[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbot here. Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: she busy call later.png (726 KB, 577x766) Image search: [Google]
she busy call later.png
726 KB, 577x766
Lesbot here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Ever day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of chads act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.
>>
>>29820893
keep going Im almost there
*mutedbloxandallthat*
>>
Rate my cock, dyke.
>>
Kek you're lame kys
>>
>>29820893
Good thing I like both girls AND boys. As more girls like girls, more boys try to look like girls.
>>
>>29820893
also dont castrate me, if I keep my balls Ill still desire you and so suffer even more
you can then go on to rub my face in the fact that Ill never even get to kiss your soft feet; by cutting my dick off instead and leaving the balls you could even then deny me the ability to even gain the small measure of pleasure that is masturbation
>>
File: H3U8mcu.jpg (12 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
H3U8mcu.jpg
12 KB, 255x255
>>29820893
woah, i have never seen such a desperate attempt
>>
I just wanted to bamp this with another reply saying I just finished off I had a really weak dribbly ejaculation I hardly even felt it and my dick had went limp for the last part of it and I want to thank you for denying me in this way by not even making another post in this thread anymore, I got exactly the amount and degree of sexual satisfaction that I deserve
I hope you get to enjoy all the pleasure that you need want and deserve with all of the hot girlfriends and alpha chads that you want and if you like you can make fun of me and rub that fact in my face whenever you like
>>
>>29821777
i know but this pic always gives me a boner
>>
there is no such thing as a straight girl going lesbo, all girls are partially lesbo. all it takes is some alcohol and an alpha chad to get in a MFF threesome and you end up with your tongue in some girls snatch

there are no straight girls
>>
Funny......

My wife Wendy was an EXCLUSIVE lipstick lesbian for 11 years before she met me....

By the way, the idiot closest to the camera..... Isn't that Eggman ?
>>
i'm perfectly fine with this future
>>
File: 4L_jkZGVAaD.jpg (128 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
4L_jkZGVAaD.jpg
128 KB, 800x598
I'm not concerned in the least with the dyke takeover, I am quite concerned about the kike takeover though.
>>
File: PDVD_093.png (337 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_093.png
337 KB, 640x478
>>29820893
We are and always will be culturally and intellectually superior to you. We dominate without having to bitch and moan for privilege. I fucking hate it when roasties try to stroke their egos over shit that no one in their right mind would be proud of. "woah holy shit I cried for fucking ever and now I get treated better than everyone else!! We are th3 supr3m3!!!!a1!1!" We gave you that power, and it'll be gone soon. More and more people are being redpilled on this women's rights bullshit. Have fun while it lasts, soon enough you'll be back in the kitchen you fucking sub-human disgrace.
>>
File: eat your egg.jpg (96 KB, 577x766) Image search: [Google]
eat your egg.jpg
96 KB, 577x766
Boring

You are absolutely boring as shit
>>
>>29820951
work on your girth weirdo
>>
File: 82925299.jpg (19 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
82925299.jpg
19 KB, 250x245
>be gay male
>op is LITERALLY ineffective
>>
File: 1465943096372.png (433 KB, 1124x1968) Image search: [Google]
1465943096372.png
433 KB, 1124x1968
Bait but also lol at a woman ever trying to be threatening ever.
>>
>>29822034
jesus christ please delete this, that is the most disturbing thing ive ever seen in my life
>>
>>29822034
Looks a lot more realistic, thanks for fixing it for the dyke friend.
>>
>>29820893
yeah this was definitely written by a dude
>>
bamp because I dont want this thread to die and also this is a totally unique reply I swear
>>
>>29822050
>6 inch girth
>work on your girth
Ok
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.