[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you become a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 460x460
Robots and fembots, I find it cathartic to read and tell people how we became what we are today.

Explain how you became a robot, fembot, or transbot.
>>
>>29817728
I can't remember a time in my life where I felt content or happy with myself. I just honestly don't like myself and I'm too lazy to change. Drinking helps.
>>
File: wojakss.jpg (337 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
wojakss.jpg
337 KB, 3264x2448
I never tried. If I wanted something, really wanted it, i'd just not do anything to get it. Now it's too late.
>>
>>29817772

Why haven't you tried?

>>29817754

Why aren't you happy?
>>
It was a regular day until something happened and I was punished for something I didn't know was wrong by my parents.

I lost most of my memory from my past, but it was clear my parents had a short fuse when it came to dealing with me.
They had had it and instead of keeping their calm, they would go off the deep end quickly.

I would get sent to my room regularly, I started simply staying in my room instead of being around them. Eventually it went from "GO TO YOU ROOM" to "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN YOUR ROOM."

People can't hurt me when I'm alone. That being said I'm currently living in the living room, I don't even get my own room anymore.
>>
>>29817863
Because i'm a coward.

original
>>
>>29817882

Remarkably close to me.
>>
The ones i thought were my friends were manipulating me
The ones that thought i was their friend were manipulated by me
I wasnt better than what they were, i did what they did to me.
That realization made me a robot
The night that they all alienate me was coming, instead of being crushed i alienated them myself.
I gave up any feelings i had. honestly i wish i was just trying to sound edgy.
>>
>>29818086

Sounds sad.

I became a robot because I had an alcoholic abusive father and a submissive mother that never let me do anything, so I just stayed in my room playing video games. Then when my friends got gfs, I felt like such a faggot loser that I hid away in my room even more and now I'm a social loser and NEET.
>>
File: 4L_KHao87BF.jpg (85 KB, 540x469) Image search: [Google]
4L_KHao87BF.jpg
85 KB, 540x469
>>29818334

>mfw story of my life depicted in the realms of r9k board

>Alcoholic dad, depressed and schizo mum, ill grandmother who has always been part of the family and served as the second mum I never asked to have.
Now everything is turning to shit.

I haven't got any sane parent or family member left that I can talk to. I pushed away all my so-called friends, after most of them proved to be shitty and useless enough that they're even incapable of being suitable to go out and have a drink with or visit festivals. I study computer science and the only gf I ever had (which seemed like a major achievement at the time) left me rather cruely...

I see no motivation to fix anything, seeing as how this fucked up disney/hollywood reality distortion field of mine is crumbling down after all... Life is not what media and normies claim it to be. For some it might, yes. For me... Well I'm enough of an asshole to complain about the bullshit I have been served to this point, without thinking of ones actually suffering (e.g. cancer patients having months to live), without making this shithole of planet at least a tiny bit better... I'm a bug, a fault in the design of this world, I drain the host system, I just fap all day, I avoid social contact due to accumulated frustration, I avoid my reflection, due to ugliness and I avoid myself due to incapability of accepting my fate.

Coming here serves as one of the few distractions left, serving as a sedation from my mindset yet at the same time as well as a place for reflection.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.