[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into theater >see this >no one else there What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1468003322713.jpg (112 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
1468003322713.jpg
112 KB, 1300x866
>walk into theater
>see this
>no one else there

What do?
>>
>Ask if I can take a photo and just tell her act natural
>>
>>29817286
Smile say hey
>>
Walk by her, laugh and walk out the other exit
>>
Remind myself to crack this vision enhancement software to remove these fucking watermarks
>>
>>29817286
>call her a weirdo for being in the theater alone
>throw popcorn at her
>go home and fuck her because she can't resist my chaddy advances
>>
sit once space away from her. never acknowledge her. silent fart a nasty one. give her the most disgusting stare ever, and get up and move further away.
>>
File: 1464601803054.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
1464601803054.png
563 KB, 861x990
Sit higher up because those are objectively the best seats
>>
>>29817286
ask her if she got light butter or heavy butter on her popcorn
>>
>>29817286
think about approaching her but sit through the whole movie glancing at her every minutes and saying nothing
>>
>>29817286
sit 3 rows behind her, stare at her hair, develop a raging boner

>implying roasties ever go to the movies alone
>>
>>29817286
The only people who go movies alone are men. I see men alone all the time. Women are always with at least one person. Most of the time I go to movies there are like 3 others total in the theater.
>>
I sit as far from her I can
>>
>>29817286
Ask her what the fuck is wrong with her mouth, ask if she has arthiritis or some shit
>>
>Ask if I can sit with her
>Offer my popcorn
>Make small talk
>Hold hands
>Go for the kiss
>Fuck her in the bathroom
>Leave her in the mens room with cum on her face and run home
>Never go back again
>>
>>29817286
tell her that she needs to leave because there is a no singles policy.
>>
sit alone 1 row in front of her not too far away, just in her peripheral view
>>
this sort of happened to me once. i went to go see the last hobbit movie on christmas day a few years ago whenever it came out. there was a black family there, and this cute girl walked in with popcorn snacks and a drink. i figured she was waiting for her bf or something, but the movie started playing and nope, just there alone.

i thought about saying hi or something, but i didn't want to creep her out and drop spaghetted autismo. so i just left and went home and felt sad that i'm an autist.
>>
>>29817286
go sit in the back where I always sit in empty theaters
make myself a nest six seats deep
get comfy and ready to watch whatever I'm there to see
>>
>>29817286
Consider talking to her, but realise that im an average tier male so why would she give a fuck

Then sit as far away from her as possible all while uncontrollably wishing that I had any fucking social skills.

Fuck life
>>
>Take stock photo filter off glasses
>Find my allocated seat
>>
i go to the top corner with my extra large popcorn and extra large soda and my candy
>>
>>29817286
Sit in one of the middle rows and put my feet up. I mean, what else would I do?
>>
sit by myself because i want to enjoy the movie, not start a conversation with a stranger

cinema tickets are stupidly expensive and i can find people anywhere
>>
>>29817286
>sit in the far back trying to be unnoticed, and watch the movie in the darkness alone and in my safety zone i'm on my throne. and then i leave without a trace, like a thief in the night.
>>
>>29817286
>sit next to her
>give her a charming side grin
>nod at the screen
>"is this a flick, a movie, a film, or kino?"
>>
Sit next to her and not say a thing to make her feel uncomfortable.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.