[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /blackpill/ here? Here is what the black pill entails.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: endmylife.png (137 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
endmylife.png
137 KB, 526x436
Who else /blackpill/ here?

Here is what the black pill entails. Accept your genetic inferiority and don't even bother putting yourself in situations that will only lead to rejection and pain. I am 5'6, I have a 3/10 face, and I have autism/adhd/anxiety disorder. I will never find a woman who loves me. I do not have Chad's gifts or the traits that would allow me to become a normie. I accept that. And guess what, accepting that allows me to be more comfortable with who I am and pursue things that I truly enjoy. I advise you all to follow this path.

Redpill, bluepill, they are just coping mechanisms. They just offer glimmers of false hope but it will ultimately not work for us. Black pill is the cold hard dose of reality with no sugar coating motivational bullshit attached.
>>
What is it you enjoy doing?
>>
I'm also 5'6" with a 3/10 face. Is one of the things that I'm supposed to pursue, under blackpill, suicide?
>>
>>29819530
Huh, then I guess I blackpilled myself when I got my body pillow. She kind of feels like the only thing keeping me going these days.
>>
File: 1445119209661.jpg (145 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445119209661.jpg
145 KB, 600x600
>>29819530
Believe it or not your genes were pre-programmed to lead to this acceptance. This is not a radical step you are undertaking. Understanding that they are unlikely to win in contest of social dominance, your genes are retreating to wait for an opportunity and at least live to fight another day.
>>
File: 1461882327570.gif (991 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1461882327570.gif
991 KB, 500x275
The only thing I enjoy in life is music. I should buy a bass guitar.

>Everything around me is negative.
>The more I go out, I hate it, makes me more negative.
>See fake people.
>5'5 with small dick.
>KHHV.
>Hate having pictures.
>>
>>29819530
I think the real black pill is to be 100% committed to suicide at all times recognizing life as nothing more than an accumulation of negative utility.
>>
File: thatphilosophyfeel.jpg (37 KB, 563x637) Image search: [Google]
thatphilosophyfeel.jpg
37 KB, 563x637
Black Pill Readings:

The conspiracy against the human race
Better to have never been
On Suicide: a Discourse on Voluntary Death
The Bell Curve

Life is painful interim between nonexistence
>>
>I accept that
>has a pic that says "End my life"

I don't think you've accepted it just yet. Though I'm sure you have that ironically.
>>
>>29819843
Why should we continue to flaggelate ourselves living under the delusion that life is equitable? Question everything anon.
>>
File: tumblr_o9j2dzOMqh1trewdho1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9j2dzOMqh1trewdho1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x333
>>29819530
Yeah I guess I'm black pilled then but the thing is I've reached a point where I don't care If I experience pain, rejection or discomfort as long as its not to extreme levels, Not sure whether to deem it nihilism but I have no hope for future "success" or getting a girlfriend yet I don't disregard it as a possibility I'm willing to put effort into if an opportunity does arise.

That sounded a bit jumbled but I am also 5'6" a.d.d/anxiety/possibly autismo with 6/10 face and essentially don't care about any of these pills since I don't enjoy that many activities enough to pursue them as you mention in the post.

Black pill as you mention it is just a realisation which leads to hedonism excluding girls and sex.
>>
save up money to go and live in a 3rd world country, you'll be to preoccupied with survival to be sad.
>>
Who else feels like they're running out of distractions?
>>
>>29820023

Why would he want to torture himself? Why not just suicide?

>>29820082
Life is all about distractions from suicide
>>
File: f3DwAJd.jpg (17 KB, 236x312) Image search: [Google]
f3DwAJd.jpg
17 KB, 236x312
>>29820082
There's always something to do until bed time comes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.