[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Black Lives Matter protest happening in my neighborhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x243
>Black Lives Matter protest happening in my neighborhood

Fuck off, normies, this is my comfy time.
>>
>>29819554

Not until you start recognizing black lives matter.
>>
File: heheh.jpg (92 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
heheh.jpg
92 KB, 640x633
just remember, black lives matter is a meme and will be forgotten about next week.
when protesting becomes routine black people will get bored and go home.
>>
>all my friends really upset over this dumb shit
>"hey anon how come you aren't going to the protest later?"
>tell them how I don't care and have never had problems with police, even though I'm black and a huge stonner
>call me an uncle tom, unsympathetic, and an asshole
so sick of this shit. jesus fucking christ why can't other blacks just act normal?
I see my friends flip shit at people just trying to do their job all the time, the fuck with that? just chill damn
>>
>>29819643
Are you potato?
>>
Why won't someone do something to quell this shit?
>>
>>29819751
too much money and power grabbing involved now to just let it end

just think, there are people who get 6 figures a year just to spread race baiting propaganda and further the divide in this country.
and there are people who can gain serious power over continuing to divide and agitate people til they explore in violence.
>>
>>29819649
I feel bad for you man.

Being a non-thug black, surrounded by thug blacks must be hell.
>>
>>29819789
It feels like the tension is really rising. If nothing is done I'd bet that there will be a lot of violence after the election. No matter who wins.
>>
>>29819863
If Hillary wins nothing serious will happen. But if Trump wins you're going to see chimpouts that make Ferguson look like child's play.
>>
>be black
>people automatically assume I'm with BLM
>other black people are discussing BLM
>tell them that I don't think that the movement is sending the right message and is not productive at all
>they should only be looking to elect actual reformers, demanding body cameras, and training for officers so that a weapon is literally the absolute last resort
>instead of pointless rallies, rioting, police baiting, race baiting, and preaching black exceptionalism
>called an uncle tom/traitor
>>
>>29819888
Checked

You're probably right. It's just sad that no one in power has the sense or balls to squash this shit before it gets further out of hand.
>>
>black
>hate BLM
>voting Trump
Wish someone would shoot these BLM thugs already
>>
File: wakey.jpg (64 KB, 638x800) Image search: [Google]
wakey.jpg
64 KB, 638x800
>>29819554
>tfw black
>tfw woke senpai
>tfw telling abusing the white liberals guilt and weakness
>tfw know that BLM is funded by soros and other kikes to create marshall law
>tfw laughing at it while innawoods with my redneck friends
>>
>>29819888
Nice trips.
Blacks will only complain on twitter like whites did when Obama won in 08.
>>
File: 1456354019111.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1456354019111.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>mfw if niggers continue hosting bigger-than-normal chimpouts, then Trump will win
>>
>>29819554
Make some pepper spray grenades, the secret ingredient is soap, protip up the amount of soap from 20% to 40% and it becomes poison
>>
>>29819789
It's actually a much bigger industry when you take into account the money that rap makes and the fact that niggers elected Obama twice.
The media loves them for being the biggest stupid demographic
>>
>>29819554
>>29819950
>>29819963

Please fuck off to your containment board, nobody likes you.
>>
>>29820063
I like them, kill yourself
>>
i didnt evne go outside after work cause i was afraid of KILL WHITEYs
>>
>>29820063
Fuck off, moron. I'm just complaing that people are making noise outside my house. I didn't make any kind of value judgment about BLM.
>>
>>29819926
>People fear right wing craziest people starting a race war
>Blacks start a fucking race war
>Police can do nothing
>When they do they get murdered
>State keeps refusing to authorize militar intervention
>Yeah but look at the racist whites complaining about black people being rude
The world is fucking insane even the most extremist white groups only demand to be able to protect themselves because the police refuses to and that's apparently racist too
Meanwhile rich asshole bitches that never went near a thug in their lives keep getting rich telling the world they don't really know black people
And you can't voice your opinion or you get fired
And you can't do it anon because Facebook and Google are in on this shit
Muslims keep raping europe
And the only people getting rich are the banks
>>
>>29820070
>>29820113
Can you please just leave.
>>
File: 1368426162595.jpg (48 KB, 386x454) Image search: [Google]
1368426162595.jpg
48 KB, 386x454
>TFW my dad texted me to not go outside in the city tonight cause theres lots of protests
this is being white in current fucking year

i hate blacks now
>>
>>29820171
They will get so bad that nobody will be able to openly support them, it's already killing the regressive left and most people dislike them but don't voice their opinions
>>
>Cops stop responding to police calls in black neighbourhoods.
>Tyrone murders his wife beating her too hard and can't get emergency services to come and save her.
>Shaniqua can't stop her aggressive gang-banger nephew from trying to hold up a bank because the police won't come to stop him. Instead, they have a swat team wait at the bank for him.
>Little black nigglets get raped by big pedo nigglers and no one stops them because police don't go to them there black 'hoods.
>every nigger and his mom knows someone shot over a drug deal, some bitch raped over her ass or some relative killed because they were in the way.
>And they can't do shit because they wanted everything to be about race.
>Black 'hoods' become literal purge.

Seriously, when is this actually happening?
Cops, get your shit together and do a press conferance and be all like "Okay, we leave blacks alone. We stay out of your hoods no matter what (kek) and will only try to stop you if you become a threat to people in other (white, kek) neighbourhoods".

Seriously, if our cops just let you all kill each other, this could've been avoided.
When he reached for his gun, it wouldn't have been to shoot a cop, but another nigger instead.

Why we gotta waste time tryin' to help nigs?
>>
>>29820063
>>29820144
liberal cucks like you are the reason i abuse white guilt
>>
>>29820318
Because it is the police's job to enforce the law. If the people don't like the job that the police is doing, they, as public servants, and the government of the people should change to fit the needs and concerns of the people. Unfortunately Dallas was one of the cities where they were actually doing this, but the anger was supposed to be nationwide and not just for Dallas.

What protesters don't understand, though, is that protesting a certain city's police can only happen in said city. Rallying in Dallas for someone in Louisiana will not affect those officers at all because:
>they do not interact with you
>they are not your public servants unless you go to that specific town

It's like protesting Putin in London instead of Moscow.
>>
Please try to stay on your low IQ containment board.
>>
itt: neets triggered by people with political opinions
>>
>>29820470
No I won't. Fuck off.
>>
>>29820453

>Because it is the police's job to enforce the law.
Shit, on an individual level though, each officer could simply refuse to go there saying they fear they would be murdered.

If that happens, and each cop does this, they will either require all police forces to be replaced (unlikely and highly expensive) and find people stupid enough to take that risk, saving people who'd probably try to kill them, and all.

Or they'd have to offer more incentives for cops (still probably not worth it).

Essentially, they'd be shit out of luck trying to enforce any laws in the niggerlands.
Then we get blacks purging the fuck out of blacks.

It could happen, they just gotta say "No go zone". and everything will be chill.
Blacks will be thankful at first, they'll be all like "OMG no da man harrassin' us and puddin' us down". Thy nigger gon' nig and they'll blame the whiteys they deterred for not coming back in to save the day.

Seriously, if I were a cop, I'd straight up refuse to go the a niggerhood, as a health and safety issue, stating that undercover officers and/or black or ethnic officers would be more suitable for that assingment.
>>
>>29820566
>Shit, on an individual level though, each officer could simply refuse to go there saying they fear they would be murdered.
And they would be cowards who should quit or be discharged for dereliction of duty. It is their literal jobs to put their lives on the line for civilians, if they want to or not.
>>
>>29820470
>anybody who has a different opinion than me shouldn't be allowed to post
>>
File: CXg49XUUQAAsCj2.jpg (61 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
CXg49XUUQAAsCj2.jpg
61 KB, 600x446
https://youtu.be/XMrcJFrUgTM

WHO ARE THEY? BLACKS, BLACKS, BLACKS!
MUSLIMS, MUSLIMS, MUSLIMS! JEWS, JEWS, JEWS! IMMIGRANTS, IMMIGRANTS, IMMIGRANTS! But it's never your government that you should be wary of, and certainly not the wealthy who own the media you get your news from.
>>
File: 170.jpg (39 KB, 357x330) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
39 KB, 357x330
>>29819554
Every blm protestor and supporter is dumb as hell, they had a legitimate chance to address an actual issue, had they made it about abuse of police power, but instead decided to make it about race and how whitey is keeping them down. The second they made it about race they gave every white a reason to stop caring and not support them.
>>
>>29821340
Carlin was pretty based.
>>
File: 1456516807618.jpg (10 KB, 422x273) Image search: [Google]
1456516807618.jpg
10 KB, 422x273
>>29819963
>mfw Trump loves black people more than Hillary
Why do blacks not see this? He hasnt even said any "racist" remarks about blacks. Only mexicans and muslims.
>>
>>29820130
>white people are genuinely and unironically evil
>white people are too smart for their own good
>white people get assmad when they get theirs
ftfy

i'd respect racist/trumpist white guys more if they treated women like shit, timothy mcveigh'd the government's shit up more often, and actually upheld academia.

but no

they get cucked by their wives and daughters because they're soft, they dickride fox news as if the media cares about them and their working-poor family on any level, and all they value is muh competition and muh only duh strowng surbive.

white people are just genius at being hypocrites and liars and this shit is a long time coming. i like america. i don't want to be in russia. i don't want to be in china. but fuck these fat stupid crybabies.
>>
>>29819649
shut up uncle tom
>>
>>29821340
There's no way the government is planning that shit you autist. Taking advantage of it maybe. But not controlling and planning it.
>>
>>29819554
Thoughts my fellow original robots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hbWVIfy9NI
>>
>>29821730
What the shit are you even talking about
>>
>>29819554
WHEN AM I ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIS PLANET
AAAHHHAHHHHHHH
>>
>>29821730
>White people get assmad when they get theirs
Would you put a serial killers child in prison if his father died? What the fuck do you mean, "get theirs"?? We fucking had ours. Europe was a shitty place to live and we struggled. We didn't just get to where we are from fucking nothing.
>>
>leftist friends on twitter posting/liking songs about killing cops today

I'm not particularly fond of the police, but these are people that constantly congratulate themselves on how much empathy they have. It's just amazing to see how full of shit they are.
>>
>>29819888
>Endless War
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qxHgVBpKNEo
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.