[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /r9k/ got my ap results back today and I failed help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: pls.jpg (9 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
9 KB, 318x159
hey /r9k/ got my ap results back today and I failed
help me feel better about being a stupid fuck
>>
How bad were the results
>>
23 year old fag here. No one gives a shit about what AP or Honors classes you took in high school, it's a massive meme.
>>
>>29820149
got a 2/5
>>
>>29820170
>he never got 4s or 5s and didn't have to take degenerate gen ed classes in college
I got a 1 on my CS AP exam. I now TA Programming in C and know the language better than the teachers do. I'm thinking about next semester running an after-hours "advanced C" course that focuses on the kind of meme shit the /dpt/ are always on about.

You'll be fine. AP tests don't mean you are dumb. Which test btw?
>>
File: electricity.gif (2 MB, 417x394) Image search: [Google]
electricity.gif
2 MB, 417x394
>tfw got a 1 on the AB Calc exam

who fuckin cares
>>
>>29820228
i took physics 1
>>
>>29820303
We didn't have that AP test at my school, we were a poor school district. Physics is a bitch. I managed to squeak out a C in both Physics I and II in uni. I still can't do a lick of physics. What major you going for? I hope it isn't physics...
>>
i got 7 5s and a 4 or some shit and i never studied. i can't comprehend how you faggots managed to get 1s unless you're literally retarded or didn't bother finishing the test
>>
>>29820398
comp sci so I wasnt that mad but I got straight A's in all other classes and passed other big tests like my cisco shit but it just felt wrong not passing this one most of my other friends passed, and with flying colors too. idk it just feels so bad
>>
>>29820434
I mean that's cool but no one's really impressed by AP Cocksucking anymore
>>
>>29820239
Yeah but you are probably in a mental institute now tho
>>
>>29820398
Yeah, I got a 1 in Physics as well. I think this is a case where the class covers pretty basic topics, but doesn't explain them in a comprehensive way. That could be the teacher's fault or the cirriculum's.

Or I'm in denial and we're both idiots
>>
>>29820434
My 1 in CS is because I took the test without having ever paid attention to a single lecture. I spent all class trying to break into the school's computer system (suceeded) and looking at webcomics. Also I can't write for shit, especially on a time crunch, which is why I only managed 3s in Gov. and US history. The Psych and Calc tests were piss easy though.

>>29820440
Well if you aren't any good at physical/natural sciences, but you can handle a computer, CS and EE are open with welcome arms.
>>
>>29820124
>AP results
MODSSSSS remove this thread and ban this underage summer fag!
>>
>>29820511
I blame myself and no one else, I didnt study before hand and I guess I reaped what I sowed
>>
>>29820124
You deserve it desu. You are curved against inner-city niggers and southern hicks. APs were the easiest shit I did in HS, but if it makes you feel any better, you only would've saved a couple thousand dollars if you did well.
>>
>>29820547
Well there you go. Do you know *how* to study? It's pretty important. I never studied a day in my life until I got to college. It was really bad in Orgo and Bio. That's why I switched to ECE.
>>
>>29820586
never studied in my life except for one rare occasion, but my teachers have always showed their classes how to study for some reason, so I have a vague idea
>>
>>29820663
>so I have a vague idea
You're done kiddo. You will only understand studying if you practice.
>>
>>29820124
AP classes were a meme. If you're a true robot, you won't make it as a unifag so it amounts to nothing.

t. National AP Scholar
>>
>>29820708
You don't learn "how" to study. He prob doesn't study because his class teaches stupid methods to help the lowest common denominator (like makeing hundreds of flashcards). It's a basic discipline that everyone handles their own way. Besides, there are tons of people who don't study at all until uni and still got straight A's.
>>
>>29820177
Don't feel bad, I got a 1/5 on my compsci and a 2/5 on my human geo.
Got a 5/5 on my English tho :^)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.