[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE *WEED* LMAO DUDE*IMMA SLUT*LMAO DUDE*IMMA WHITE GUY*LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
DUDE *WEED* LMAO
DUDE*IMMA SLUT*LMAO
DUDE*IMMA WHITE GUY*LMAO
>>
>>29820378
>Some kind of mexican
>A fat woman
>A jew

Perfect representatives of the things that have ruined America
>>
>>29820429
I don't see a black anywhere.
>>
>>29820429
White men ruined America when they took it from the Natives.
>>
>>29820436
Look in the background
>>
File: 1453106782017.png (451 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
1453106782017.png
451 KB, 1000x721
>>29820429
>>29820436
whats it like being retarded? Can you even tie your shoes?
>>
>>29820465
nice meme bro
i could post one with a balding skinny douche in glasses talking about white guilt and feminism and the reddit alien/tumblr logo and generalize you as one of them.
>>
File: nZeZDdf.jpg (79 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
nZeZDdf.jpg
79 KB, 600x900
>>29820378
Generic Mexican, Will Ferrell in drag and The Stoner who has somehow built a career on weed and dick jokes.
>>
Good point, OP, and it looks like they're all shilling for some sort of piss-water.

I know that the woman and the guy on the right are both good friends with and regularly employed by that Jewish director guy who attacked Bill Cosby.

These guys sell movies and shows that are JUST LIKE the beer they're selling, it's just vacuous garbage.
>>
Interesting photograph... Two fat girls and an incessant homosexual...
>>
Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen are the two most unfunny "comedians" I've ever seen.

>I fuck BLACK DICKS I'm a SLUT when I'm on my PERIOD you won't believe it VAGINA
>i smoke weed man dude
>>
>>29820571
I literally just vomited some feces up into my mouth somehow
Thanxamillion
>>
>>29820647
Tig Notaro is the only funny female comedian I've seen. And shes a lesbian that acts like a man.
>>
>>29820680
Haha, yes, The unphotoshoped pictures are a treat
>>
>>29820429
The fat woman is also jewish.
>>
>>29820647
seth rogan isn't that funny by himself, but if you pair him with talented actors his shits alright. He has good chemistry with talented people. Like Pineapple Express and Freaks and Geeks are both pretty good. His movies where he's the lead actor or "star" are all pretty terrible

Amy Schumer is pretty insufferable I can't even defend her at all
>>
File: 1387590608541.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1387590608541.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>29820378
>Amy Schumer
I am so tired of this fat feminazi being shoved in our faces 24/7. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HER, DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY LIKE HER? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29820378
Amy Schumer is so repulsive. Just look at those meaty arms.
>>
>>29820378
I really wish budweiser would drop these fuckheads, I can't even enjoy cheap beer anymore. switching back to leinengel's
>>
>Mexican
>White 'liberated' Women
>jew

None of them are anything to me as a white man. The spic and the whore have affirmative action; the jew has... being Jewish.

BTW, I'm a white Irish man born and raised in Ireland, blamed for the sins of white men the world over so the above groups and black 'people' too can die.
>>
>>29820465
I used to post meme hats, then I turned 13
>>
>>29820849
knocked up was pretty good
>>
>>29820429
"ruined america"

how exactly?
>>
>>29821714
stay mad, trash.
>>
seth rogen was funny for about 5 minutes. i don't know why anyone still pays attention to him, everything he's involved in is just the same recycled shit he's been using for 10+ years
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.