[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never experience a friendship like this Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
>tfw you will never experience a friendship like this
Where were you guys when I went to highschool?
>>
I don't know when you went to high school
>>
they probably had sex as well
>>
>>29820644
What movie is that from? Is looks pretty good.
>>
>>29820937
not a movie, this is security footage from Columbine
>>
>>29820992
What is Columbine?
>>
>>29821015
stel bem can belt fuego
>>
>>29821015
it was a paintball prank gone sexual
>>
>>29820992
What's a cumolumbinie? Is it new?
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160410_222217.jpg (103 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160410_222217.jpg
103 KB, 800x590
>>29821015
it was pic related
>>
>>29821015
Just a hoax that went too far and turned real
If only they started laughing instead of calling the cops
>>
>>29821015
it's the guy who discovered America obliviously you fucking retard
>>
>tfw no qt Harris-lookalike edgy bf to play Doom with and cuddle and have sex with
>>
>>29820644
>tfw they would have told you the wrong day just to blow you off
>>
>>29820909
Damn. That's really hot to think about.
>>
File: dud.png (132 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dud.png
132 KB, 500x500
>tfw no psychotic to torture, rape, and murder women with
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x354
>>29820644
>tfw these niggers got Play Of The Game
OP as fuck, these two are.
>>
>>29821015
First school shooting to ever happen, my personal heroes
>>
File: zero-hour.jpg (74 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
zero-hour.jpg
74 KB, 400x600
>>29820644
>ywn be as cool as them
i wish they were my friends...
>>
>>29821808
>First school shooting to ever happen

Not even close.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting
>>
I can only dream of having a bro on that level. A bro with a mind as sick as me own.

We could go down in history together. Become immortal battle brothers.
>>
>>29821808
great job fucko. now youre on a list just because you decided to be edgy on an r9k post. enjoy it.
>>
>shootings are only cool when edgy white kids do it
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 220x305) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 220x305
It's actually pretty interesting to learn about them. And it's kind of amazing to see that they had such a strong friendship that they planned to die with each other.

I'm not excusing what they did though.
>>
>>29821897
Dude, I've probably been on the list for fucking ever. I honestly dont give a shit.
I'm pretty sure a good portion of r9k is.
>>
>>29820937

That's the actual cafeteria picture, there's a documentary on YouTube called Zero Hour, which is about them. There's also a movie called Zero Day which is semi related to columbine
>>
>>29820644
Don't glorify the deaths of dozens of innocent children
>>
File: 1446530551756.jpg (212 KB, 800x1177) Image search: [Google]
1446530551756.jpg
212 KB, 800x1177
>innocent
Not an argument.
>>
>>29821808
Nah. Columbine was to school shooting like John Carpenter's Halloween was to horror films or what Doom 1 was to the FPS genre.

It is a beautiful, yet dark, story with a beginning, middle, and end. And it has multiple messages that to this day still stands true. Messages like how bullying can take 2 intelligent boys turn into psychopathic murderers. How gun control/gun background checks in America is absolutely garbage. How if you aren't in the right group of people, right school, or even right family, your life can be fucked beyond belief. And even how normal-fags will completely blow off these messages because "lol, it's so edgy and sad" and blame it on stupid shit like video games, music, TV, and "lack of Christ in schools".

Every shooting since this has echoed these messages, some more than others. And every time someone shoots up a bunch of people, every normal-fag ignores it and tries to blame it on other, unrelated shit
>>
>>29821965
all evidence points to a very uneven power balance with dylan being the bitch who would've done anything eric told him to, not a great friendship at all
>>
>>29822062
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Speaking of doom wondeful game that was a victim to this shit.When will normies understand that violent video games arent a cause of violence but rather a result of them
>>
>>29822062
It also tells the story of how one evening in a boring little town can "spawn" so many massacres, with people all over the world admiring their actions. It's strange how two high school boys with guns can have a legacy so everlasting and alive that it becomes embedded in American culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_4wpDq5qys
>>
>>29820644
>04/20/99
>4/20
DUDE WEED LMAO

ORIGIGNIANAL
>>
>>29822155
I'd say most normal-fags have realized violence video games aren't really a violence. Old fucks still do because old fucks are old fucks who continue to be old fucks with a few old fucks who realize they're old fucks and they'll be gone.

Still, most normal-fags have no understanding of mental disorders to this day and it's honestly scary and sad how much of an effect it has

>It took Columbine for America to really push anti-bullying
>Still fucking terrible
>>
>>29822311
I don't think that anti-bullying policies are going to solve shit. I have had to face worse shit than mere bullying - teachers double standard bullshit and I am sure everyone here did too.

>Someone did something bad to you? Talk to the teachers or the principal.
>They don't do shit about it.
>Starting solving it through your own means by retaliating.
>Teachers fucking calls your parents and you get beaten when home.
>Continue to get harrassed by the same bullies.

That didn't turn me into a shooter.
>>
>>29822486
Agreed, anon. It's 1 of those things where as long as the bare minimum is put forward towards the cause, everyone is A-OK. Kinda like when a company says they give to the poor, yet 99% goes to ads and the other 1% actually goes to poor people
>>
>>29820644
its werid how i get a feel from seeing columbine shooting stuff unlike any other feel.
>>
>>29820644
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBLoYtjO1TU
>>
>>29822486
and it wasn't exclusively the bullying that turned Dylan and Eric into shooters. I think it's a lot of factors, a big pile of circumstances and conditions that stuck together and created the idea of mass-murder;

bullying, suicidal thoughts and SSRIs were probably the most important ones. Also the thrill of preparing something behind everyone's back
>>
they killed this shit, Cho buried it
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 450x300
>>29821897
I'm probably on the list for making a group called the Taliban on facebook
>>
>>29822162
Wow it seems really fucking cool, way more romantic than edgy.
People would think that they would shoot once, miss and then start crying but no. They are going to live and be young forever
It's not sticking it to the bullies, it's showing the world you can't give them a medal and a diploma and pretend nothing has ever happened and now you are on your own to deal with the shit we have you
>>
>>29822486
Any bullying will only blame the victims mark my words
>>
>>29823040
they certainly didn't kill that many "jocks" like they wanted to
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.