[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A crazy ass plan to get rich as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8
File: ducktales.jpg (119 KB, 529x818) Image search: [Google]
ducktales.jpg
119 KB, 529x818
Analyze this get rich plan here for me and point me where it can go wrong so that I can work on it more

>go to Colombia, where there is the objectively best cocaine in the world
>cocaine in Colombia is about 3 dollars a gram (maybe the cheapest in the planet, because the closer to South America, the cheaper)
>now, be a somehow wealthy fellow (I know it is retarded to ask for this in a get rich plan but whatever) and get yourself your own boat or preferably a jet
>buy shit tons of cocaine in Colombia
>take it to Australia, where Cocaine is worth 300 Dollars a gram (man, 100 the price it is in Colombia)
>literally sell what you bought for 100 the times it's price
>if you take 1 million worth of cocaine, which by the way is about 334 kilograms, you sell that shit for 100 million, fucking dollars, in Australia
>alternatively, since even though the prices are high the market for it is steep as fuck, instead of Australia do Ireland or Germany, where the gram is worth roughly 90 dollars
>in a 3 dollar - 90 dollar comparison, you'll sell your shit for 30 times it's price
>so 1 million becomes 30 million, 2 million becomes 60 million no less
>do the whole mission with the plane and shit every three months or so
>in ten years or so you'll be a fucking Billionaire

Now the thing is, how do one does this without getting his ass fucked by the government in taxes and shit, and how do you put all this shit in the bank without getting asked one million questions by the FBI and shit.

I'm seriously pondering put this shit to action and keeping all the money into the strongest vault known to the human being in my home while I keep a modest amount of cash at the bank.
>>
File: Nelson Mandela.jpg (47 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Nelson Mandela.jpg
47 KB, 620x349
great way to get your head cut off with a chainsaw.
checkem.
>>
>>29819788
Mofo, you just tried to use your dubs meme magic to get my head cut off?!

STILL WORTH IT
>>
bumpity orangenail
>>
Pretty sure you'd need a job. It can be fake but someone needs to appear to be paying you a wage. You're taxed based on your income.

So assuming you've not been caught you can keep whatever is left after taxes.
>>
So maybe put whatever is just below your countries tax threshold in the bank weekly or monthly and pay for everything else in cash.

My get rich plan is to wage slave fof half my life and then move to a poor shithole like Russia or south east asia and live like a king.
>>
File: 1467900729788.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1467900729788.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
I have an associate who got 2 dollar a gram kilo in columbia... Do it op, he couldnt take it outside, atleast i think.. Said he one time fucked like eight hookers without a condom in a day
>>
File: pupsi.jpg (468 KB, 1184x1046) Image search: [Google]
pupsi.jpg
468 KB, 1184x1046
>>29819994
The plan is that my facade will be this of a Skrillex esque DJ/electronic musician, which is basically what I aspire for now, and seriously, no one would look twice at a kind like Skrillex, or David Guetta walking around with shit tons of money in their pockets, HOWEVER, their fortunes amount on the dozens of millions, and what I have in mind reaches close to billions, so I'd need to keep lots of shit in a secret vault, just to lay low.

Also, I'm afraid there is some way shit will get too obvious, like, "how did you buy a fucking jet if you have only this much money as net worth", which I hope I can get out of using the "I'm that rich and famous guy" card
>>
File: dog.jpg (58 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
58 KB, 597x598
While we're at it I wanna ask, are you enjoying the thread NSA?
>>
>>29820098
Thats torture skrillex and dave both suck
>>
>>29820061
Not a bad plan, right now the dollar is high as a fucker in Brazil for example.
>>
>>29820163
My stuff is less dance music/dubstep and more breakcore/drum and bass
>>
>OP wants to spend money like a nigger
>>
>>29820098
Are you just joking around or are you seriously that fucking stupid? Let me get this straight, your plan for making money is to first become a successful musician so then you can become a drug kingpin
>>
>>29820225
my plan is to first become a millionaire to then become A WALKING PHYSICAL GOD

I know I sound completely fucking mental, but I'm just like that, way too fucking ambitious for my own good. I wouldn't be satisfied knowing that my fortune is just a couple dozen millions that rely on the desire of a record label to throw a bone. I need a couple hundred millions. Or two or three BILLIONS. Just so I can live knowing that I have more money than one single man can ever invent ways of spending.

Seriously I have been this money crazed ever since I was 10 or 11.
>>
>>29820196
I just wanna buy a cool ass house with a pool in Las Vegas, maybe a 50 shades of grey big ass apartment as well, a house for me mum, a bentley, shit tons of guns, pay some goons to stick around, send a couple millions on the way of some charitable institution sometimes, just for the fuck of it.
>>
>buy low
>sell high

My god OP you are a modern day Prometheus. Cannot believe no one has thought of this yet...
>>
>>29820481
>Cannot believe no one has thought of this yet...
Don't know if you're being sarcastic or what but this is the exact same thing I think all the fucking time
>>
>>29819726
If only the international drug trade was that easy

>FBI/DEA on your ass
>established drug traders jelly you're stealing their profits
>have to pay individual drug dealers to actually get it out there (and hope they don't rip you off even though you're some dumbass robot with no criminal experince)
>after you make the money, unable to spend any of it b/c of IRS or another country's equivalent

This is real life, not GTA
>>
>>29820544
>>FBI/DEA on your ass
these are american organs. I'm not even passing near the US.
>>established drug traders jelly you're stealing their profits
I'm selling and buy FROM and TO them. I buy from a biggie in Colombia and take it to a biggie in Europe or Australia and say "hey, this bunch of coke just fell on my lap, I know it's as hard as solving a rubik's cube with your dick to find this shit around here, want it?"
>>have to pay individual drug dealers to actually get it out there (and hope they don't rip you off even though you're some dumbass robot with no criminal experince)
I'm not paying individual cocksuckers for shit
>>after you make the money, unable to spend any of it b/c of IRS or another country's equivalent
This is really the only thing that interests me. Gotta work on that some more, to be honest.
>>
File: kanyefalls.jpg (121 KB, 553x692) Image search: [Google]
kanyefalls.jpg
121 KB, 553x692
>Cocaine abuse and overall consumption/dealing in Australia and Europe increases monstrously because of the actions of one psycho robot
Please do it OP
>>
>>29820622
>Selling it in Australia
If you get caught with that much coke (which you will, Australia has very strict laws about flights and shipping, nearly all vehicles are searched thoroughly), you're looking at 25 years to life. You're a fucking retard for even dreaming this up.
>>
>>29819726
>>now, be a somehow wealthy fellow (I know it is retarded to ask for this in a get rich plan but whatever)
good plan
>>
>>29820622
>these are american organs. I'm not even passing near the US.
What, you think they just ignore anything that doesn't happen on US soil?

>I'm selling and buy FROM and TO them. I buy from a biggie in Colombia and take it to a biggie in Europe or Australia and say "hey, this bunch of coke just fell on my lap, I know it's as hard as solving a rubik's cube with your dick to find this shit around here, want it?"
You think they're just going to let you? I garentee you that both thoes "biggies" already have reliable connections, and are going to be a bit suspicious of some random robot coming out of nowhere and offering to buy/sell.

And even if they do, odds are they won't let you make the millions you want to for essentially being a drug mule.
>>
>>29820800
Can't you guys help a nigga out without being all aggressive and shit?
I'm trying to make the world a better place.
For myself, but still.
>>
>>29820843
But anon, tough love, we don't want you going to Federal Prison for most of your life, its just not well thought enough to ever work. We're protecting you famalam
>>
>>29820843
>nigga
You're black, too? In that case, don't worry. You'll just be shot.
>>
>>29820833
>What, you think they just ignore anything that doesn't happen on US soil?
Man, the whole landing and selling process is supposed to last one fucking day if so.

>You think they're just going to let you? I garentee you that both thoes "biggies" already have reliable connections, and are going to be a bit suspicious of some random robot coming out of nowhere and offering to buy/sell.
Actually the South American one is likely producing it, and he might be kind of pleased that someone is buying his shit and taking it far far away so that he doesn't need to bother with selling it with his boys (which takes forever). Now I need is to gain the trust of the other guy, who might get a bit weirded out about some guy hopping by with shit tons of coke, but since I am south american myself I can just tell him I'm sent by a south american drug lord to provide him with some OG Coke.

Seriously there is a reason this shit is expensive in Europe and the likes, it's hard to get in with the thing.
>>
>>29820906
I'm latin but I look as white as it's humanly possible to the human being.
>>
File: you are clearly a genius.jpg (215 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
you are clearly a genius.jpg
215 KB, 640x480
>>29820936
>as it's humanly possible to the human being.
OP is a next level genius, his plans can never backfire
>>
>>29820863
It just needs to be better planned out, I know it can work, my teacher in middle school told me I can achieve anything I dream of.

He was probably not talking about overseas drug dealing but either way.
>>
>>29820910
When the drug lord finds out you're selling his shit 3 to 1 he'll want a cut.

And if you're planning to do this over an extended period of time (which is what you'll have to do to make any money) you're bound to attract the attention of drug enforcement organizations, american or not.
>>
You think the big drug lords around the world will let you walk into their local area and just steal all their clients? And you don't think the authorities will be a little bit suspicous about you?
>>
>>29821009
read
>>29820833
>>29820910
we're kinda past that the part where the guys tell me how retarded I am and I enter a state of eternal denial
>>
>>29819726
Shipping costs to Australia or Europe would be insane, there's a reason it costs 300 a gram there. You also need to pay local officials to look the other way in Colombia, find a reliable way to move it all without getting caught, have enough people to pack and distribute it (who won't rat you out, of course), a reliable market in your target country......and once you do all that, a local drug lord cuts off your toes and chokes you with them before tossing you into a colony of army ants. Stupid gringo.
>>
What if all of us robots comes together and start a drug empire? We could make bank and shit, nobody would suspect some suicidal 5'8 virgin loser to have cocain up his ass anyway. It's fool proof, trust me.
>>
>>29821000
Thinking about the humongous cash I'll be making I'll kinda let him have a cut, for all the fucks I give. We can even become partners in this shit.

> you're bound to attract the attention of drug enforcement organizations, american or not.
which is a decent point. And freaks me out. The thing is that my guys will need to pass REAL QUICK through the countries where they are selling and come back. Given I'll be kind of the boss I'll be receiving feedback from my trustworthy goons selling the shit, and how the transaction is going, and if they get caught I'll need to pull some genius shit out my ass and bribe hardened officials in shit tons of millions.

>>29821075
The jet will be mine and I'll sell it super quick to big dealers, not with a bunch of kids on the streets, read the thread.
>>
>>29821146
>5'8 virgin loser
Pablo Escobar was a 5'5 fat loser looking guy
>>
>>29821202
See? I told you it would work. Think of all the drugs we could smugle if we used Eggman, we'd be swimming in cash!
>>
>>29819726
you also need to know people who are willing to buy the shit and won't rob you. Without a gang behind you and the trust of some mid level dealers it's impossible
>>
>>29819726
Do you even speak Spanish?
>>
>>29821234
Shit, we could invent a program of "take a loser virgin piece of shit to other countries because he wants to see it before committing suicide" and send him there with a ton of coke up his anus
>>
>>29821272
I'm brazillian but yes
>>
OP is some retarded spic that thinks he's some genius because he cracked international drug smuggling
This thread is pathetic
>>
>>29821364
at least I, I mean he has some goals in life other than jerking off to anime and collecting Pepes and Wojaks
>>
If it's this easy OP, why don't the columbian guys do it themselves?
>>
>>29819726
you DO realize of course that theres a reason that stuff is so expensive in developed nations like australia and that is precisely because of the difficulty of actually doing what youre proposing there?
>>
>>29821289
Do spics understand Portuguese? Or do you only understand each other when reading?
>>
>>29821454
Cause their bidness is to hand it to their boys to sell it on the colombian streets, not fly out the country for ever transaction they need to make. Mine is to get a piece of their thing and take it out.

>>29821488
Weirdly enough they do, some words are the same and have different meanings, but with patience it works out.

>>29821484
Nobody said it was gonna be easy, we just said it was gonna be dope
>>
>>29819726
Your idea is so good that tons of dudes are doing it already. How do you think the cocaine gets to Australia? Guys doing exactly what you're describing. Go ahead and try it, but know you'll be facing (possibly violent) competition.
>>
>>29820419
would you look at that. the nigger dream.

did you watch too much mtv growing up? a little too much rap culture maybe?
>>
>>29821576
I consumed rap culture like r9k consumes anime, in fact three times that. I'm a nigger at soul and proud of it, capitalism is there to be taken
>>
>>29821643
what a stupid fucking spic with delusions of grandeur. kill yourself you gangsta wanna be piece of trash. go to the ghetto where you belong so you can get yourself killed asap.

>i wanna be a drug kingpin that doubles as a worldwide famous dj so i can buy my house in las vegas, buy guns and get goons
fucking seriously? how can somebody be so stupid?
>>
OP, there is an actual reason this doesn't happen.

First, consider how you will find the drugs in Colombia. If you can't speak the language, you won't be able to, plain and simple.

Next, you need to look Colombian. If you are white they will find it very suspicious and likely kill you or not sell to you.

Okay, so you have bought 334 kilograms of cocaine and transported it another country successfully. Now we need to sell it. 334 kilos is 334,000 times you will need to sell individual grams to people. It is only worth those prices that you have stated when sold to street level buyers. It will take more than your lifetime to sell it.

So you want to speed things up and move it faster. You meet a guy that has lots of money but no coke. He says he'll buy 2kilos at 30 a gram.

>but wait, that's not enough money! or cocaine!

So you find an even richer guy with even less cocaine. He will buy all of it at 5 dollars a gram.

>But wait, I'm not making enough money now!
>>
>>29821692
I ALREADY SAID ONE MILLION TIMES I'M NOT HANDING IT TO KIDS TO SELL ON THE STREETS, read the thread god damn it
>>
FLAW: your murder and disappearance of your corpse would make the plan's feasibility a bit 'problematic'...

Hint: because you're a childish dreamer, you fail to realize the existing marketeers would have your hands and head removed before rolling your body in a carpet and doused in gasoline before literally melting you...

Easier than losing even a tiny share of their existing income...

Looks like its still McDonalds for you, Skippy....
>>
You're not going to be able to buy enough cocaine from street dealers to make it worth it. It's not worth breaking the law to flip a few 8 balls. You're going to need to find out who supplies the dealers.
When you start asking around for who supplies the dealers, and where you can buy multiple kilos of cocaine, word is going to reach the cartels. They will kill you.
When you make it to the manufacturers/distributors, with money in hand, and no gang or cartel backing you, they will kill you. And take your money.
Your cargo will be thoroughly searched. You will get raped by the coast guard when you show up on radar trying to approach the coast without going through a port of entry. You will go to jail if you have made it this far.
You will have to find someone with the capital to buy that much cocaine. That's someone with millions of dollars in cash just sitting around. A drug lord. You can't take out a business loan to buy cocaine. They'll have to have cash in hand.
If you actually manage to find a drug lord, they will kill you and take your cocaine. You are in the country illegally and nobody will know you went missing.
If you get this far, bravo. You are now about to get raped by the IRS.
>>
>>29821689
I'm not a gangsta wannabe. I'm a demigod wannabe. And I am at the ghetto where I belong, and I don't get shot because I'm actually less mentally retarded than I let it show.
> how can somebody be so stupid?
some people dare to think BIG
>>
>>29821728
I know retard, read the rest of my fucking post.

When you sell wholesale the price is going to drop dramatically, assuming you can find someone who would actually want all of it, and trust you enough to know you're not law enforcement.
>>
>>29821755
youre not thinking, youre dreaming. like little children do.
>>
>>29821736
>>29821756
Oh yea, I keep meaning to mention, this whole thing is supposed to be done four times a year, every year, not like a weekly occurrence
>>
>>29821795
let's see you string some shit like this together
>>
>>29821851
>>29821831
You are one fucking retarded spic

You haven't even completed the first step, which is to get capital to buy columbian cocaine and transportation.

You're never going to accomplish shit, you just sit on /r9k/ and roleplay with your get rich quick scheme that wouldn't work even if you had the motivation and resources to attempt it.

Save yourself the disappointment and kill yourself now.
>>
>>29821851
You act like you strung together some master piece of a plan while in reality you just figured out that selling things for more than you bought them profits you. Not to mention that you're posting your highly illegal plan on the biggest honeypot on the web.
>>
>>29821851
the way you worded that post indicates that you actually think this is some type of master plan and all you need to do is put it to action

dont forget to tell your mom its not her fault before you leave Ghettocity, US and are never seen again.
>>
>>29821882
>Getting triggered because OP is a delusional lunatic
is it your first week on 4chan or something?
>>
>>29821942
I've been on 4chan since 2009

I'm not [latest memespeak for angry] I just simply want to take this opportunity to help OP realize how stupid and worthless he is

Great post btw
>>
>>29821882
>>29821901
>>29821941
look at all those bitches jelly of my master plan that needs one million things to go right to work

I foresaw this
cause I'm a genius
>>
>>29822017
next thing youre gonna foresee is your mom sitting on your bed crying by herself in the dark right before they cut your head off and feed you to the pigs.
>>
>>29822091
I already foresaw that
Only that I choose to ignore that this is a possibility
>>
>>29822124
>Only that I choose to ignore that this is a possibility
perfect. im sure that's worked out for the billions of people that have died because of a slip up. as long as you dont consider it a possibility it's not going to happen. perfect.

u a smart mexican boy
>>
>>29822179
>billions of people have died because of a slip up
come to think of it you are even worse on math than me
>>
>>29819726
Your first problem is getting from columbia to australia. Unless you can buy a big boat or private jet your fucked.
>>
>>29822179
yo, in case you may have no realized, this sicko stopped talking serious here:>>29821755 maybe here >>29822017
and you're taking him way too serious
I mean, there's a ducktales image on the top
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-03-45-02.png (72 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-03-45-02.png
72 KB, 960x540
>>29822017
Holy fucking shit.

Is this the most delusional person on /r9k/?

Dude, you are the most naive little shit I have ever seen.
>>
>>29822249
>that needs one million things to go right to work
>not self awareness
you autists are either on par or worse than that thug brained retard
>>
>>29822248
yeah

i get upset
>>
Op watch locked up abroad and tell me you still want to smuggle drugs across borders.
>>
>>29821046
Let's say you somehow manage to get the white and somehow evade any authorities in the ports of Colombia/Australia/Wherever. Wtf makes you think that the next drug lord won't just shoot your dumbass and take the coke?
>>
>>29819726
Yes just casually cross international borders without getting caught, increase the demand for a drug which pretty much no one uses in the west (this isn't the 80s kid) and manage to make a huge drug deal without getting killed by criminals.
>>
>>29822700
If you're reading this FBI please don't pursue the thread creator he's just a dumb kid he doesn't know any better.

Let him have his fantasy.
>>
I hope you get caught in the Pacific by SEA countries where they'll summarily execute your dumb ass
>>
>>29819726
>A crazy ass plan to get rich as fuck
>be wealthy
>sell drugs
deffo crazy m8

seriously you're retarded
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.