[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>15 minutes into netflix and chill and she gives you this look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dirty whore bitch.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dirty whore bitch.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
>15 minutes into netflix and chill and she gives you this look
>>
>>29820253
she look str8 up lyke a granny lmao
>>
>>29820253
that look says "I'm feeling sick I think I'm going to bed" which you expect because she looks like she's probably chronically ill.
>>
>>29820253
wow what a sweetie pie
>>
>watching ANYTHING with the blinds open

nah she can netflix n fuck off
>>
File: hands free orgasm.png (619 KB, 787x588) Image search: [Google]
hands free orgasm.png
619 KB, 787x588
I kind of feel like playfully slapping her around a little. Not real, hard slaps that would knock her on her ass. Just to bully her. I'd ask her what the fuck she thinks she's looking at and call her a stupid piece of shit while I'm doing it. Then grab her head by the hair and push it down into my crotch and tell her to do something useful for once.
>>
>>29820253
what ever happened to her? does she still post here?
>>
I literally have no idea what that face is supposed to mean. I would probably just smile at her then go back to watching the movie.
>>
it's not 2015 anymore grandpa

keep up with the memes
>>
>>29820253
>>29820337
does anyone have a collection of her pics to dump? i suddenly feel the need to masturbate
>>
>>29820359
It was supposed to be ironic. I've been here since 2008. Back in my day we would continually spout memes that were years old. Nowadays memes are just little fads that come and go. Thanks a lot, normies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.