[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rants and rages about getting rejected by women all the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>rants and rages about getting rejected by women all the time
>somehow manages to get a gf
>gf tells him that she needs some time for herself
>people tell Kent that he's probably gonna be cucked
>"ya'll just don't want me to succeed ya'know am sayin?"

Is there a more pathetic and retarded guy in the world than Kent?
>>
>>29818948
Has he lost his virginity yet?
>>
Except his audience doesn't want that.

I used to not like Kent but now I realize I'm just jealous. He just wants to be happy and unlike people on this board, he tries. That's why they call him kentry. All he can does is try

And because of this you get people trying to lie to him and lead him wrong. I remember some fucking guy last year made tons of videos to Kent telling him to change his clothes and hats.

And year later Kent is bathing in pussy by being himself.

Kent is who we should all aspire to be.
>>
>>29819299
>And year later Kent is bathing in pussy by being himself

hahah, what? You're kidding right?
>>
File: 1443393278324.jpg (52 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
1443393278324.jpg
52 KB, 396x594
>>29819299
>And because of this you get people trying to lie to him and lead him wrong.

Not really, when women pull this type of BS, that's usually a sign for "leave me alone loser". Let's be honest, it's not gonna be hard for his gf to find another man who will satisfy her better than Kent is ever gonna be able to.
>>
>>29819335
>>29819485
It's funny that you'll talk all this shit about Kent and yet you'll worship elliot rodger as Le true king of robots xd
>>
>>29819299
>made tons of videos to Kent telling him to change his clothes and hats.
To be fair, and I'm a black guy, he dresses like shit and would probably do better if he changed his wardrobe.
>>
>>29819607
This. The urban ballcap look doesn't really work for black nerds, especially spazzy emotional ones like him.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.