[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 45eUZOL.png (478 KB, 800x1076) Image search: [Google]
45eUZOL.png
478 KB, 800x1076
If you can be kind, considerate, and complimentary for 50 posts, I will show you anything you want to see

Let's see how you do
>>
Go eat a bag of dicks.
>>
>>29820513
:( That's not nice

Ok, let's try this again. I'll give you once more chance.
20 posts of niceness from here on and you get to see anything you wan
>>
Hang yourself you worthless sack of human garbage
>>
>>29820424
Show me your feet
>>
>>29820596
:( How can you say that

Ok this is your last chance. 10 posts, just 10
Be nice people, let's see if you can do it
>>
>>29820580
You really need to lower your standards, OP. You'd be lucky to see 5 in total.
>>
>>29820627
Fuck off back to whatever hugbox you came from.

This hugbox is filled with bitterness, anger and hate.
>>
>>29820424
Youh never had anything of value to me, if you can't be outside on a Friday night showing your goodies to someone irl what makes you think I want societys scraps?
>>
>>29820704
My boyfriend is here with me.
He told me to try this as a test, and you all failed :(
>>
>>29820424
I don't feel like seeing an obese man's ass or flabby, disgusting body.
Fuck off
>>
>>29820731
i'm sure your nice, i'm trying to leave a nice post... in return can you show me your boyfriends penis?
>>
>>29820758
I'm sorry but that belongs to me lol

No, you all failed the test so you don't get to see anything
>>
>>29820731
That's great my 3 waifus are here too, I'm sure they can meet your boyfriend when we go to sleep and they go whenevet ulpas go when their owners are unconscious
>>
Hello everyone :]
How's your day going anons?
>>
At least we didn't debase ourselves to being nice. r9k has a reputation to protect.
>>
>>29820774
That's okay i just wanted to see how small of a dick you can have and still pull a fat chick
>>
>>29820792
Shut up you stupid teenager, go listen to ramstein or wathever sent 14 year olds listen to now
>>
File: PicsArt_07-07-11.10.27.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-07-11.10.27.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
There's nothing you have that I haven't already seen in person in the past couple days...

I'm married to a woman who's 13 years younger than me, and she was a lipstick lesbian for 11 years before I met her...

Together, she and I have a 19 year old girlfriend we've been fucking...

If you have a pack of cigarettes you really don't want one... You really don't think about it, whereas if you're completely out of cigarettes that's all you can think about...

All these guys who are girl crazy fail to realize that if they suddenly had what they wanted, they would be looking for ways to get RID of it.

The fat bitch is always 'greener' on the other side... (Gribbit)

... So, if it's compliments and courtesy you're looking for you're going to have to look someplace else sweetie

Because my dick hurts so bad from being bent backwards two nights ago, and I would rather take a shit into my hand and jack off into my own turd than depend over and kiss YOUR fat ass... My wife weighs 94 lbs...

No offense... Just being honest...

Check out this video I made about my son, Jet Neptune (hack_blastard)
https://youtu.be/2Iu8Q5fm1KQ
>>
>>29820842
I'm not fat! I have a bikini body ;)
>>
>>29820901
More like 3, three times as good as one
>>
>>29820901
there is no chance anyone actually attractive was ever going to follow through on those promises and everyone knows it. you're retarded if you legitimately thought you might trick people, guy pretending to be a girl
>>
>>29820977
Um excuse me I'll do whatever my boyfriend wants me to do

I've sent my pics to people online before
>>
>>29821012
Does he ask you to do bad things like kill people? Have you been taking your pills lately? Does he make fun of you for eating so much?
>>
>>29821012
Lol

I will be sure to let you know the day that looking at photographs some random stranger interests me...

Until then, fuck off
>>
>>29820424
>Still replying to this thread

This is a lose/lose situation. This is either some 3DPD who isn't going to prove it (doubt) or it's a normie trying to fuck with people.
>>
>>29821047
lol no he would never do that
>>
>>29820882
So he seems sad, is joining the navy and likes asshole over vag. Maybe he'd be happier if he came out?
>>
>>29821247
Really ?... I really haven't noticed it any of those things that you're talking about... I have my own concerns but none of your concerns about him correlate with mine...

I am however VERY aware that all the girls notice how god damn handsome he is... (girls have eyes) and they have no problem openly commenting on it... He's also absolutely BRILLIANT, as in 'almost as smart as me', and I scored 172 on the Wechsler Scale when I was only 15 years old... In my personal experience with women (lots and lots of them) they are actually MORE attracted to a superior intelligence than even irresistible good looks, like the ones my son possesses....

Perhaps the real issue here is your own inadequacies with females.. After all, you seem determined to try to convince people that he's not a 'ladies man', when in reality the Ladies seem to disagree...

But thank you for the effort....

Now... Go look in the mirror and try your best Jet Neptune impersonation...

Yes.... His name is actually JET NEPTUNE.

That's what it said on his birth certificate.

Ouch, huh ?....
(He's a Chosen One)
Better luck next time
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-08-20-51-34_1.jpg (153 KB, 1058x1252) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-08-20-51-34_1.jpg
153 KB, 1058x1252
>>29820619
Not that anon but here....
>>
>>29822720
oh wow, that looks like a homo sapiens foot

what a rare find
>>
>>29822720

You look like a some kind of gook or spick with goblin feet

die in a fire monkey
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.