[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you show up to tinder date and she goes "EWWW YOU'RE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1452223267690.png (454 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
1452223267690.png
454 KB, 697x360
>tfw you show up to tinder date and she goes "EWWW YOU'RE A FUCKING FROG!?!?!"
>>
>>29817367
>tfw she has a amphibian fetish
>>
>>29817367
This really happend? If yes im very sorry,anon.
>>
>>29817531
I wish.

>>29817608
She didn't call me a fucking frog, but she did say I was way more attractive online then irl and that it wasn't going to work out. I've been drinking ever since.
>>
if this really happened, im sorry man.
ive never been hit with something like that but im sure it would kill me
>>
>Implying stupid girls online don't love the fuck out of pepe and dat boi

GOD will you fucking idiots just ghost over Social Media already? I know you don't want to take part, and you shouldn't, but robot exceptionalism dictates that you have a right to observe and study.
>>
>get tinder date set up with thirsty bitch
>texts me back immediately no matter what, tells me I'm "very attractive", asks for my jewbook etc.
>she stops talking to me in the middle of a conversation a day later (this was a week ago)
>supposed to happen tomorrow
>still hasn't said anything
>clearly has her phone because she posted a retarded rant on kikebook about the BLM/cop thing defending the shooters for "taking a stand"

Not sure what to feel.
>>
>>29817785
You dodged a bullet

Unlike the cops
>>
>>29817804
ayyyyyyyyyy

>7.41% content
lol what
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.