[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do U think males raised by feminist women are more like likely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: shutterstock_boy_scared.jpg (430 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_boy_scared.jpg
430 KB, 1000x667
Do U think males raised by feminist women are more like likely to have mental problems, low self esteem, perma virgin, social anxiety. because how can a feminist women truly love her son i believe she probably subconsciously hates him for being a white male. WHAT are ur thoughts
>>
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
>>
>>29818237
> Implying feminist women will have children ever.

They will all cut their ovarium channels(or wtvr they're called in english) and fuck like rabbits until they'r old and ugly OP.
Or...They will become corrupt CEO's or corrupt politicians like men do.
>>
File: DAT ASS DOE.jpg (166 KB, 449x450) Image search: [Google]
DAT ASS DOE.jpg
166 KB, 449x450
>>29818237
I'm from portland and know some guys raised by lesbian radical feminists who adopted.

These males turn out weird, but in my anecdotal experience it can go one of two ways.

1) while not good looking, has little grasp on male bonding, and doesn't understand how normal people think due to exposure to radical leftist thought early in life, they still cultivate tons of bros and qts by being extremely confident. Like so fucking weird that they don't even know they're weird. And it's fun for people to be around. They do creative shit you haven't thought of all the time, everyone around them kind of focuses on them and their ideas, basically they develop a fuckton of charisma rooted in a total lack of self awareness.

2) They encounter the real world and spend all of their time trying to reconcile their strange upbringing with it, leading to crippling self awareness. With these guys they get depressed, have relationships with odd women, often have strained relationships with their family and few if any friends.

And for as small a group of people as radical feminists are, I think the rule of individual differences mattering a ton here still applies. Maybe they're radical feminists who also let their kid play baseball and sports, or who allow a certain degree of freedom other kids don't have, or who clue the kid into adult facts about the world earlier than his peers. Or maybe they take out their manhating on him, emotionally abuse him, and try to get him to not express himself as a male even though their whole identity is about expressing themselves as females.

Pure anecdotal evidence here, only based on like five people I know.
>>
>>29818486
i honestly believe in the year 2016 98% of white women are radical feminists thanks to the last 20 years of women "empowerment" they want a chad but will settle down with a non white male not relising there kids could still easily come out white which would result in them being subconsciously hated by there mother
>>
File: What.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>29818587
wutt

originalorino
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.