[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a robot who transcended the physical world anything i went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: CkX9vc8WYAEvnmt.jpg (74 KB, 640x820) Image search: [Google]
CkX9vc8WYAEvnmt.jpg
74 KB, 640x820
ask a robot who transcended the physical world anything

i went through the edge of life, i'm now freed from this devilish species
i do not belong to a classified species, i became a species
i'm afraid of anything, knowledges are currently flow through my soul, i do not feel anything anymore
i want to help you fellows, try to catch the hand and transcend existence
>>
how to not be a robot you psychic chad?
>>
Are you immortal now
>>
File: 759_378_65717.jpg (156 KB, 759x378) Image search: [Google]
759_378_65717.jpg
156 KB, 759x378
>>29819293
the path of spiritual liberty is reserved to beings with high moral and ethos but also they need void in their inner
sexually will be nothing for you if you transcend biological laws like i did

>>29819345
as i said i went through the edge of life, time has no force on me
to answer your question: yes
>>
>>29819675
How tho

Original comment
>>
>>29819675
You arent that enlightened if you still think with moral and ehos.
>>
>>29819089
Then why aren't you spreading your truth?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.