[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw femanon >found out about my boyfriends past from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: fembot.png (334 KB, 422x509) Image search: [Google]
fembot.png
334 KB, 422x509
>tfw femanon

>found out about my boyfriends past from a girlfriend who went to school with him

>he was bullied in high school
>never fucked any girls
>didn't play any sports

is this what it feels like when you find out your gf isn't a virgin cause this just feels awful and I don't know if that makes me a bad person.

Should I break up with him?
>>
File: image.png (639 KB, 779x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
639 KB, 779x720
>>29818082
I think it would be cute if my bf was bullied in high school because we would have stuff to bond over.

But no, he seems to have been kind of a normie.
>>
Bait

Do not reply (or sage), hide thread and move on
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708-161922.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-161922.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Does my gf look like this Wojack?
>>
>>29818082
this is really poor bait and not at all similar to finding out your gf was a whore
>>
>>29818234
but it's not bait.

Finding out your boyfriend is well, not a man at all is a horrible revelation

just like finding out your gf was not pure or feminine, and gave up her holes for just anyone.
>>
>>29818082
>Asking us to post-justify shit you already did.
>>
>>29818082
YASS HONEY DUMP HIS ASS. FIND YOSELF A CHAD WHO TREAT YOU RIGHT KNOWHATIMSAYIN?
>>
>>29818275
he was born that way. Sluts on the other hand choose to be slutty
>>
>>29818275

People change, some people are betas in school but become more alpha later in life
>>
I know this is b8 but some girls actually think this way.
>>
>>29818101
>>29818082
>>29818275
Disgusting sluts
You aren't even humans
>>
>>29818275
it's a really hurtfull bait

If i found out my gf finds sucking dick boring, thats a horrible revelation and i should cut her.
>>
>>29818101
I've always lied to my ex gfs and said I had friends, went to parties, etc but most of it was just lies. In reality I was a loser who sat alone at lunch but you probably would think that if you saw me.
>>
I know I shouldn't post in a bait thread, but it would be a shame for this thread to go to waste, so why don't we talk about our favorite movie genres?
I used to be big into horror movies, and I was never really into romance. Science fiction is always a good choice, and comedy movies are good, except when they try too hard.
What are your favorite movie genres, robots?
>>
>>29818811
>tfw it's against my moral code to lie so the only solution is to either become Chad or never experience love
Time to kill myself.
>>
>>29818082
This is probably bait - but ill take it, whatever.
So you're angry that he didn't admit he was a loser, didn't admit his shitty past and didn't admit that he isn't some fucking steel-jawed alpha?
So basically you're going to break up with him for having a shitty past - something you cant change, DESPITE the fact that he's changed as a person.

I mean, i'm sure this is bait but I've met women who act this fucking pathetic and outright fucking heartless. Its just sad to me really.
>>
>>29818082
No doubt this is bait. If it was the case that the boyfriend was this beta you describe and now he's fixed up, girls would dig that shit
>>
>>29818782
I agree with this fine electrical skeleton
>>
>>29818275

>women like this exist
>women bitch about the slut/stud "double standard"

I hate this world
>>
>>29818082
>I don't know if that makes me a bad person.
doesn't op, is just female nature.
dump him before you really hurt him.
>>
>I don't know if that makes me a bad person.
It doesn't because this is just b8.
If it's not b8 then yes, you're a piece of shit. I would almost recommend breaking up with him so he can move on to someone who isn't a piece of shit.
>>
File: sort-of-want-face-237x180.jpg (13 KB, 237x180) Image search: [Google]
sort-of-want-face-237x180.jpg
13 KB, 237x180
>>29818082
This is actually pretty original and clever bait.

8/10.
>>
>>29818180
Tell your gf I told her to kill herself.
>>
>>29818275
FUCK OFF
BAIT OR NOT, FUCK OFF
>>
>went to high school with bf
>was his high school bully
>>
>>29818180
your gf looks like a middle aged man, so it's kinda like Wojak
>>
>>29818082
Yeah I know it's bait, but here's something I never understood about females, my life is pretty much that story, hit puberty late and was a skinny Lanklet all through most of Highschool . Then last year hit the gym, had a growth spurt, and spent the last year of my school life doing typical normie Chad shit. Why do women seem to hate the idea that people can change and better themselves, they seem to think if you aren't alpha from the start you're fucked. Still decent bait I guess
>>
>>29820451
Isn't the idea to get good genes? I've heard that from a guy who has naturally decent physique and a guy who worked his ass off at the gym, the first one is more desirable every time. That's also why they hate that self-improvement, they feel cheated into getting attracted to lowly-born.
>>
File: pogo_.jpg (52 KB, 315x420) Image search: [Google]
pogo_.jpg
52 KB, 315x420
Shallow as a pool of piss,ain't ya?

Break up with him. Tell him why,essentially that you are an unworthy buffoon who would find a thousand other reasons to sabotage his illusion of happiness and he'd be better off alone than with you.

Really.
>>
>>29820651
>responding to bait sincerely
>responding to bait with phonetically written affectations like "Shallow as a pool of piss,ain't ya?"
So what happens to the human mind to make it vaguely retarded and also compelled to pretend to be a cartoon sailor?
Were you raped as a child while a VHS of Popeye was playing or?
>>
>>29818082
KEK

4chan is dead 8 is dead, and 16 is worthless pedotrash.

I will miss you r9k, and kek, i love you. Youre my only friend
>>
>>29818082
That means he only needs you more hoe
>>
>>29818275
Here's something you probably didn't know before
Unlike women, men don't reach final brain development until the age of 25. Before that point, they are essentially adolescent in their thought process.

I'm a 6' 6" athlete, but back in high school I was a knobby kneed nerd. People who are larger actually develop later, most truly "alpha" guys probably didn't reach their final puberty until their late teens, like 17.

Guys who develop early and thus are really alpha in High School actually have a less impressive final result. The classic case of the 5' 9" football player who has a six pack and a beard by 10th grade, but is quickly outgrown and overshadowed by other men by his senior year.

I didn't have any masculine features until my senior year, I didn't even have a hair on my chin until I was 20. But just like with puberty, a well cooked meal takes time. Because of my late development I was awkward around girls for a long time.

My senior year of high school was when they really started getting drawn to me, but I was conditioned to believe I was repulsive to them, so I didn't pick up on their signals. When college started, I began to pick up on just how fucking hot I actually was, and started actually dating and having girlfriends
>>
>>29821332
Excuses, excuses
Just got confidence cause you got tall which isn't real alphaness because if it wasn't for that you'd still be a beta
>>
>>29821670
True. So tired of tall fags thinking they have game and they're alpha when all it is is that girls like tall guys
>>
>>29818180
Is her name lauren by any chance?
>>
>>29818082
>trying to make me mad
You almost got me OP, maybe a little bit more subtle with the bitchyness and you got it
>>
if a boy ever deceived me like this I would track down his worst bullies and right before we would fuck I'd facetime him so he would know what I'm about to do and who it is with
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.