[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: wallhaven-290785.jpg (423 KB, 2800x1400) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-290785.jpg
423 KB, 2800x1400
List things you think you will never

I don't think I will ever
>Have a group of close friends
>Have a significant other
>Have a high paying job that I enjoy
>Be able to afford a house or any property in the city I grew up in
>Accomplish anything I'd genuinely be proud of
>>
>You will never be Ghenghis Khan and have 16 million children
>>
>>29818416
I will never
>have sex
>feel romantic love
>raise a family
>not feel alone
>>
File: Sketch857225.png (153 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch857225.png
153 KB, 720x1280
Never get a job, part-time or otherwise.
Never have a friend who would hang out with me more than one occasion.
Never have a girl hang out with me without having paid her first.
Never have a stable living situation due to low income and no emergency funds.
>>
>>29818416
I've always had troubles coming to term with how many doors are closed for you right at the moment of birth.
it's not lost on me that in this regard I probably had it better than many, being born in the first world and all
>>
Feel comfortable in my own skin.
>>
File: 31043603_p0.jpg (528 KB, 1500x751) Image search: [Google]
31043603_p0.jpg
528 KB, 1500x751
>I will never be a cute lesbian
Is this some kind of gender dysphoria or just average autism?
>>
File: fml.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>ywn live in america
>ywn grow up in the 60s and 70s
>ywn watch the moon landing live on TV
>ywn drive around the country sleeping in a VW kombi and smoking weed by a campfire with girls every night
>ywn trip balls on acid in the middle of the desert while lying and watching the stars and listening to the doors and pink floyd albums which came out last week
>ywn get drafted to the nam and fly in a helicopter blasting the stones and 'it aint me' and shooting at gooks with your M16
>ywn buy a house for $15,000
>>
>>29818746
It sounds just so magical
Back then when there wasn't the cancer known as social network
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.