[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really better to continue living an absolute miserable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1467921728759.jpg (34 KB, 641x604) Image search: [Google]
1467921728759.jpg
34 KB, 641x604
Is it really better to continue living an absolute miserable life and then die of old age, or just cut to the chase and end it early? At nearly 26 my life is beyond salvageable. Every year it gets even worse. I don't even think I'm afraid to die anymore. Whatever is on the other side we all find out sooner or later. Why wait? Its like this stand up comedian once said, if you're 30 minutes into a movie and it sucks why not just turn it off?
>>
>>29820577
I'm pretty sure most robots here (me included) plan on ending our own lives. I'm looking around the 30s-40s mark depending how how the next few years go.
>>
>>29820577
what exactly makes your life be beyound salvagable?
>>
>>29820615

Fuck waiting that long, I might make it to 30.
>>
>>29820642

Its pretty much too late to turn it around at this point and I am far too behind. Not to mention my miserable pessimistic attitude. I tried to change, I can't. This is who I am.
>>
>>29820577
I can't stand living, there's nothing worth it's all pain
I plan to die at 30 even if I'm not a robot anymore and find someone, that's not even the case
life is just absurd to me, I just wait to disappear with no one to remember or blame me for anything, I don't want to make my family sad so I wait until I cut links with them
but I think we are many to want to die near 30
>>
>>29820695
at risk of sounding like a normie but it really never is too late turn shit around
>>
>>29820732

I mean you can live your whole life and then die, or you can just die. Either way you're going to die anyways, so why live year after year in complete misery, pain and anger?
>>
>>29820732
sounds like classic depression to me m8
this can easly be fixed
>>
>>29820765
I know that I'm gonna die anyway, I understand Lovecraft nihilism but there are things on Earth I'll regret if I die now, I like looking at a starry sky, listening to birds singing and wandering in forest
I just want to make sure to do these things enough before my death, I'll probably have the choice of my date of death so why not enjoy it?
>>
>>29820577
what is this more forced than usual meme
>>
>>29820777
I don't know how you think you can fix it, but I made it a reason: I think I don't need relationship/love in my life since I became aromantic asexual (sounds like a meme but I have a deep uninterest of this), I've no friends for many years no, all I want is to live alone and don't want any social interactions anymore, the latter destroy me everyday
>>
>>29820959

I'm not like that. I want romance, love and sex. I cannot get that at all in this life though pretty much guaranteed for a number of reasons. Its very very very hard to continue living with this reality.
>>
I just turned 20 and am offing myself soon :^)
>>
jokes on you theres no such thing as death. the problems you face now will simply manifest in your next life, from your own choosing of course.

deal with them now, or later, it makes no difference really. but there's no running from them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.