[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw one of you few friends doesn't want anything to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: 200_s.gif (19 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
19 KB, 209x200
>Tfw one of you few friends doesn't want anything to do with you anymore
I fucking hate this feel
>>
I can be your friend honey... comento oregano
>>
File: fuck.jpg (5 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
5 KB, 200x210
same happened to me a few days ago
>talk to this guy i knew from my old school
>started playing vidya with him
>he started coming online less and less
>bought him a game so he would play with me
>he never did
>stopped coming online
>now he has a qt gf and i dont
>>
File: 1468024433496.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1468024433496.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>29819808
>One of your few friends
Try all OP, and you get what I have now. All of my irl friends have pretty much abandoned me, and in a span of like two weeks, but I have to act like nothing is wrong.
>>
>>29819808
How clingy of you OP
>>
File: 1439411585741.png (73 KB, 201x226) Image search: [Google]
1439411585741.png
73 KB, 201x226
>playin TF2 around 2011
>make friends with this gal
>she wasn't like a grrrl gamer or anything, found out she was a girl after maybe a year
>her and I both had really bad home lives
>her father was in the military/often gone and her mom was a drug addict who would often fall and crack her head on things
>my dad's been gone since I was a kid, my mom was an alcoholic who would wake me up at 2-3am to dump water one me and scream at me
>she'd blackout and forget about anything that happened the night before, when I'd tell her she'd explain she was just sleepwalking
>3 years or so go by
>she introduces me to dota and other games
>suddenly she gets quieter and quieter with shorter and shorter answers
>one day i get an email from her explaining that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore and that she's found a replacement for me
>"so don't worry I won't be lonely without you :)"

boo hoo
>>
>>29820208

that sounds pretty unpleasant, do you hold it against her?
>>
File: 1460360889049.jpg (136 KB, 845x816) Image search: [Google]
1460360889049.jpg
136 KB, 845x816
>>29819808
>tfw used to be a narcissistic asshole to people
>tfw they got sick of my shit and stopped talking to me
>tfw tried to make things better but no use
>>
>>29820241
not really, but I do miss her

most of the time I can go on thinking about other things, but I get reminded sometimes when I have dreams that she's in/play games she recommended

I can't even beat ornstein and smough because we helped each other take them down, it's too grim a reminder doing it alone
>>
>>29820208
Thiz is perfect.
>>
File: 1448815819409.png (18 KB, 259x224) Image search: [Google]
1448815819409.png
18 KB, 259x224
>>29819808
>tfw pretending like I have other friends so this one person I hang out with all the fucking time/confessed feelings for doesn't think I'm a fucking loser

It's an abstract feeling. I hate lying about shit like this ;_; But I'd rather feel like a loser than feel like a loser and look like one.
>>
>>29820350
I do the same, I even told her that I was going to a trip with friends for a few days.
I think deep down she still knows that I'm just staying home and pretending that I'm not here.
>>
>>29820313
how could a great person like you not have friends :)
>>
>Friends just use you to fill space in a group game and ignore you otherwise

I just want someone who likes me enough to WANT to talk to me.
>>
>friends playing csgo
>only 4 players
>"hey, we should get anon on and troll him"
>"lol yeah, ill check if he's on"
>im in the discord channel the whole time
>>
>>29820413
THIS
oreganoisagoodherbdesu
>>
File: 1443779510392.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1443779510392.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>29820391
It's such a shitty fucking feeling. I let too much of my actual personality and habits leak which accidentally made me look like a fucking idiot.

Not that it really matters since I'm moving back to my town where i go to college soon, where I'm planning on trying to make friends again.

Seems no matter how hard I try to paint myself as not an autist, I always look like one anyways.

I hope I don't get caught lying through my teeth one of these days.
>>
>>29820504
Mate trust me, don't buy into the "Smile your way through it" meme. It doesn't fucking work.
>>
>haha ANON come out and get DRUNK with us
>w-well im in the middle of this mo-
>cmon ANON you dont CHILL with us anymore
>go out, get wasted, make an ass of myself
>spend the next 3 days clinically depressed because alcohol affects me that way
>repeat

Friends aren't as important as good friends are. I wouldn't trust any of these guys in my room with my weeb shit without making fun of me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.