[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to be in a relationship >female voices, especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1371488056377.jpg (23 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1371488056377.jpg
23 KB, 232x197
>want to be in a relationship
>female voices, especially when they are raised in excitement ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF ME
>WHENEVER I HEAR A WOMAN WITH A HIGH PITCHED VOICE YELLING I WANT TO FUCKING KICK HER TEETH OUT

>want to have kids
>whenever I hear little girls screaming I want to slap the shit out of them

>want to go to social events
>noise of everyone speaking at once makes me fucking nauseous, can't understand anyone, feel drunk even without drinking

>go somewhere quiet for peace
>someone is chewing something
>uncontrollable urge to attack them to stop them from chewing

who else /sensitive to sound/? Why the fuck did I have to be autistic like this?
>>
>>29819991

Same here OP, although mine isn't as bad. Sometimes sounds like someone coughing, speaking, walking or handling stuff loudly or making unnecessary noise like rubbing their fingers causes a feeling of blind rage.

Do you have any other sensory problems or are you literally autistic?
>>
its misophonia and whenever i mention it to someone i get called a little bitch. nobody on r9k seems familiar with it so i never talk about it but its honestly ruining my life more than depression. try taking a test with like 6 different fucks around you clicking pens, erasing, stamping their pencils down, that scribbling sound, all that shit, and you absolutely cannot maintain a single thought.
>>
>>29819991
I'm only sensitive to sound if I'm fucking tired or had a bad day.

But yeah, I get your feels.
>>
>>29820300
I'm clumsy and have poor high motor skills, my handwriting is abysmal and I have very weak social skills.
>>
File: 1406006642417.jpg (107 KB, 954x875) Image search: [Google]
1406006642417.jpg
107 KB, 954x875
>>29819991
I know that feel bro, and I hate it as much as you do.

It's even worse when you have a sibling and they never shuts the fuck up, and they bring over friends and they never shut the fuck up.

My sister is that sibling. Even at night she leaves the TV on when she sleeps so even that keeps me awake. I can sleep with rain against the window or a washing machine going, but talking keeps me right awake.

I usually have the ability of blocking out with music, but when I'm trying to get off it kills my boner and at the age of eighteen I have never been able to have a proper fap (I can't cum to DragonForce no matter how good Herman Li plays.)

I live at home as you could've guessed and I refuse to move out if it means having a roommate. I often fantasize about having my own little apartment or condo, where it's quiet when I'm trying to sleep and as loud as I want it during the day.
>>
File: autism poleling.jpg (31 KB, 430x345) Image search: [Google]
autism poleling.jpg
31 KB, 430x345
>>29820674
>had a roommate in college
>he would talk to the tv as he watched it loud as fuck
>he would suddenly pound his fist on the table and start laughing like a maniac when something funny was said
>just like totally out of the blue too, he would be quiet for like 20 minutes, say not a word then "AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH ANON ANON COME LISTEN TO THIS LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!"

I really, really, REALLY WANTED TO FUCKING KILL HIM IN HIS SLEEP FUCK
>>
>>29820768
That is partly why I'm going to community college instead of a full university.

I just want an associates in computer info systems but my mother doesn't see anything besides a four-year as an option.
>>
>>29820573

I'm interested, check this if you can be bothered: http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
>>
>>29819991
I feel the same way about food when people eat the noise from chewing drives me fucking nuts. I went to the movies for star wars and everyone was smacking so hard I got up shouted reeeeeeeeeee real loud and left
>>
My mother and sister make this to e which instantly pisses me off
It's like a cat noise from the back of their throat, high pitched reeeuurrfgghh and they always just use it whenever try argue or get annoyed or want to ignore you
Makes me want to slap them hard, which I have done a couple times because of it
Just the perfect angering tone.and pitch
>>
>>29820938
It scored me as an aspie, but I've taken it before and come out neurotypical. I'm probably on the spectrum but I somehow doubt professional treatment would do anything but cost me money and make me more unhappy.
>>
File: 'tism_test.png (85 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
'tism_test.png
85 KB, 640x400
>>29820938
>>29820674 here, took the test and got this. Got a proper diagnosis when I was about three so it something similar was expected.
>>
>>29820938
I should also add my mother has the same issue with chewing and certain noises making her inordinately angry. But she's not averse to crowds or flat out loud noises or children/high pitched voices. Just chewing, crinkling of plastic, ect.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.