[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new text message >it's from Mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>new text message
>it's from Mom
>>
>>29820476
>even mom doesn't text me
>>
File: wojak.jpg (27 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
27 KB, 600x765
>cute girl from a club at school gives me her number because we're going to have the same class in the fall
>>
Mom is my gf though
>>
>>29820476
That sounds great actually, my mom is too fucking old and stupid and backwards to even want to have a cell phone and then to know how to use it, god bless her.
>>
>get girl's number
>waiting the three days wait period before texting her
>she texts me the next day
ARRGH fucking whore why must you ruin my game! I'm too autistic to do this if you take the initiative and I haven't even planned the conversation.

On the other hand, if she can't even wait for a day she's definitely into me. It makes me excited to some degree.
>>
>1st phone call in 2 months
>Its boss calling to chew me out for missing work today
happened about a week ago and honestly it made me feel more wanted that I've felt all year
>>
File: 1464310982233.jpg (52 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464310982233.jpg
52 KB, 640x640
>monday, talk about doing something this weekend with girl from work
>conversation was pretty casual, fully expect her to just blow it off
>she texts me to confirm the plans
>>
>>29821725
Girls love casual neglect and mild disinterest.

When you text her, makes sure it's all in loower-case and has no punctuation and even include a couple of intentional typos.

Something like "hey babe how arw u", but then you occasionally switch it up with times where you immediately respond to all her texts and everything with the utmost interest and enthusiasm & ask her to tell you more about whatever she's saying.
>>
>>29821773
>always get phone calls from work asking to come into work either right away or to cover later in the week because some fucking 16 year old retard is hung over or going to bible study camp or something and can't work or they just don't show up at all
>get phone call on a comfy sunday evening
>ignore it
>shortly after
>bzzzzzzt
>later that evening
>bzzzzzzt
>again
>bzzzzzzt
>FUCK
>answer phone
>turns out the person who didn't show up to their shift was me
>get fired because new owners are shekel goblins.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.