[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: 1463701902833.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1463701902833.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>outcast among outcasts
>>
File: kys.jpg (108 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
108 KB, 780x500
>>29819515
Your thread was not overlooked, robot

>tfw can't make friends but can easily talk to people
>tfw tons of acquaintances
>tfw cyborg
>>
>5'1" Male
>Autistic
>NEET
>Gay
>Lung cancer
>Deforned face
>>
File: WxrjKFC.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
WxrjKFC.gif
904 KB, 500x532
>>29819515
>tfw you get drunk and make a brutally honest post in a fetish thread about what you're into and over half a dozen people tell you to kill yourself, that you're a monster, etc.
>>
>>29821174
Does your fetish by chance involve causing other people to suffer in order to gratify yourself?
>>
File: 2545734535.png (211 KB, 485x274) Image search: [Google]
2545734535.png
211 KB, 485x274
>>29821207
Yes
shameblox
>>
File: 1467855066779.jpg (33 KB, 476x417) Image search: [Google]
1467855066779.jpg
33 KB, 476x417
>>29821275
the worst thing you can do to someone is hurt them

For our immortal souls, with eternity to spare, no loss is permanent, and no wound is too deep to heal,
and so the worst thing that could ever happen to us is to suffer

So as we continue to suffer, and as we continue to hurt those who hurt us, we should wonder if perhaps maybe we might possibly deserve what we got

Oh if only I had the courage to forget my past, and forget my pain, then perhaps I could find a way to be done with this anger, which has caused me to harm so many souls caught in the way

If only I could forget my suffering, then I could forgive anyone
>>
>>29821174
what's ur fetish ?
>>
>>29821464
I'm a little drunk so I may be misunderstanding this, so let me try to clarify:
>the worst thing that could ever happen to us is to suffer
>So as we continue to suffer
>we should wonder if perhaps maybe we might possibly deserve what we got
This makes no fucking sense. Because I'm suffering- the worst thing possible- I deserve to suffer when that suffering results in me inflicting pain on others? What the fuck?

>>29821623
Torturing, mutilating and killing someone before making love to their corpse. With some more mutilation after death.I know it's fucked up and I hate it, but it's what I'm stuck with, I didn't choose to have to live with it. And I haven't hurt anyone in a very long time, and needless to say I haven't killed anyone to fuck their corpse. I am still apparently the devil and a menace to society, though.
>>
>>29821718
well of course people will think that. Unless you've actually acted upon the urges then I don't think you're a monster.
also "in a very long time, " ...... anon what up ?
>>
>too autist to be a normie
>too normie to be a full robot
>too autist to qualify as a failed normie
>too autist to qualify as a cyborg

i dont know what i am. nu-autist maybe?
>>
>>29821753
When I was a teenager and very young adult I was suffering from unmedicated bipolar disorder and OCD and during my manic episodes I would sometimes hurt other people. My inhibitions were nonexistent because of the mania. I was suffering from extremely strong obsessions/fixations with death and compulsions relating to acting on them, and I had the energy and motivation to act on the urges that were plaguing me night and day. I regret it horribly and would take back everything that I did in an instant if I could, but I can't go back in time and change the past. I know that being mentally ill isn't an excuse, that I could have tried to tell someone and been locked up somewhere where I couldn't have hurt anyone. At the time I was so delusional and paranoid that I thought I'd be killed or locked up forever if I tried to get help, so I hid it to the best of my abilities for years until it finally was impossible to keep to myself. Since then I've gotten proper mental health care, been put on the right meds, and it's been nearly 7 years now since I last did anything. Still fucking haunts me though.
>>
>>29821759
Im in the same boat, I just consider myself a failure
>>
File: 1467769215107.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1467769215107.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>the only person I consider a real friend last texted me four months ago
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.