[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it and may
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 18
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it and may or may not accept your feels thread. Include initials if desired.
>>
I just miss you okay but it feels like I shouldnt be talking to you again. Should be focusing on myself and my life than you again even though I want to. Like I need to. I never stopped wanting to. Like i need you in that same compulsive feel. I had to quietly kill those parts of me though.
>>
>>29819211
Probably not the same person but - I still cant help but feel like I just fucked up by being too scared to share any emotion. I still miss you aswell though and fully regret everything every day
>>
>>29819322
My initial is D. If thats the initial you're looking for then its okay I understand, even though theres things that I don't understand and all the things that were unsaid. But sorry that we cant be in each others lives, im too tapped out to be there again.
>>
Dear crispy,

You are the most beautiful thing to ever grace this Earth. You are literally an angel who fell from heaven. I love you forever.

- anon
>>
>>29818966
Hey A its me C
Remember when I showed you that card trick and you said you were "Absolutely baffled" and you followed me to my next class begging me to show you how to do the trick and I declined?

After all that you started hanging out with me at lunch time and I showed you card trick and repeated so many as you scanned my hands trying to find out how the hell I was doing it but never knew how, each you did I wanted invite you to my house so I could teach you, but I never asked out of fear that you would reject me and not pay attention to my tricks anymore

Well that was a long time ago and if you want I'll show you that trick, I haven't really told anyone but I like you, I'm not sure if you like me or just want to learn some tricks.

you can be my Queen of Hearts
>>
Dear K

Tired of your shifty bs, much happier fucking random girls than you, I'm glad you'll get exactly what you deserve.

Love, V
>>
Dear normies

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GEEEEEETTT OUUUUTTT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Dear OP

Please be my Valentine.

- Me.
>>
Dear girl who works in produce,

Come talk to me, I barely ever have shit to do. Pls

Regards,
Your future bf
>>
>>29820039
No dirty tripfag

>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/
>>>/out/
>>
can you just tell me if you don't want anything with me anymore. i don't care what the reason is, i don't care if you're back in touch with one of your exes, or maybe you just don't like me all that much, or whatever. just tell me. there's no reason to lead me on when i've made it really obvious that i care about you. you broke my phone for fucks sake and i didn't even get mad at you. if that isn't showing you that i care about you i don't know what is. i don't know what you want. show me the slightest amount of human decency and just be honest.
>>
G,
Slap me across the face
Strike me down gently then tell me everything is going to be okay
Then take me for a walk in the park
Let me start something new with you
I'll always scan for exits bb, it's just in my nature
But we can have fun in the meantime

J
>>
>>29820238
I'm in a similar situation and thought this was me for a second. I'll just say that they probably do want to talk to you and everything but its too much of a tangled clusterfuck and theres too much of a possibility of going wrong again. I got beat down so many times trying to get them back before stopping, then to find out later that they want you back in, it makes things complicated because you get used to their restriction and pushing away and all the pain it caused but then youre asked to insert yourself into that again and be the one to start it again even though they beat you down all that time, its just too much sometimes to go back to those feelings. Idk I probably could have said it better but its just not easy even if you want them too. I just wish they could tell me it will be all alright and they will care for me no matter what or something similar to that.
>>
>>29820409
what's your situation? i understand how you feel. and i do care for them no matter what but when you feel like they're making no effort to even properly communicate with you, and say things that make you think they care but don't actually act on it... they almost feel like lies. i don't understand how people can be so hot and cold, it's almost sociopathic.
>>
bump

sdkfjsfdskf
>>
Dear R,

I wish I was strong and independent. I wish I wasn't a mess and a fuckup. I know I'll never see you again but I can't stop thinking about you.

I'm a really sensitive, emotional person. That's why I act so cold. The only way I can control my emotions is by repressing them completely. So, while you probably think that I don't give a fuck about us breaking up, and even if I act like it doesn't matter to me and I already started trying to find another girl, I'm wrecked inside. I'm devastated. You broke my heart.

I met a girl the other day. She was the exact opposite of you. I liked her so much. She wasn't pretty or hot, but she was mature. Even though she was two years younger than me it felt like talking to someone ten years older. She's from a low social class. She has a bullet wound in her leg and she's addicted to drugs. I found her really interesting.

I kissed her. I thought it'd help. It didn't change anything. I miss you and I wanna die.

-N
>>
E

Why does this have to be so difficult? Why can't things be more clear? Why do I have to worry so much and be so afraid?

I just wish you would treat me the way I treat you. Looking at it from an outsider standpoint it really does look pretty hopeless. I've tried so many times to get over you but it's like nothing I do can change the way I feel about you. You're just so perfect and kind and understanding and loving and you make me feel so warm inside and like I have a purpose in life but when things don't go as well I feel like I need to die. There are so many reasons why I should just stop and so many reasons I'm only going to hurt myself more but every time you talk to me I completely lose sight of the dangers and focus on you. You're so perfect, even though you can't see it.

I love you. I love you and I hate myself for it. I can't wait to finally give up, I'm just so pathetic.
>>
>>29820630
They probably dont act on it because they know it will it end bad. So maybe theyre telling the truth when they say those things but acting on it would be the lie, because of their own fault they know they cant be the person/ have the relationship the other person wants. I wasn't cold until I realized she didnt want my raw emotions but some kind of controlled relation. Holding onto all those warm feelings for someone will eventually burn you if they dont take them and hiding those warm feelings under layers to fake a steady relationship is the lie they want to avoid telling and its has a danger of catching fire and burning up because its hidden under those layers. So they turn off the emotions, go numb, and communication drops off because even though they feel wanted they feel so much more unwanted idk
>>
bump

ysdhasjdad
>>
>>29820039
Are you a girl or a guy? Original
>>
Dearest Suzy Bishop

call me hubby again
that shit got me so hot

Sam Shakusky
>>
>>29819561
do you like mice?
>>
Dear you,
everyday I hate you more and hate myself for not leaving you. You're a horrible selfish person and I wish I had the strength to break up. When even bother.
>>
>>29821910
I don't understand what that means.
>>
>>29820927
If this is H, HOLLA
>>
Bump

qskdfksfd
>>
Dear J

You still have my shirt. You can keep it, I like the idea of you wearing it.

H
>>
File: 4dc931b860.jpg (27 KB, 321x342) Image search: [Google]
4dc931b860.jpg
27 KB, 321x342
i like that we started talking again but i really wanna bang you

..sorry about breaking up 2 months into dating and thinking i was gay.... turns out im bi.. but you probably wont wanna be FWB

fuck me im such a fuckup
>>
M,

I'm crying right now, I miss you so much, I wish we could talk one more time... But I don't think our friendship, and what I hoped to be more, would ever heal.

-M
>>
Peter

Honestly I hate you right now because i remember things that you did. There are major roadblocks that keep me mad at you and questioning everything.

Alexis
>>
>>29822821
btw this is from T to E

hhahaha as if she uses r9k

just end me
>>
>>29822757
that'ts actually pretty pomo
>>
Dear Master-

I miss those few times we got together when you dominated and degraded me, then psychoanalyzed me. Wish we could do it again even though it's been 9 years. My ass could use some reddening.
>>
>>29823308
>I miss those few times we got together when you dominated and degraded me, then psychoanalyzed me.

You need Jesus
>>
To all the girls I fell in love with barely knowing for a couple days maybe weeks or months maybe even years.

I don't even know you exist anymore, I probably forgot half of you to be honest. You're dumbsluts though and I wish you nothing but pain and misery.
>>
>>29819561
what's the initial of the person it's addressed to?
>>
matt

i know you fucking browse here faggot
>>
Dear Ari,

Please text me back. I know you're playing CS:GO so you could have the decency to pick up your phone and shoot a quick "hey".

But I guess those times are behind us, aren't they?

AT
>>
I fantasize about breaking up with you constantly.
it's basically my "happy place".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eXL-kTzBJ0
Fuck you right in the face.
>>
Dear Wooga,
Why would you do that to me.
Do you understand the weight of your offense?
There will be repercussions.
>>
Dear God,
Why?
Sincerely, your daughter.
>>
>>29824534
hey hun want to give papa a kiss on his lips
>>
Dear Maeve,

After all these years, I'm still drawn to you for some reason. We haven't seen each other in so long that I don't think it can be romantic, but I just want to be around you. To be close with you. Being with you was when I felt I was at my very best, and I hope that I improved your life as well. Maybe somebody who knows somebody who knows you will see this, but I doubt it. Oh well then.

-MM
>>
>>29818966
All you wanted was to be loved, and all I wanted was to love you. On paper, that should have worked out, right? I don't imagine that you ever think about me, but if you did, would you feel better knowing that my life has been a complete waste of my potential ever since you told me in no uncertain terms to get the hell out of yours?
>>
>>29824697
Oh shush. Quit your whining.
>>
>>29824697
P. S. I'm sorry I took you seriously when you talked about suicide.
>>
dear a,
i love you very dearly and i try hard to believe you mean it when you say the same. lately I've been filled with crippling fears of you dropping me and forgetting me. it's giving me nightmares. i haven't felt like this about anyone in years and it's startling. it's not really your fault, i guess ive just never been good at actually connecting with other people. maybe it's the ptsd. maybe i have bpd too. just please forgive me for the times i might mess up or not give you what you need. if you tell me what you want ill do whatever i can to make sure you get it. you've changed my life for the better and if you stay with me i can promise you some good things will happen.
just please don't leave me.
>>
Dear E

I wish you would break up your boyfriend already so I can orbit you properly.

Steven
>>
2 weeks ago you kissed me. 2 weeks ago i summed up the courage to ask you out. 2 weeks ago you told me you wanted to take it slow. 2 weeks ago you said you were completely in love with me.
but now i see you're talking to my friends, telling them something i didn't know, it's a small thing but it makes me wonder where we actually stand now compared to those 2 weeks ago. i don't know if you're toying with me but you better not be.
>>
File: its ok.png (167 KB, 311x295) Image search: [Google]
its ok.png
167 KB, 311x295
I miss ya, Bethy. I don't know why, but I'm starting to have feelings for you again. It's been almost three years. I've been getting so nostalgic lately. I wish we could have 12-hr long Skype calls every day, like we used to. I miss seeing you cover up your face with your sleeves. I miss making you laugh. I miss playing you Margot songs all night long.

I wish I was a better friend to you. I wish I didn't just leave you like I did. I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that. I don't treat the ones I love very well. I don't know how to love or be loved, because I've never experienced either for too long. I don't even love myself. I've been doing a lot of dangerous stuff lately. I think a part of me is very eager for death. I don't really have a lot to live for right now.

I haven't had much luck finding a girl like you again. I had a relationship with someone for the past year or so, but it wasn't very healthy. She was very emotionally manipulative. She'd threaten to leave me forever whenever she wanted something, which made me feel so used and worthless. I sent her letters and wrote her songs and drew her pictures and gave her money and all sorts of things like that, but she never really did anything back for me. She rarely ever even turned on her webcam for me. After a whole year of knowing her, she still said she was too shy. Then she stopped wanting to talk one day, without any reason. I think she just found someone else. I feel so hurt. I'm so lonely now that I can feel this pain inside me whenever I think of her.

I'm starting to go nuts. I get these delusions and hallucinations sometimes. They're always of really horrible things. The last one I had really upset me. I didn't want to live anymore knowing what I saw, because it filled me with this sinking hopelessness. I felt like nobody would be able to keep living after they saw the things that I did. Time has mostly healed my wounds now though.
>>
>>29818966
Dear K
Your a fucking faggot and you abandoned me
I never knew how much I needed you until you left me with my own thoughts in my own mind. Ive resorted to coming to this board out of loneliness. You did this to me. fuck you.
>>
>>29825192
Second letter of name?
>>
>>29825253
e
scared its you?
>>
Dear M,

I wish I could tell you that I am playing Pokemon Go but I know you are going to judge me. I spent an entire hour driving around to collect items but I told you I was late because I had some extra work. I feel awful for lying but I know you're going to be so disappointed and disgusted with me. I wish you didn't hate weeaboos so much to the point that something as mainstream as Pokemon upsets you. I love how normal you are but I hate how I have to hide how weird I am underneath the facade. Sometimes I wish you were a little less Chad because I'm not really a Stacy and the act is hard to keep up especially when I'm trying to catch an Abra on the DL.
>>
>>29825153
I don't really have anyone anymore. I don't think anyone gives a shit about me. I've tried telling the few friends I have left that I'm really struggling and I don't know what to do, but they either give me some dismissive answer or they just don't even bother to respond. I don't know who to talk to. I go weeks and weeks without speaking a word to anybody. I could die right now and I don't think anyone would really miss me. I keep trying my best and telling myself that it's going to get better, but I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I could really use you in my life right now. I don't know if you even browse /r9k/ anymore, but I hope this letter reaches you somehow. I'd really like to hear your voice. I know you've got a fiance, but I'm really not trying to do anything romantic with you at all. I just need a friend right now and you're the best friend I ever had. You understand me better than anyone else can.

I don't know. I'm not in a good mental state right now, so maybe I'm not expressing myself very well. I'm sorry if that's the case. I really wish you the best. I hope things are better for you and that you're living a life that makes you happy. I'm so lucky to have had you in my life, and I'm sorry I took it for granted.

God bless ya.
A.
>>
Hey S. I wanted to let you know that I'm sorry. Sorry for everything I've done, and for everything I couldn't do. I'm not strong, I'm not tough, I'm not smart or good looking. I'm nothing like how you think I am. I'm just a pathetic, lonely loser who makes excuses for why I don't have friends or a gf. You beat up on yourself but you're a far stronger person than I could ever be. I wish I could be you, or anybody else really. As long I'm not me. Maybe then I could be happy, like you think I am.
>>
File: 1462943292331.png (341 KB, 1327x914) Image search: [Google]
1462943292331.png
341 KB, 1327x914
>>29825792
That is lovely anon. Have a (You).
>>
File: 1467681237045.jpg (310 KB, 1152x1536) Image search: [Google]
1467681237045.jpg
310 KB, 1152x1536
Dearest Tomato,

You are ripe and ready for picking. I forgave and was ready to forget. But you're a child who doesn't know when to quit do you?

Love, D
>>
>>29822876
shit
give me a second letter of both Ms plz
>>
>>29824192
So what? If you have something to say, say it.
>>
dana, kys
>>
H

Why the fuck did you not tell me you had a boyfriend.

I spent so much fucking time trying to be nice and taking time out of my life to get to know you better, just to have you drop the fact that you had a boyfriend.

After I took of the "qt" glasses I came to realize how shallow and manipulative you were.

But I just can't seem to get over you.
>>
Dear S
I don't love you, I'm just passing the time im just lonely and i dont want to be alone, youre probably the best im gonna get but i dont want you
>>
Dear C,
I kept the promise, even if it tortures me everyday. I hope you are doing fine and are happy.
>>
T

I want every part of you and it kills me only being able to hold you.
>>
>>29818966
dear e

tell me if you read this

i love you

please troll my bp

ok bye

-you know who
>>
Dear Cynthia,
Why the fuck did you tell me you still loved me and that I should come to China, only to fucking friendzone me when you did. I acted like I was all cool about it, but fuck you do you have any idea how hard I worked and how long I worked for with nothing but the thought of seeing you as motivation, only to find out once we finally meet again that you've been seeing other guys and no longer see me as a partner. I'm the ultimate fucking cuck and will never live this down, fuck you. P.S enjoy working 13 hrs a day 7 days a week for the rest of your miserable life in your polluted shithole of a city surrounded by savages.
>>
G
Thanks a lot
A
>>
I'm sorry for rejecting you 11 years ago. I didn't know what to do, I'm autistic. Wanna have sex now?
>>
Dear Autumn B, I know you'll most likely never see this, and that I'll most likely never see you again or hear from you again, but I wish I could have the chance to apologise to you for the things I did while we were together. You were going through a very rough time and I only made it worse. I know you'll probably never forgive me, but this has been weighing on my mind for some years. I don't want you back, because I know the time for that has come and gone, but I only wish I had the chance to apologise for the things I did. You didn't deserve it, and I know I can't take it back or fix it, but I am sorry. I hope you're doing better now, and I hope you found someone that treats you better than I ever did.
Sincerely, D

Dear Lolli, I wish I could tell you how much I love you, and how happy it makes me just being able to talk to you, even if it's not very often. You blame yourself a lot for things you can't control in your life, and you shouldn't, because I don't. I wish you could open up to me more and tell me about the things that are going on in your life, even if you think I wouldn't want to hear it. I want to be there for you, and I want to be the person you can rely on to make you feel better when things get tough. I know you're used to being independent and alone, but you don't have to be. I wish it were the right moment for me to tell you that I love you, and that I want to make you as happy as I can. I don't know if you see that. I'm not really sure if you see anything in me at all, but I like to imagine. There's so many wonderful things that I wish I could say to you, but I don't want to scare you off, or make you think I'm desperate, so I'll keep waiting until the moment is right. I really feel like I have a chance with you, so I really hope that I'm not wrong about this.
Sincerely, D
>>
>>29818966
Dear Roxy,

Sorry I bullied you until you were forced to changed schools in 3rd grade.
I found your facebook page and saw that you lost weight and that you're now a lesbian.
I'm glad you're moving forward in life.
You were the only friend I've ever had.

- In~igo
>>
Dear Rory, I don't know if you browse this board but you seem like you do. I think you're really attractive and interesting and I'm probs not as not normie as u think I am I just hand around them but desu I'm bored and I wanna be with someone like you. 5'7, hoodie wearing, nazi meme loving, loser.
>>
Bump

Edsjhsfsdkf
>>
>>29823766
N

Origionall

I think ive changed my mind though lets be together.
>>
>>29824856
Its okay, I will be there for you. Sorry for the nightmares, I never wanted you to feel that way. I will help you sleep sweetly. not sure if i'm you're a or not
>>
>>29825153
>I don't know how to love or be loved, because I've never experienced either for too long. I don't even love myself
This was really good. I liked reading your whole post btw.
>>
>>29825305
KEVIN FROM HUMAN RESOURCES????
>>
>>29825531
>I'm not in a good mental state right now, so maybe I'm not expressing myself very well

Iktf
>>
>>29825792
Just be yourself

>>29825929
Is she/he a ginger? Is that why you call her Tomato? Whats their Initial?

>>29824579
Maeve is a really nice name
>>
>>29824336
What is stopping you? Just do it.
>>
>>29826539
Yeah but if she never talked to you to begin with then you'd be calling her a bitch, and if she brought up the boyfriend earlier you would have never stayed talking to her. She probably didnt even realize you liked her to begin with either. How long were you guys talking for before she brought it up?

>>29826550
Let them know what before you go any farther. Not the probably best im gonna get part, thats just rude. Or it could actually be a compliment if you say it right but dont say it. Just let them not you dont want to be alone and enjoy being with them.

>>29826775
Whats your initial?

>>29826904
Was it a long distance relationship?
>>
>>29826988
I would say tell Autumn that because It will make her feel better but it might not be a great idea because you don't want her back and talking it might bring up feelings she didnt want to someone who doesnt want her so toough situation.

>>29827589
I liked reading your post and how it was from 3rd grade lol

>>29827708
>. I think you're really attractive and interesting and I'm probs not as not normie
1 drop rule for normies
>>
D,
I feel lost. Like I'm with two people and one of them hates me. I always feel like you are mad at me or annoyed at my existence. Sometimes I wish I had someone who liked me and wanted to be nice to me and do things with me.

I only put up with it because I know I'm not worth any better.

Some day you're going to cuck me with some guy and I'm going to finally end it and forget you ever existed.
>>
Dear Luki,

I know we have never met but I have never hit it off with someone so quickly and actually stayed friends for this long. I love when you stay up late and talk with me on skype. I love your obscure creative memes and I think you're the funniest guy I know.

You are a genius and I want you to stay my friend forever. I would visit you in a heartbeat if I could, and go on walks.

It is so nice to have someone who actually wants to talk with me, and whose company I genuinely enjoy.

You are best friendfu.

P.S let's be friends when we're old too
>>
Bump

Qiwkwkwka
>>
File: IMG_20160702_182603.jpg (231 KB, 1009x728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_182603.jpg
231 KB, 1009x728
Lauren,

On the off chance that you're browsing here, I wanted to share some of my thoughts about you.

You probably don't remember me. Hell, we only talked once in the entire semester we shared French together, and that was only you asking me a little question. I remember that moment like it was yesterday. You were wearing a Zedd t-shirt that you clearly got from a concert. I remember this because I wanted to comment on it, but never manned up and did anything about it. You were a few rows behind me, and when you asked that basic procedural question I just sort of mindlessly answered that it. When I fully turned around and realized it was you asking it, I just froze. I wanted to keep talking to you even though you got what you needed from me, but I completely sperged out and didn't say anything further.

I wish I had the balls to talk to you again, but whenever I get the chance to something deep down just tells me not to, and I end up regretting listening to it. Every. Single. Time. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever been lucky enough to interact with, and my inability to get to know you tears me up inside.

The last time I saw you was during finals. You were talking with a group of your friends in the Commons waiting for classes to resume. I walked over there, wanting to act on my urge to get to know you, but when I looked you in the eye, I was overwhelmed with a fear of failure and moved along. I instantly felt like absolute shit, because I knew that it was probably the last time I would see you before classes ended. All I did for the rest of that awful day was drink to forget. That was the first time I ever got drunk off my ass, and it was all because of my inaction.

I know we probably won't share any classes next fall. I know that the only time I'll see you is in the hallways if I'm lucky. I know that my suffering was caused by my inaction alone.

And I regret it every single day.

Alex
>>
>>29829918
I only hate not being with you, I never hated you.
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.png (814 KB, 786x811) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.png
814 KB, 786x811
Dear everyone,

Leave me the fuck alone.
No, I don't care that you think that what I like is weird, but I enjoy it, so stop spamming the shit out of it just because you think you have objectively better taste.
No, I don't want a girlfriend. Stop acting like I'm some sort of thirsty nigger trying to get in the pants of every woman I talk to.
No, I will not change to what you think I should ideally be when you want me to.

I leave all of you alone, and you leave me alone, deal?
>>
>>29830637
Initials, anon?

This is F
>>
Q

You really let me fall for you, now I'm dying at the bottom. Thanks a lot.

-M
>>
N,

I hope you are entirely miserable and regretting your decision. I hope someone hurts you so badly you realize how good you had it. I hope you dream about me and remember what it was like to have someone who had hope for you to be more than a WoW addicted neckbeard. I hope you get an STD and you will never be a girl.

Die.
>>
Dear FW, I'm sorry for going ahead without you. I have made my decision, i hope my decision won't affect you in any way and I hope you meet a better man than me. You will find someone better, I have already seen past the desires of this life.
>>
>>29830856
Nvm wrong person.

Original
>>
bump

Vdhfsjkfdd
>>
A

I really miss everything I did with you, and I shouldn't of left the club just so I could focus on other things, but at the same time I don't want to get back together because it probably wouldn't work out again, I just thought I would let you know that I miss you and hope your studies are going well.

C
>>
>>29831840
Just bee urself to be quite honest fambam it worked for me
>>
Dear Jesus,

It's me, Quqambo. Are you there?

-Q
>>
>>29827708
Is his last initial f
>>
>>29820927
INITIALS PLSPSLSPSL
>>
>>29822876
yes it will
-M
>>
>>29832297
What do you think my initials are?
>>
Dear R

I wish I cold be a better friend to you but im anti social and dont want to talk to you every single day after class. I just want to go and do my thing its nothing thats your fault.
>>
>>29830615
>Hell, we only talked once in the entire semester we shared French together

This is so fucking sad. This isn't a fucking relationship, or a friendship, or even fucking anything. Is this my social milieu now?
>>
>>29833458
it's not even a fucking acquaintance FFS
>>
>>29832677
i have no idea actually desu
>>
>>29833525
And here I had my hopes up. That's pretty heartbreaking
>>
>>29833597
Can you just give me a hint?
>>
>>29826843
What does bp mean?
>>
>>29834058
What would you do if I was the person you were thinking of?
>>
>>29826550
I'm relieved to hear this actually.

S.
>>
>>29834219
depends on who you are
>>
>>29834247
But what would you do if I was who you think I might be?
>>
>>29834420
I would be mad
>>
>>29834530
Kek I'm probably not who you think I am then. I don't think she would be mad at least, doesn't seem like she's even capable. Why would you be mad?
>>
>>29823533
you probably aren't who I'm thinking of but here goes

fuck you.
I was in love with you but you pretended to be in love with me for attention so you could whine about being friendzoned. as soon as I actually confessed, you told all of your friends you got rejected, somehow making me the antagonist in this.

for some reason I still like you, but I also hope you go die in a fiery pit.
>>
>>29834244
I hope you're not my S.
>>
>>29834685
Why, realizing you don't want her to go?
>>
>>29826772
What was your promise?
>>
>>29834970
I realized that like thirty seconds after I told her to leave. Even though I had just cum from amazing breakup sex and you aren't supposed to love anybody 30 seconds after you've cum.
>>
File: pepetip.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
pepetip.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
Dear Starbucks employee

Learn to not be a pretentious dick all the time. Just because I dress like an autist doesnt give you the right to make fun of my clothes to your coworkers moments later thinking i didnt hear. I could have made fun of your gay faggot lisp but I didn't. Fuck with me again and i'm telling your manager.
>>
>>29835094
NORRRRMMIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have been muted for 2 seconds
>>
>>29818966
i already did. now she wont acknowledge me at all. i just want to get my shit back
>>
Dear Everyone

Fuck you sideways with a rusty rake. I'm done. I made enough money on your unwillingness to learn anything new or interesting to finally say that. I am grabbing my pupper and moving innawoods, never to emerge or interact with any of you again save for what survival needs will require. Collect my body in some 70 years so it doesn't stink the place up.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
Dear Blade,

I miss talking with you, they made my days brighter

-N
>>
Dear A,

I have no idea what I did wrong. Did you really go through all that trouble just to humour me for a few days while you waited for someone else? What did I say or do to make you cut contact at the drop of a hat? And why did you insist on only having one way to talk? I must know. I probably never will, but you restored my faith in humanity, crushed it again, made me feel better about myself, dropped me without second thought or even a word, and...
I have no fucking idea really. You know, it'd be nice to talk about brutalism and hope again.

S
>>
File: 849948.jpg (43 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
849948.jpg
43 KB, 407x407
Trump MAGA thanks bruh

T. America.
>>
>>29836023
Call me.

-A
>>
>>29836023
Is A a girl or a guy?
>>
>>29836090
Thanks, anon.

>>29836108
What's it to you?
>>
>>29836289
Nevermind, S doesn't have my number and your original post doesnt make sense to me that much so it's not the person i'm thinking of.
>>
>>29836023
Talking about all your exes made me jealous, cold, and angry. Our very first conversation was about HEMA and some mustang driving fuckboy who used to fuck you. I desperately wanted to lose it to a virgin and I hated you for not being one, as unfair as that may be. Even though you did so much for me, I spend most of our relationship trying to hide how heartbroken I was and it's very hard to love with a broken heart. Plus as soon I came clean you said you wanted to leave me, so I thought fuck it, I'm done here.
>>
>>29835939
Please respond, I miss you.
>>
>>29837164
Not quite the person you're looking for, no.
>>
>>29837810
The initials match, but I never actually expected it to be her. I don't think anyone who posts in these should expect them to find the person they are directed at.
>>
>>29837935
The HEMA bit does match, strangely enough, alas I'm a bloke.
>>
>>29838018
>.> so is everybody here. Fembots are a myth.
>>
I can't admit myself to the hospital on my own volition. Nobody around me cares. I'm going to die like this.

D
>>
ROSANNA
NOWAK
COALBURNER KILL YOURSELF
WHOREE
>>
I did it as an offline skype message to her

too bad for me she doesn't give a shit about me
>>
M
I know you lied all the time and you still do, so spare me of your fake guilt and don't come back ever again...
>>
J

I love you so much. You're on my mind all day everyday. I wish you could love me too and we could escape together but we both have our issues, I know. I just want you to be happy. Who gives a shit what happens to me? I just want YOU to be happy. You deserve more than the shit you've been dealt. I'm glad you've been feeling better lately though. At least, it seems that way. Every day and every night, I make a wish for you to be safe and feel loved. I want to worship you. Sometimes I want to be you. There is so much that I say and also so much that I don't. I want you so bad. In any way, I want you. I love you I love you I'm desperate and I love you.

-J
>>
File: 1465046268031.jpg (9 KB, 200x311) Image search: [Google]
1465046268031.jpg
9 KB, 200x311
>>29839018
>wish this was about me
>could be
>unlikely

tell me more about this person anon
>>
>>29839177
Does your last name start with S?
>>
R

I literally cannot stop thinking about you. /r9k/ told me girls like you don't exist, but you've proven otherwise. I have never fallen for someone so quickly before, you are perfect to me in every aspect. I-is this what true happiness feels like? I don't care if it makes me a raging normie slime, I want you and if I mess this up I will never ever forgive myself - you will be the one that got away.

S
>>
>>29821910
Not the person your refering to but i hate smelly rodents. Mostly korean mice.
>>
File: 1467981769555.png (68 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1467981769555.png
68 KB, 420x420
>>29839252
Nope, but good luck
>>
Since I met you I started to look at you more and more, I was the happiest person alive when we went out and talked about games and funny stuff, I thought about you everyday, almost every few minutes, but I only realized that I love you when someone else discovered it for me. I couldn't tell you how I feel because I was scared that you didn't feel like me and lose you and I was way too shy to even talk to you about feels. Now we don't go out together and we barely talk online, and you seem to be very close to "that guy", you go everywhere together and talk to each other in a very lovely way. I'm trying to forget you and not think about you so I don't feel bad when you and "that guy" start dating but there's something that it doesn't seem like I can change: I still love you.
I remember feeling a bit sad when you were with him, but I got happy when we talked after, I just thought that I was prepared to lose you after we stopped talking, but that one day, when we went to the cinema with other friends, I saw you and "that guy" get close and do something facing each other, it was dark so I wasn't sure, but when I saw you I felt a big goosebump all over my spine, I got extrmely nervous, my heart started to hurt and feel literally heavy and my eyes started to black out a little, I think you were just talking but I felt worse than dying that day. I know you're not going to read this, you don't understand english, you're not going to enter this website and this specific thread and I can write this because of that, but I wanted to "tell you" that I love you, I want you to be with me instead of "that guy", but I guess it's too late now.

Adios@
>>
File: qoj2.gif (642 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
qoj2.gif
642 KB, 500x291
>>29818966
Dear V,
Am I irritating you? We don't seem to talk as much as we used to. Of course, I don't know if we'll ever revert back to exchanging a half-dozen emails on a daily basis like we used to years ago, but now just checking up on your life seems weird for me to do now, since you never really do that yourself. All I'm hoping is that you're not bored of me, that we still have things to talk about, and that our conversations can make you almost as happy as they make me happy.
>>
Dear L,
Fuck you and fuck them
I still regret that I left you, I just look back, and remember all those slavic moments that we shared together with Luize. When I left you, I just fucking lost all my social skills, I wanted to be with you, talk to you, laugh with you. Because of you, I kinda realized my sexuality.

Thanks for the cigs, I was too scared to buy them. 2 years have passed, you are a complete normie, but I still want to be friends with you. Remember that card deck you gave me? I still have it in my drawer right next to my bed after 3 years. I always cry when I look at it.

Leaving you was the worst fucking mistake I have ever made. I still hate myself for it. Even if I am nothing to you, I still think about every night.

E
>>
why didnt you pick me?
>>
>>29818966
Dear A
Its 1 AM and i still can't stop thinking about you and how i fucked it up. And I just wish it wasnt too late. I'm still always there but you're somewhere else and I think i'll just never see you again, which fucking pains me
J
>>
Dear D,

I like you.
>>
>>29827708
wh-what's your name?
>>
Bump
Oreg oreg 123
>>
>>29818966
Why? just why?
i think you knew i loved you
just wish you had the balls to tell me no.
>>
>>29839005
b-but i only wanted you to keep talking to me
>>
>>29842398
no, you wanted to fuck that old raped asian pussy and me as an idiot to give you support
>>
>>29842430
NEVERMIND WRONG PERSON
>>
>>29842634
yes, I'm the wrong person everybody fucks with
>>
I wish there wasn't the age difference.
>>
>>29826772
Initials, anon?
Because I'm a c who someone has promised me something, and I'm not happy anymore
>>
nb
those texts you sent saying that gross crap made me not care but every once in a while i get lonely and message you. that is just weakness, im glad you are disregarding it because obviously as you can see im totally over you. jk im not but more importantly i want to be so i started sticking my dick in jessica again. don't worry i won't reproduce because I am a tranny just like you never wanted.
>>
Hey T, its me G.

I wish we have meet in better circustances, or that i had time for you. But i dont.
I hope you find somebody better and with more time, somebody who doesnt have to study or fly every day.

Gonna miss you. G
>>
I wish you were someone better,
>>
L,

I'm going to continue hacking into these government systems. To see what I can find out. About all this national, AND international corruption I KNOW is going on.

E
xoxo
>>
T
I am so alone. Because of a joke? Sorry
>>
/r9k/,
I'm just some normal girl. People hate me for it. People say 'you act like the dumb one from friends' or 'its not that simple, you don't understand', but really I just try really hard to be a calm and considerate person, and no one cares or appreciates it. I am more likely to be alone than a robot. I don't think robots realize that they are the 'new normal' and they live in this one-way bubble where they can have friends and socialize and talk on steam and still say 'BETA UPRISING WHEN' 'ROASTIES REE'. The loneliness is starting to get to me but I'd rather not degrade myself by doing anything more than basically lurking here. No one wants the things that they are capable of getting. I just want to be someone's friend and have them reciprocate it. Literally no one in my life has done that.
>>
>>29844618
Fuck off, whore. I bet you have a bf.
>>
>>29844618
What are your interests or hobbies anon? Are you just naturally a boring person? You might be doing things subconsciously that repel people away from you.
>>
>>29844642
i've never had a boyfriend, i've gone to 2 peoples houses once in 3rd grade the other in 5th. I'm now in my mid 20s. I don't have cancer, I am not fat. I am just sensitive.
>>
>>29844703
Oh, I get it, you're a tranny.
>>
>>29844618
I am exactly like you. They will try to break you and make you miserable. Don't let them. It's worth being a kind person, even if 99% of them don't appreciate it, it makes a difference to the 1% who do.
>>
>>29844715
I'm not transgender.
>>29844669
I go hiking and draw and write and go to art galleries and museums. I talk to people. People think I am a lesbian homebody. I am probably very boring.
>>29844728
I think the difference that it makes is less than the alternative of me just not trying.
>>
>>29844833
>write
awesome! willing to share any of your work?
>>
File: Ca6ZiZdUEAA8JlZ.jpg (24 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Ca6ZiZdUEAA8JlZ.jpg
24 KB, 600x400
You know who I am, you personalize everything I ever wanted to live, I'm too much of an autistic fuck to properly approach you, I barely know you but I feel a really special bond with you, you are beautiful, you are brillant, your sole existence brings me hope. You make me realize how small I am. I wish I had the balls to exchange words with you, I love you holy shit
>>
i love you. even if you don't say it any more, even if you don't feel it any more, even if you don't believe it any more.
>>
>>29844833
>woman thinks she's lonely
>immediately get's a white knight orbiter >>29844885
>>
>>29844000
I wish I was someone better too, but most people think I'm good enough.
>>
>>29844885
yes not on here, of course.
>>
>>29844618
>it's everyone elses fault but mine that i can't connect with them
sounds like they probably aint the non reciprocate one
>>
>>29844923
you should wait for the sequel where the anon stops trying when he realizes he is not going to get sex or be able to passive aggressively 'take it out' on the 'roastie'. If we want to talk about cliches.
>>
I miss that chink voice of yours.

A
>>
>>29844981
Hm, yes. You're right, so far it has been everyone else's fault that I can't connect with them. Do you want to break that chain? You take things as a given, but maybe i'm not just guardedly seeking validation?
>>
fuck you aphrodite
>>
File: cyborg3.jpg (1005 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cyborg3.jpg
1005 KB, 1920x1080
>>29845057
I'm holding out for a sugar momma.
>>
>>29844923
yes, because having an anonymous poster on an imageboard reply to one of your posts automatically makes you not lonely. an anonymous poster whose only interactions EVER with you will be in this fleeting thread. jesus man stop being so fucking bitter. take a break from /r9k/, a whole different world exists out there. i just wanted to hear her stories lmao
>>
File: 1465106855703.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465106855703.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
ASHLEY I LOVE YOU PLEASE LOVE ME BACK
>>
>>29845098
>i just wanted to hear her stories lmao
Sure, we couldn't have a female go unheard now could we?

Women can not be lonely. All they have to do is ask and they will receive orbiters.
>>
>>29845122
why are ashley's always fat?
>>
>>29829702
We ended on bad terms. She was schizo and clinically depressed (while I was still with her). She blocked me on social media, and pretty much hated me, and I'm sure she either still does or has since forgotten about me and moved on with her life. I also don't have a way to text her, because I don't know her number and she probably wouldn't want to listen to what I have to say. We had a good thing, but I don't think it's something that could be recreated. I just don't want her to hate me for the rest of her life
>>
>>29844458

I guess the joke was on you, you stupid faggot.

originalllo
>>
>>29820927

what's your initials, E a dude or a girl?
>>
>>29846397
I'm a very much original dude

I'm sorry
>>
>>29829409
It is a really nice name.

:(
>>
>>29846517

hm..k how did you meet E, online or irl?
>>
>>29846740
I met E online but she lives around me

Why are you asking Mr Anon?
>>
>>29846783
sorry man u not the person, thought you met E irl. thanks anyway..
>>
>>29846914
It's okay my friend, good luck finding your special someone
>>
T,
Do whatever you need to do. I won't make excuses. I love you.

R
>>
Dear M

I am not mad at you even after what you did.
You take this too seriously, I wonder why.
It looks like you still have some growing up to do.
It kills me that I can't help you.
I wish we could have stayed friends, get back to what we had at first.
I really miss you.
>>
>>29847480
Cut the bitchy edgelord shit and act like a man.
>>
>>29847480
Damn B, that's fuckin edgy
>>
>>29818966
AB,

I'm sorry for hurting you. That's an enormous understatement. I think about what you said semi-regularly; I think about our relationship everyday. I still dream about you. I think about what could have been. I wasn't all-there when we dated. I was always so angry and this anger stemmed from the hurt I was feeling. Nothing made it better. I was always unhappy, and I took that out on you at times, but I wasn't trying to hurt you. I wasn't. It was never on purpose--ever. I wish you knew this. It was my first relationship but not yours; so you knew how special it was, and I didn't. I assumed a connection like ours was a regular occurrence and after three years I realize it wasn't. I'm not so sure I can ever find another relationship like that again--I really mean that. I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that. I genuinely hope that you've found peace and happiness. Though I can't say I'm in love with you still, I can say I still love you.

CT
>>
To my parents,

I'm sorry.

I believed everyone when they told me if I tried my hardest then I could do anything. I gave school my best shot and although I passed, I cannot find a job in my field, even the military give me a chance.

I have lied to you every morning when you ask me if the job hunt is going well. It isn't. I haven't gotten a call back, reply, consideration or even a "thanks for applying" - it's my own fault, who gets a job in journalism these days anyways.

For the first time in over 10 years I've thought about suicide, but the thought of leaving you, my brother and my girlfriend behind scare me more than the cold steel of a gun barrel pressed against my head. Maybe if I wasn't such a worthless shitbag I could succeed at that too.

I should have listened when you said I would not be able to find a job, I shouldn't have listens when you told me if I put my mind to anything I could have the world in the palm of my hands.

Love always,

Your son.
>>
>>29847564
Fine. Rot yourself to the core with this shit.
>>
>>29844922
I am going to pretend you are my bf saying this so I can finally sleep.
>>
>>29847480
>>29847564
>>29847675

As an M who cares a lot about a B

not me not me not me maybe this isn't you but that's definitely not me
>>
>>29847898
As an M who no longer gives a flying shit about a B I just have to say: Lel
>>
File: yamatear.gif (667 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
yamatear.gif
667 KB, 401x401
>>29847944
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tfw people with your initials in these threads are maybe possibly giving people who you talk to with also common initials bad feelins and unrealistic ideas of your true thoughts and intentions

dont TRUST the LETTER threads
>>
>>29848003
Never gave anything other than clear intentions. B was just a raging cunt.
>>
>>29847480
here

>>29847564
>>29847898
>>29847944
>>29848083

Calm down guys, I am not B.
>>
PP

I love you. I shouldn't, I should've moved on with my life, you don't even want me to still remember you but I do. I can't forget you. Even if it kills me on the inside.

I should've killed myself when I had the chance. I miss you. I miss your smile and your voice and your laugh. I miss your kind words and cute drawings.

I wish I could have said this earlier, maybe I wouldn't have lost you in the first place.

I wish I had the guts to move on or just kill myself but I don't. I'd still be a liability, not for you, PP, but for others who maybe even deserve it, but I'm not done yet. I may be never over you, or FD, and I'll probably try something quite stalkish one day, but be it.

I'm not going to give up now, after so long. I lost my chance.

LH
>>
this is a very original bump
>>
File: 1393763805495.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1393763805495.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
My dear, sweet M,

I know you're likely not going to read this, but it's well worth a shot, no?

Truth be told I still don't understand why you put up with me or my nonsense. I'm too messed up mentally, I'm emotionally scarred, I'm almost always close to the verge of just saying fuck to everything and killing myself in whatever way I could imagine, and yet you still persist. You still try. You still are around, trying to keep me alive, cheering me up, trying to get me out of this horrendous situation that I'm in right now. It seems that things are calm, but yet I can't absolutely for the life of me calm down. I'm always in fear that something will happen that will ruin things, and perhaps I internalized it so much over my years that I never figured out how to actually calm down. It's starting to get to me physically, I suppose. No other two ways about it.

I really do love you, and it sometimes feels like I don't express it well enough. You're an amazing person and I don't care what you think or others around you may feel, but you're like an angel and a savior to me. It's just a shame that I still believe and always will that I never deserved all of this that you've done for me. I may as well be a maggot compared to you. You could probably get far in life, no matter what path you'd pick, meanwhile I'm going to likely just rot if you're suddenly going to disappear from my life. I still wish you would. It still feels like a dream, that this isn't reality, that you do not exist and that this is all just one cruel joke of my own mind. I know it would be easily capable of doing it. To trick me into thinking that it's reality, that it's not a dream.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1393194207730.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1393194207730.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29849494
I already feel like I'm cracking under my own mental weight at this point. Maybe I will finally break and just completely detach from everything. I know it would hurt you though. You know, I never really cared too much about people, besides the superficial care or perhaps concern, but you're the one and only person I happen to care for this much. I don't want you to get hurt by my own problems and concerns that I am obviously incapable of dealing with. I never will be, likely. Far too much of me doesn't want to let go of the issues and wants it to be worse off than it is now. It's succeeding, I think. I'm weak, aren't I, that I can't control my own thoughts and problems and let them run wild? I know I am. Nobody will likely convince me otherwise, not even you.

Sorry for making this too long. I had to get just a bit of this out of my system. Perhaps you'll see this letter, maybe you won't, but at least it'll keep me from saying this to you in actual words. But you really do mean a lot and much to me. You're the only person who cared and never hurt me with malignant intentions. You only hurt me by caring so much. That little part who forgot how it's like to have some care for you almost near-unconditionally.

Thank you for everything that you've done for me. I am grateful and I always will be, until death finally comes for me.

I love you, my sweetheart.
-K

ps: deciding to play Terraria was a great idea. I really am hoping you enjoy it just as much as I do. Spending time with you is always a bliss and a pleasure and the only thing I look forward to these days, but I dearly hope you actually don't just do it to make me happy. If so, I will literally be on the verge of ripping my heart out.
>>
>>29838080
Please, if you're the D I think you are, please do it. Go to the doctor or the hospital. Please
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.