[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hold resentment towards those that have abandoned you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1466192485977.jpg (88 KB, 635x848) Image search: [Google]
1466192485977.jpg
88 KB, 635x848
Do you hold resentment towards those that have abandoned you? Are you bitter because they didn't want to talk to you/be around you/have anything to do with you anymore? Do you think any of then were justified? Do you understand why they left you behind? If you were in their shoes, with their life, do you think you would want to be friends with yourself? Do you think you are worthy of having friends or do you just simply want someone to care about you despite any and all flaws you may, especially personality traits that may make it difficult to maintain healthy friendships. Do you think a friendship with you is worth that effort?
>>
No. I'm better just with myself. I always feel more lonely around people than when i'm alone.
I'm on the year 3000. The rest of the world is in 2016.
Yes, i'm that smug. Did i answer your question?
>>
>>29818880
You speak to my core. You don't actually have any answers though.
>>
>>29818928
I'm sorry the part of your brain that would allow you to make friends is broken. But I guess if you never felt what it was like I suppose you don't know what you're missing! Enjoy your ignorance.
>>
>>29818880
Tbqh sir why should I do anything for someone who only wants me around when I'm doing well and will ghost when I need them...the most.
>>
>>29818880

I was too autistic to care about any form of companionship until last year. I was an adult with zero social skills and I threw myself into normie waters.

I experienced the most intense emotions I ever had within less than a year and I feel burnt out desu.

I still have friends and such, just a lot of tough memories and things I need to work out personally. I hate being emotionally immature oftentimes, and I guess that played a part in all the recent heartache.

I have wishes that I remained blissfully apathetic.
>>
>>29819003
That's not what was stated or suggested. You are instantly playing into victimhood rather than thinking objectively. I have friends that go through rough spots. I do what I can and I respect boundaries. But if they don't want help and refuse to address problems or work on them then why should I remain their friend? Some issues you can overlook but being in a permanent shitty mood is something nice one wants to deal with. If you refuse to work on it or at least have a heart to heart and acknowledge your issues and try to explain to people then can you really blame a person for not wanting to deal with that? That is one sided and not fair and selfish.
>>
>>29818880
hell yeah I'm resentful, the only thing those fuckers are ever getting out of me again is condescension and indifference.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.