[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Our World is Ergo Proxy/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Ergo-Proxy-Poster.jpg (64 KB, 1024x1458) Image search: [Google]
Ergo-Proxy-Poster.jpg
64 KB, 1024x1458
Was thinking about Ergo Proxy...

Then I realized it looks like the Western world, at least the way I think about it as someone looking from far...

** Spoiler Alert AKA don't want weeaboos crying around **

Ergo Proxy is an anime that's about a world when Earth will have a nuclear disaster (war) which will make humans abandon it, maybe for centuries (we don't know exactly)...

Anyway they genetically engineered humans that they will make habit the Earth and build great society. But in their DNA too is to stop function at some point and destroy their society...

The purpose (IMO) is to let those edited genetically humans build them a society, then left the infrastructure and die exactly when humans (who referred to as God in the anime) back to Earth will found everything ready to live in.

Anyway I just fail that the West is heading that way... and hopefully we aren't next.

Your thoughts?
>>
>>29817515

>Ergo Proxy

Good characters stuck in a shit show. Re-L is fucking hot though, would bang
>>
>>29817515

It was really hard to read that, please proof read

What are you asking/stating? We think theres a high power as they do in the show?
>>
>>29817551
Would bang too...

But imagine her IRL, she would be just a typical whore, she wear too much eyeliner, dress like a whore, act like a whore (tsundere...).

>>29817615
Yeah, I should have done that.

I meant only the part of that we are self-destructive. It doesn't mean that there's necessary some higher power, only that's how we are fitting in nature... doing our part... or just a "Failure" on us just like there's nothing perfect.

It can also be because we aren't following our manufacturing manual (religion)...
>>
>>29817723
Just look at evanescence album cover of fallen.
>>
>>29817901
Hmm... I never noticed.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.