29821059
Because people don't like it when some random stranger just randomly walks up to them and says "h-h-hi" without knowing you when they're trying to mind their own business. Especially women.

If Chad does it they'd be more receptive.
>>
>>29821002
>just walk up to her and say 'hi'!

You motherfucker...
>>
>>29821002
I wish i was white man
>>
>>29821002
honey we should go
>one sec
no.. umm no i have somewhere to be
>don't be rude
please baby i need to get going
>just go get what you need to do done and i'll text you later
umm k ya okay i'll text you later
>text her 20 times
>no answer
>>
>>29821040
They're never really a robot's friend, though. You're just another acquaintance to them, because they have a neverending influx of people that want to be their friends.
>>
Wtf do you say after hi?
>>
>>29821138
Just b yourself bro say what comes to mind bro
>>
>>29821138
A beta will tell you to ask her questions because women love to talk about themselves
A PUA will tell you to 'neg' her, which means demean her in a passive aggressive manner
>>
>>29821280
What would a normal person who actually attracts women tell you?
>>
>>29821288
Probably something stupid like this
>>29821169
>>
>>29821280
PUA? Explain. Also explain how to neg, such as what to say, how to act during negging, and please give examples. Desperately want to attract women but have no idea how after years of emotional seclusion and physical detachment.
>>
>>29821104
They actually love it. Imagine being bored doing nothing, fucking around on the phone to pass time, and someone comes up all of a sudden to save you from your boredom. How could you dislike that?

Women specially love it, since once they realize you're not a creep they start talking to you about their life and shit, and women love talking their ass off.

Maybe it works for me cause I have a child face and I'm small, so I look harmless.
>>
>>29821373
The last thing I want is some random faggot to start talking to me while I'm out walking or reading a book or drinking my coffee.
>>
>>29821408
If it was a girl I'm sure you'd be delighted.
>>
>>29821137
Not really true in every case, Chad can be a guy with an average social network, nothing worse than that though.
>>
>>29821420
You're right. Women aren't as desperate for men to talk to them though as men are for women. Women never approach guys either.
>>
>>29821138
>how are you doing?
>'fine, do I know you?'
>nope
>'then why are you talking to me?'
>cause I felt like. Mind talking for a while?
>'ok...'
>so, where are you from/where are you going/what did you have for breakfast today/etc/doesn't matter
>>
>>29821455
Women never have to.
>>
>>29821420
It depends. If I'm trying to mind my business and look at something on my phone or read a book, I don't want ANYONE talking to me. Girl, guy, whatever.
>>
>>29821455
They like to feel attractive, interesting and validated, just like every living thing in the world.
They also like talking more than walking or reading a book or drinking their coffee. Introverted women are a myth.
>>
File: 1462456933820.jpg (442 KB, 1350x2045) Image search: [Google]
1462456933820.jpg
442 KB, 1350x2045
*walks up to her*
>Hi
>>
>>29821468
Well if they're interested in me they'd have to because I probably won't do it out of fear
>>
File: its all a numbers game.jpg (491 KB, 1276x1306) Image search: [Google]
its all a numbers game.jpg
491 KB, 1276x1306
>>29821341
Negging and other PUA(Pick Up Autist) techniques aren't recommended if you're a robot.

Pic HIGHLY related, this guy did nothing but PUA techniques 500 times in a row and got rejected 500 times in a row.
>>
Don't do PUA, it's stupid ass shit that gets you no where.
>>
>>29821515
holy fucking shit
*antimootbloxxingandallthatshit*
>>
>tfw short (5'6)
>fit, ottermode
>"cute" features at best, some girl on the leddit rate me rated me a 9.5 but that's the highest I've ever got. on /soc/ I get 7s usually
>my mom thinks i'm handsome which means absolutely nothing
>women don't talk to me ever
>attract fat girls and tumblr sluts on tinder if anything
>fairly intelligent I guess, uni student, have wide knowledge of esoteric topics and mundane pop culture
>am a quiet, timid person around strangers

How would I do approaching random women if I fixed the quietness? I feel like I'd get laughed at because of my height.
>>
>>29821598
>which means absolutely nothing
I thought I could trust my mother's taste? This is very concerning.
>>
>>29821598
>some girl on the leddit rate me rated me a 9.5 but that's the highest I've ever got.

That means somewhere out there in the world a girl thinks you look near perfect. You likely have to be objectively attractive to get a rating that high. The height is bad but good face, shoe lifts, and fit body can alleviate that. Fuck off Chad.

Most robots would be lucky to get a 5.
>>
>>29821002
>h-hi
>hello what can I do for you
>uh.. What's up?
> nothing much
> cool
Then I walk away
>>
>>29821598
Women won't fucking laugh at you for being 5'6 quit reading /fit/. Your problem sounds mental more than anything. Just b yourself might actually work for you.
>>
>>29821002
>hey girl are u familiar with the lore of neon genesis evangelion
>no
>wanna hear more?
>sure
>we go back to my place and i show her my pyramid made from pepsi and dr pepper cans
>explain how neon genesis evangelion ended
>smell her hair as i whisper in her ear
>"get out roastie"
>>
>>29821447
>a stereotype isn't true in every case

wow really?
>>
>>29821408
Depreshun/sadness and introversion makes you like loneliness more. Try talking to someone when your brain is less foggy and you will feel some enjoyment out of it.
>>
>>29821138
Doesn't matter. Just make sure you look at them deep into their eyes.
>>
>>29821457
>>29821487
Is this what life is like for hot guys?
>>
File: facepalm-kanye.jpg (25 KB, 550x291) Image search: [Google]
facepalm-kanye.jpg
25 KB, 550x291
>mfw a "friend" literally convinced me to try this
>mfw this >>29821655 is pretty much what happened

He just wanted to laugh at me...
>>
>>29821002
> Just stay in your room all day and do nothing at all, girls love that.
>>
>>29821455
>what is attention whoring
bro...
>>
>>29821373
>How could you dislike that?
Because I was happy using my phone and now I have to listen to some faggot talk about something I couldn't care less about
>>
>>29821721
you know that women do not like being bothered by ugly guys who want to fuck them, right?
>>
>>29821457
Are you seriously this socially retarded? Honestly you sound worse than the 'eat all the eggs' guy. That's not how conversations go.
>>
>>29821863
Actually, if you are ugly, they would prefer you do that instead of bothering them
>>
>>29821902
It's okay, men won't talk to you, and women doubly so. No need to worry, since nobody wants to anyways.
>>
File: white kiting.jpg (214 KB, 970x1139) Image search: [Google]
white kiting.jpg
214 KB, 970x1139
>>29821932
i love this story
>>
>>29821854
>Friends told me to try this and wanted to watch out of view of the girl
>They had to leave when the conversation hit the 20 minute mark
>It kept going for at least 20 minutes more
I don't know what fucking happened, it was like fucking Odin himself channeled himself through me because I have social anxiety and never had such a good(or any) conversation with a stranger, let alone a very attractive one.

I feel dumb for not asking her number though.
>>
>>29821303
>>29821169

This is literally the best advice though
Unless you are autistic you will automatically learn social skills if you put yourself out there

Trying to go in with a plan or 'tactics' like betas and puas do is fucking stupid. Do you think normies and chads do that????

I would rather meet a girl being myself than using tactics or specific questions or jokes that I've used hundreds of times.
>>
>>29821951
I don't know where you were going with that but ok.
>>
>>29821932
Nobody officially taught me how conversations should work
>>
>>29821002
Why? I don't like people.
>>
friendly chads that got your back are normie redeeming honestly
>>
>>29821834
I'm no hot guy but it works for me.

>>29821932
I am seriously socially retarded but following that scheme I can get girls' phone numbers with ease. I'm sharing it because I've tested it and it works, it's not just something I made up in my mind.

On the topic of social retardation, conversations are not about the words. Not when you're trying to flirt. Conversations are about body language, eye contact, showing interest and validation. Words are just an excuse to show emotions with your body.
>>
>>29821932
obviously you dont approach women
>>
File: coolkids.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
coolkids.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>29821090
my dad's bmw has space for everyone.
>>
File: JustFuckMyShitUp.jpg (99 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
JustFuckMyShitUp.jpg
99 KB, 960x960
>>29821059
Lmao I did it and it went fucking terrible
>tfw everyone posts "lol I did it and it worked bro"
>everyone but you
>>
>>29822160
can't dodge the rodge pham
>>
>>29822127
>I'm no hot guy but it works for me.
>"I am totally not hot guys! Its a total coincidence that women want to fuck me!
>>
File: LeNotReccomend.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
LeNotReccomend.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>>29822013
>Unless you are autistic
do you know what board you're in right now
>>
>>29822127
Well then I'm fucked because I am literally a sperg and it mostly manifests itself in the form of lack of expression. I'm not bad looking and I am socially aware and understand people's feelings/expressions, I just don't express myself at all through eye contact/body language/etc. All I know how to do is communicate through words.

Maybe that's why I make friends with dudes really easily but women seem repulsed by me.
>>
>>29821989
>"Odin himself channeled himself through me"
>doesn't get a girl's number and wonders why

Fairly obvious from that reddit sperg tier shit sentence alone that you're a complete twat. She probably felt awkward as fuck and wanted you to leave her alone the entire time.
>>
>>29821059
1) What the fuck are you supposed to do after you say hi?

2) >>29821104

I'm willing to bet that you have good conversation skills though, thats why it seems so easy to you
>>
>>29822223
>Maybe that's why I make friends with dudes really easily but women seem repulsed by me.
LOL that's me
guys idolize me, seriously, they are always trying to impress me
>>
>>29822270
>1) What the fuck are you supposed to do after you say hi?
Just say anything, but don't talk about the weather please
>>
>>29822265
True.

I've never visited Reddit and have basically only been here for 9 years but I guess I can't help it sometimes.

also you should work on your reading comprehension, it's not that I asked and didn't get her number, it's that I didn't ask.
>>
>>29822013
>put yourself out there

When will this normie meme fucking die? "putting yourself out there" means absolutely nothing if you don't first get yourself in good shape, learn social dynamics and how to talk to women, learn how to dress well and learn how to deal with the inevitable rejection that even Chads get because it's a pure numbers game. "Just putting yourself out there bro" is fucking pointless if you don't spend the countless hours preparing yourself first.
>>
>>29822216
Looks will only get your foot in the door, they wont take you that far on their own as a guy. As a good looking aspie, I can assure you that.

The guy you're responding to is probably charismatic and sociable and thats why it works for him.
>>
>>29822067

Most people learn automatically if they have a lot of social experiences. Fuck you don't even need that much, go out to bars and talk to twenty girls a night. For a week straight.

Of course if you are actually autistic or have some other social retardation then this won't work.
>>
>>29821515
I wonder how ugly he was.
You think he tried 500 Stacie's and never tried a plain Jane?
>>
lol I'm honestly glad I'm not american
you guys need to go through a shitload of effort just for a phone number
here in my country you can easily make out with a 10 minute conversation if you're assertive enough

and I still manage to be a kissless virgin
>>
>>29822320
My apologies then. I can't shitpost here at work, so I resort to Reddit to kill time when I'm there. Your sentence just reminded me of the insufferable forced meme spouting failed normies that make up 90% of the userbase there.

And also, no my reading comprehension is fine. I understood that you didn't ask for her number. I'm just positive that you wouldn't have gotten it even if you'd asked.
>>
>>29822216
It's not a coincidence, women didn't give a shit about me until I spent two years researching seduction and chatting up random strangers.

Looks are important. I'm not gonna pull a 10 by just saying hi. She wont even look at me. But if I want to talk to a 6/10 or below I'll just go and say hi and it'll work better than anything else I could say.

Let's be honest. When a guy comes up to a girl and says "hi", she knows. She's not stupid. But girls are whores and they're horny all the time. Every time you walk up to a girl and say hi, she secretly hopes you do everything right so she can feel attracted to you and then fuck and it's going to matter more what SHE wants than who you are, how you look or the shit you say. She's the center of her own world.
>>
>>29822336
But see, I feel like it just shouldn't be this difficult.

Some people can just do this stuff so naturally, while others (like me) practically need a goddamn manual.
>>
>>29821002
Reminds me of one of my all time great failures.

A chad friend of mine met me at the mall, and we had lunch. The whole time, he's urging me to talk to a couple of skater-lookin' girls.

I finally give in, and walk over, I tell one of them she has a nice hat, and leave sheepishly, the scent of autism just emanating off me.

Suddenly, my chad friend comes in, and HE ends up getting all of their numbers. I'm just looking at him in awe the whole time, dumbstruck at the idea that you literally can just...TALK to them, and be flirty.
>>
>>29822406
just make the conversation as personal as you can
>>
>>29822406
Well, I'm with you anon. The people who it comes naturally to have been Chads all their lives, so everything comes natural and they already have the looks, charm and charisma from grade school on up. The rest of us have to learn it. I'm an oldfag in his 30's and I'm still piecing it together. Not a wizard, but I may as well be.
>>
this works for the Chad, because he is good at communicating, and especially good at speaking his mind
for me, and not just with women but all conversations, I think of something to say, but then it takes me 30ish seconds to build up the will to actually say it
lots of awkward pauses in my conversations, and women don't have time for that
>>
File: God.jpg (47 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
47 KB, 400x600
>>29822336

You're an idiot and you probably have no experience on what you're talking about apart from what you read on r9k.

>get yourself in good shape
This is true, but as long as you don't have a facial deformity or are anorexic or morbidly obese it doesn't matter at all. If you are anorexic, fatten yourself up. If you are obese, go to a fucking gym you fat fuck. You don't need the body of a greek god to get started. If you have a facial deformity then you are just fucked desu.

>learn social dynamics and how to talk to women, dress well and how to deal with rejection

YOU LEARN THIS BY PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE. Holy fuck, you're an idiot if you think you can prepare for all of those things in your mom's basement. Just jump in the deep end of the pool because it's the only way.

You're like a guy who thinks he can get good at a videogame by spending hours reading the game manual and memorizing every detail, but you just need to start the game and play around and experiment with it.
>>
>>29822391
I'm pretty robot outside of that occurrence and I'm not usually this spergy, in my word choices at least..

and you said I wondered why I didn't get the number but I stated why I didn't get the number, anon.
>>
halo effect is OP as fuck
you can say whatever you want if you're 8+ in looks
>>
>>29822270
Doesn't matter. See the last paragraph in >>29822127
Something like >>29821457 usually pulls it off if you focus on the actual important parts of conversation.

My conversation skills are terrible. I just act. There's nothing genuine about me when I talk to a girl for the first time. I learned it all from youtube, books and films.
Once she's hooked, I don't even speak. I just stare into her eyes and let her do the talking. The problem with you guys is that you focus on the wrong thing. You think you're doing the conversation part wrong, while in reality you fail at the seduction part.
>>
>>29822392
>spent two years researching seduction and chatting up random strangers

Now it all makes sense why this is easy for you. Practice makes perfect. Kudos to you
>>
>>29821923
Yet you keep marrying deformed fucks, not an argument.
>>
>>29821137
Sometimes they give us advice sure maybe we don't like the advice but at least they cared enough to try and help us with our autism
>>
>>29822392
>Every time you walk up to a girl and say hi, she secretly hopes you do everything right so she can feel attracted to you

You're almost right. A woman will know whether she wants to fuck you or not within basically 15 seconds. If you pass that initial "fuckable" threshold only then does what you said come into play. The way to get past that initial threshold is to lift to get yourself in the best shape possible, dress well and carry yourself with impeccable frame and the rest is just a numbers game, because even if you do everything right you may still not be that random girl's type. Then the shit tests begin where she vets you by challenging you mentally and you have to maintain frame and be charming and witty and all that garbage pua teach you. It's really a fucking chore but it does actually work if you feel that getting laid is worth all that effort.
>>
>>29822495
>You're like a guy who thinks he can get good at a videogame by spending hours reading the game manual and memorizing every detail, but you just need to start the game and play around and experiment with it.

Very well said. It took me years to realize this.

You can't learn how to ride a bike by reading a book about how to do it.

You can learn how to swim by reading a book about how to swim.

And you can't develop good social skills without FUCKING SOCIALIZING!
>>
>>29822572
can I get gains with just pushups?
>>
>>29822581
I think all robots realize this deep down. Unfortunately, the fear of coming off as an autistic retard is so overwhelmingly strong that it's hard to actually get down to it.
>>
>>29822537
Thanks.
It might be obnoxious at times but I try my best to share what knowledge I've gathered to others who were as lost as I used to be.

I'm still not a Chad but I've made a shitload of progress and I'm getting results. I hope it helps someone just like many anons helped me.
>>
>>29822495
I know how to socialize
just not with girls
I still got to make out with a few girls by kissing them as soon as they get flirty, so I don't get a chance of fucking it up
>>
>>29822537
Six years of pua studying here. Fucked plenty of bar sluts and girls off okc, but it's honestly not worth it. I can hide it for sure with training, but I'm just another autist drunkposting here on a random friday alone.
>>
>>29822581
Not completely true.
You can't develop good social skills without socializing, but you can improve them a lot through study and observation.
>>
>>29822572
Why do video game fanatics with pizza faces who are skinnier and much shorter than me(6'1 150 lbs) get nice gfs then?

I've never tried but it can't be as hard as you're saying.
>>
File: 1354565087370.jpg (553 KB, 3000x2253) Image search: [Google]
1354565087370.jpg
553 KB, 3000x2253
>>29821059
>I'm average looking
>>
what you really wanna do is say "you're eyes shine like diamonds"
>>
comfort zone is such a fucking trap
that's how I managed to stay kv until 18
>>
>>29822593
Somewhat. You will never get the results that a simple routine like stronglifts will give you though.

I started out four years ago as a skinnyfat guy too afraid to go to the gym from being a socially awkward autist, so i just did p90x at home and that actually worked great to get that "ottermode" type body. So I'd recommend that if you're gym adverse and just want to do calisthenics. But for true size you need to lift.
>>
>>29822495
Alright chad, how close to a social interaction omegle is? It attracts mostly social retards and introverts, so that is already hard mode and requires more effort than a normal. It is difficult putting myself out there when I live in such a small town where everyone knows everyone, so whatever I say here will be remembered forever.
>>
>>29822687
I've actually heard a girl call Draper average looking she said she was kidding after and called him a hunk.
>>
>>29822689
you're eye's shine like diamonds*
>>
>>29822572
No. A woman WILL want to fuck you 100% of the time as long as you're a man and have a dick.
She wont do it. She'll test him. Her pride wont let her fuck anyone and everyone. But deep down, they'd fuck whoever, and they're hoping that you pass their fucking tests and standards so they can bang you without feeling guilty.
>>
>>29822653
Honestly I ask myself that all the time.

The only way I've ever gotten women is through working my ass off like I described.. But I'm a complete fucking autist weirdo and once the girls I sleep with actually get to know me they all bail. So maybe those nerdy short dudes are just charming guys.. I really don't know. I just know what works for me and it takes a lot of work and study.
>>
>>29822708
I hate living in a small town for the same reason. Would much rather live in a big city where nearly everyone is strangers and there's a low probability of running into someone I know.
>>
File: God2.jpg (44 KB, 348x632) Image search: [Google]
God2.jpg
44 KB, 348x632
>>29822605

Because deep down those robots are too attached to their identity. Think about it, if you were playing a videogame would give a fuck if you made your character go up to a girl and talk like an autistic retard and disgust the girl? Fuck no, you'ld probably think it's funny.

I haven't quite figured this one out yet to be honest but I think it stems from people being overly attached to their sense of identity. I think the solution is to just go out there and do it anyway.
>>
Nobody wants to admit that 90% of it all comes down to looks.
>>
>>29822785
This. All the normie advice about "just talk to girls bro!" are just chads being assholes and mocking robots again.
>>
>>29822270
>1) What the fuck are you supposed to do after you say hi?
ask her her name? have a normal conversation? that's up to you anon
obviously you need atleast decent conversational skills (they can be improved obviously) unless you have autism you're ok
>>
Ok, I have a question here and it might sound a little weird, but maybe not since this is r9k.

Anyway, I'm good looking but have social anxiety, pretty much only around attractive girls. And one of my symptoms is that I can't talk to an attractive girl without my face turning red. Isn't that pretty much a dead giveaway that I'm not confident and that would turn her off? I mean I can do all this body language stuff and learn all the right things to say, but my face blushing like a cherry might just end up fucking me over right?

Maybe this is a better topic for therapy.
>>
>>29822740
One of the guys I was describing was pretty damn amiable, I don't think there's many people the dude didn't get along with even with greasy hair and a physique even I could throw across a room.

I guess being likable goes really far?
>>
>>29822785
Anyone being honest will admit that, sure. But there's a lot that goes into looks. Dressing well, being in good shape and being well groomed are all things you can control, and that's a large majority of what looking good consist of.
>>
>>29822392
>Every time you walk up to a girl and say hi, she secretly hopes you do everything right so she can feel attracted to you and then fuck and it's going to matter more what SHE wants than who you are, how you look or the shit you say. She's the center of her own world.
Have you read Models by any chance? Great book, what you said reminds me of that book. About how a girl roots for you in hope that you'll attract her.
>>
>>29822829
No it's cute as fuck. Just gotta play it right.
You're basically telling her you want to fuck her without doing anything. That obviously turns her on unless you act insecure.
>>
>>29822785
Lol, no.

Yes, looks matter but 90%? Not that much. But the fact is that good looks will probably give someone more confidence
>>
>>29822836
Yea, I suppose so. Being likable on a basic, fundamental level must really connect with some girls and they'll like guys like that regardless of how they look.

Deep down though I'm a shitty human being with no redeemable qualities, but through practice and study and diligently working out I can fake being a charming normie pretty damn well, so that's what works for me and I stick with that.
>>
>>29822861
You're right.

If you laugh it off it's no biggie. But if you start looking down and acting ashamed then you just screw yourself. Be secure in your flaws I guess.
>>
>>29822618
>I still got to make out with a few girls by kissing them as soon as they get flirty, so I don't get a chance of fucking it up
that's alpha as fuk son
>>
>>29822842
>Dressing well, being in good shape and being well groomed are all things you can control,

That helps, but it won't even add a point. The most important parts are all genetic (height, bone structure, jawline, eyes)

>>29822872

confidence without the looks to back it up gets you nowhere with women. They will put you in your place very quickly. Its like a 5'4 guy telling people he's 6'2.
>>
>>29822896
I've heard that if you pretend long enough you'll become what you're pretending to be.

Not good news for professional shitpost artists but still.
>>
>>29822618
Did it go like
>Oh I bet it's big, the banana I me-
>[kissing sounds]
>>
>>29822852
Haven't read that book, but from what I've heard from women that's actually true. Once you pass the threshold of attractiveness once they start talking to you they're basically just hoping you don't fuck up and they're kind of on your side in that respect. The hotter the girl though, the higher her bar is as to what she considers not fucking up. For some fat or homely girl all you have to do is not sperg out or be a perv, but for an actually attractive girl it's a lot higher than that.
>>
>>29822916
If you don't have the looks to back up confidence it's probably better to act indifferent than confident.
>>
>>29822852
No but I guess I'll give it a read. I try to learn as much as I can of this topic.
>>
>>29822767
I guess it's because they don't want to bruise their egos. They don't want to put themselves in a situation where they can get rejected or get an undesirable result because it will hurt their inflated self worth. Robots are very selfish people, me included.
>>
>>29823020
Sounds a lot like me desu.
I tend to think of myself as "above" others in certain aspects but I'm still really nervous and antsy about approaching women even if I think I might have a decent chance. I just don't want to take any risk of rejection because it'll make me feel like a loser if it does happen. Rejection is ALWAYS a possibility.
>>
>>29822931
That's complete bullshit in my experience. I'm an oldfag whose been doing pua stuff for years. After years of working out, learning how to dress well and talk to women, I look the part and can act the part in short spurts. I've taken girls home on the first night, then had them totally reject me after a few dates once the facade wears off. If you saw me you'd never think anything but Chad. I'm nothing like that in actuality. Obviously, or I wouldn't be here. "Fake it till you make it" is complete bullshit, at least in my experience. I'm still the same pathetic autist after years of hard work pretending to be something I'm not. Maybe it'd be different for you though, so give it a shot I guess.
>>
>>29823020
>inflated self worth

OR they have low self worth (either consciously or subconsciously) and don't want other people to reject them because it will just reinforce those negative feelings
>>
>>29821040
Because being a bro to a Chad means being a sidekick. Robots want to Ultra Hyper Alpha Male #1.
>>
>>29822829
same here pham
ugly girls and sluts, I can talk to no problem. but girls that are attractive? i sperg out externally
>>
>>29823071
Why not strive to be the best?
Who the fuck dreams of being some average joe schmoe normie? No one. If you're gonna go the self improvement route, your goal should be to become the best.
>>
>>29822767
I disagree. Regardless of how many times you did it, if you were just some sperg who put no thought into his approach, his appearance and his manner of speaking you'd get the same result over and over like banging your head against a brick wall. You have to change your identity to get anywhere, at least that's how it's been for me.
>>
>>29823101
Becoming Chad or the alpha male takes a lot of time, effort, and hard work. Not only physically but also a huge mental shift, which is the main problem for robots. Joe Schmo office worker douche is still more ideal than NEET robot and a lot more realistically attainable for most people here.
>>
>>29822985
It's easy to confuse indifference with meekness though. Like if your definition of being indifferent and not caring is just not saying anything and being passive. If a girl senses that you're timid or shy then 9 times out of 10 you're done.
>>
>>29822967
no
I just search for attraction signs in the middle of the conversation, like she is being touchy, keeping eye contact, smiling a lot or fondling her hair, then I start escalating (by caressing her face or something like that) and it simply happens
>>
>>29823058
Damn man, have you actually ever had a gf or did you never want one?

I'm such a faggot that I want a LTR for some reason more than anything else I can do with a woman.
>>
>>29823143
Well FUCK me then.

I am shy and timid around women. All I need to know is how to change that. I don't have any physical shortcomings.
>>
>>29823143
I meant indifferent as instead of being the 5'4'' who tells people he's 6 foot, being the 5'4'' who doesn't give a fuck about being small or if he gets laid or not.
>>
>>29823144
Yep. This is basically it. Eye contact is huge, also situating yourself on the date so that she's right next to you for all that "kino" bullshit. Just make up some stupid excuse as to why you want to sit next to her. My favorite is teasing here for being a low talker then sitting right next to her so I can "hear her better." Most of them with half a brain will see through it, but if they like you they'll be into it anyway. This anon gets it.
>>
>>29823185

Only way to change that is to jump into the deep end head first and just be around as many attractive women as possible and start talking to them. You're going to eat shit at first, but you get better over time. But it really does suck at first because you're going to make an ass of yourself.
>>
>>29823210
I just like to seal the deal as soon as I can so I have less of a chance to mess it up by saying stupid shit
>>
>>29823181
Yea, I've had gfs before, but like I said, it never lasts. I play the Chad role well, and yea I have it on easy mode since I'm 6'1 and have fancy high paying job. Once my actual real self comes out it all goes to shit every time though. I'm like you though, really just want a ltr with a girl I actually love, but I'm too fucking weird deep down I guess. You're not a fag at all for wanting that. It's really natural. You ever have one yourself?
>>
>all these fags acting like social skills are even necessary
I talk like a fucking autist, but look good so grills respond. I'm just too autistic to seal the deal
>>
>>29823234
Kek. We're basically the same.

I always like to just go in for the kiss early after building some rapport and doing the stupid shit like "randomly" reaching over and touching her thigh while laughing and leaving my hand there, about an hour into the date. That way I know if it's going somewhere or not. Most of the successful ones will play the bashful role of "why are we making out in the middle of a bar wtf hahah" but it really just makes it so that I have less time to fuck it up with the talking and can just escalate from there. I've struck out hard and made an ass of myself on occasion with that, but it's worth the risk. Better than just sperging out on the long run and making things awkward with bad conversation and an awkward goodbye at the end of the night. Better to just roll the dice and say fuck it early.
>>
>>29823272
It's pretty shitty that none of them were girls who were okay with the more robotic side of you in the long term, especially if you're Chad otherwise. and no, I've never had a girlfriend, I've been home schooled and at home until 20, now that I'm in college my outlook feels less bleak.

I'm considering putting what you said in your original post to use and maybe I can make it and find a girl who'd want someone like me.
>>
>>29823186
Man.. being 5'4 must truly be hard mode. I feel for you brother. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>29823427
hand on thigh is a little bit dangerous really
caressing chin is the best I think, girls love it, seriously
>>
>>29823500

In what atmosphere are we talking about touching girls like this? In what setting? Like at a bar?
>>
>>29823439
Well all I can say is just make yourself into the best you possible.

Don't even do it for the girls. Do it for yourself. Lifting and learning how to dress well has been really great in terms of my job and confidence when dealing with random normies, so there's that. I still feel like a worthless piece of shit everyday, but there are some benefits aside from fucking random sluts off tinder.

There's a ton of free stuff about simple men's fashion and lifting regimens and meal plans online. You're still young as hell so you've got plenty of time and you're the perfect age. I hope you don't end up like me. Good luck.
>>
>>29823557
any atmosphere man, it works better when standing up tho
just make sure she is attracted and flirty enough before trying
also keep the conversation as personal as possible
>>
>>29823500
Actually I feel the opposite. Caressing the chin is something I do way later on. That seems way too direct and to the point for a first move. The sort of innocent brushing of the thigh while laughing then eventually just placing your hand there and holding it seems to work best for me.

Funny how we both think each others' approaches are more aggressive than our own. Whatever works I guess. The "I can't hear you so I'm going to sit right next to you where you're basically in my lap" thing is golden though. I've failed with it before, but 9 times out of 10 its golden.
>>
>>29823643
I think it has something to do with our countries
I guess you're american
I'm brazilian, and here in my country we greet by airkissing (I kiss no air tho, cheek kiss ftw), and it's very common for girls to grab your face to do it
>>
>>29823557
Yep. I'm definitely a bar guy.. I will always suggest a bar I'm familiar with as a first date off tinder, and will I never do the "day game" because I honestly don't have the balls for that shit. Restaurants too if it's a second date or something.

It depends on the girls though.. if she warms up and is receptive to you then you have to try for some physical contact of any sort. You can misread it and fall on your face and it sucks, but it's basically your job as the guy to try. If she likes you though, it's awkward as fuck to spend an entire night out with a girl with no physical contact then trying to kiss her at the end of the night. You have to warm them up to it.

It's lame as fuck how all these girls will scream up and down about equality and "just talk to me like a normal person" and blah blah blah, but if you actually want to get anywhere with them you have to lead the way in everything and dictate all the terms.
>>
>>29823568
I believe it, I meant to imply that I've been in college for two years(22 now) and during the first I dressed like I just left the basement, dressing relatively normal was a big self-esteem boost but I do think I can improve on that and my body a lot more.

Thinking back to that is actually a big inspiration, anyway thanks for the good wishes, man, I'll try to make it. Hope you find real love, whatever that is.
>>
>>29823715
Yep, american. Good call. It must be a cultural thing. Touching a girl's face here is something that's really something you do when you're already intimate. Just brushing your hand against her thigh while laughing about something to see if she's receptive is no big deal here. If you do that and she leans in or keeps laughing more then you know you're in.
>>
>>29823715
Im curious though. What are other signs of interest in Brazil that differ from here that you can think of?
>>
>>29823848
body language related, not much really, I just feel like girls are touchier, always finding some excuse to brush you (like that girl wiping ants off me periodically)
but idk, it's a very social country, any guy that's social enough and holds his shit together can get laid a lot
girls are also a lot more blatant when they like you, from what I can see about american dating
>>
>>29823900
Sounds better than here. It's basically a huge game in America where both sides know they just want to fuck, but it's up to the man to initiate everything. Once you initiate they're all over you, but you have to make the first move, always.
>>
>>29823962
it's not really hard to get approached by a girl here if you're 7+
other than that, if they're attracted, they will mire you until you approach
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.