[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any hookers regulars here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I'm planning to spend a lot of money on hookers next week
Im not virgin but had a very long dry spell
I thing i need that to put me back on track

How can i prepare to last longer?
Should i try anal? im not interrested but it could be fun
if im good looking can they accept french kisses?
Can you finger ass vagina? if you pay for the everithing included
Any other tips?
>>
>>29820677
you have to let the hooker know what you expect and what she is not willing to do beforhand. alot of times theyre not cool with anything other than vaginal intercourse. they wont even let you finger them. so make sure you let her know right away what you expect so they dont try to bitch out on you when its time to fuck.
>>
>>29820677
Why do you want to hire a hooker? You are falling into the Devil's hands.
>>
Most hookers do not do anal sex or half the shit they claim to be into.
>>
>>29820813
I don't blame hookers for not doing anal. A stranger has no incentive to by nice to your ass
>>
>>29820740
asking for kisses would make look insecure i think
>>
>>29820813
not my problem if i spend my money they better deliver
>>
Are we talking street walkers or high end?
>>
>>29821336
brothel my friend
>>
>>29821363
If we're talking legal I would just tell her what you want do and if she does it. No need to beat around the bush like you do with illegal whores
>>
>>29820677
Ive thought about it but ultimately rejected the idea
>>
>>29821520
why?
i can see endless ways of having funn with a paid whore
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.