[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 26th birthday is in ten days from now, Im gonna be 4 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Errores.jpg (62 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
Errores.jpg
62 KB, 1000x800
My 26th birthday is in ten days from now, Im gonna be 4 years from becoming a legit wizard. If I could pinpoint a moment where everything go wrong would be this

>Be me
>17 year old senior
>Virgin
>Had virgin 14 year old qt3.14 gf
>We planned on losing our virginity together on my 18th birthday
>A week later I was moving for college
>I really loved her so at first I wasnt going to go to college
>I was going to stay in my home town and work at a local convenience store, so I could be with her (I was a poorfag btw)
>Father told me if I go to college, he will pay for my trips to vist my gf 4 tomes a month
>I agree
>A few days before my birthday my fathher tells me he is only going to pay for me to viste twice a year (On july and december)
>rageandsadnesspepe.jpg
>Tell my gf this
>We both cry
>I really loved her, I cant be "That guy" who takes her virinity and runs away
>I love her to much to do this
>I tell her why I cant take her virginity
>We brake up amicably, but in tears because we love each other
>I also did this because I thought college was gonna be a 24/7 orgy where everybody was gettin laid
>I was wrong very wrong
>8 years later and im still a virgin

>I always wondered if i had fucked, would everything be different

2 years I run in to her, she was hot as fuck, probably taking Chad dick on dayly basis...She didnt even acknowledge my existence
>>
>17 years old wanting to fuck a 14 years old

Haha fuck you, you deserve every single piece of sadness in this world
>>
>>29820316
why do you say that?

orriginalee
>>
File: 1468007514573.jpg (15 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1468007514573.jpg
15 KB, 556x561
>>29820258
>really loved her, I cant be "That guy" who takes her virinity and runs away

Haha wow, what a faggot. You screwed up. Now you're here with us.
>>
>>29820258
Similar story
>Dad hates me because I'm a manlet
>Loves the shit out of my brother and sister
>Big bro makes it big, dad has never been so proud
>Stuck whit bitch of a sister
>Sneak out and fall in love with a really poor girl
>Dad may kill me if he finds out
>Keep it a secret, never been so happy
>Find out she is a whore and everyone in town had a ride
>Brother makes me pay her ten times the usual rate and fuck her because she is a whore and i should never forget how whores act
>Turns out it was a lie, my dad orchestrated everything
>In a fit of rage kill my dad while he is taking a shit
>Manage to escape
>Turns out I was the last true bannister heir all along
>>
>can't be "That Guy"
Funny that's what every robot thinks.
>>
>>29820393
Sounds lime some shit a 3rd rate hack writer would come up with, tbqhwyl
>>
>>29820258
You should have fucked her.
>>
>>29820351

14 years old is a fucking kid, 17 years old is a about to be adult. Get someone of your fucking age
>>
What difference would it have made if you fucked her? Why are you guys so set on losing your virginity? I'm a virgin by the way.
>>
>>29820446
age of consent is different in my country, also that types of relationship with age difference of 3 or 4 years are pretty normal
>>
>>29820367
I know, I hate my life
>>
>>29820427
Sounds like you are illiterate and have to watch the show instead of reading the books to be honest
>>
>>29820521
>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

Haven't seen not one scene of that shitstain of a show. Read the first book when it came out. Dropped it faster than my spaghetti when talking to a cutie. Even he's short stories are fucking awful. What a piece of fat talentless shit, won't ever read anything by him again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.