[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
35 year old Chad yells at us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 750x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 750x749
>be me
>2 hours ago
>with 3 friends and we decide to visit a park
>it's in the middle of the summer and there's a pool
>the pool needs a key that we don't have
>give up and start walking
>pass by some woods
>there's kids in the woods about 11 years old so we decide to dick around with them by yelling into the forest
>yell shit like "well give you Doritos if you give us the pool key"
>we laugh and leave them alone
>friend decides to hop the dense of the pool and open it from the inside
>we take a dip and about 5 minutes later a 35 year old douhebag walks up to us and tells us to get out of the pool
>yells at us because apparently we harassed his kid and because we're in a pool that's not ours
>proceeds to drive by us to 3 more times as were walking on the side walk to our neighborhood and then finally drives away
I don't know why but this has been really bothering me and it's been 2 hours. How do I get over this?
>>
kidnap his kid
>>
Stop behaving like a 12yo
>>
It's hard to deal with people like that. Don't worry you'll get over it soon
>>
>>29816908
>is a teenager
>is not even 18
>posts on 4chan

maybe kill yourself?
>>
>>29816908
>yell at elementary schoolers
>hop over a fence and jump into a pool that's not open
>get mad when someone yells at you
>image.jpg

I can't stand the 15 year olds who post here in summer
>>
>>29817094
yes this. kys teen fgt
>>
How old are you, btw. If you're over 25, ive wouldve done the same shit. You seem like a weirdo doing that shit.
>>
POOL WAS CLOSED LOL

XD
>>
Thank you, OP, I had forgotten which season it was.
>>
To be far the kid was 4 years younger then us, there were three of them, they told us to chase the Lm and they would give us a key, we told them we'd give them Doritos, they then ran away and screamed were calling the cops, the went and told there dad. That's a four year gap.. My little brother is 11 I don't see what we did being all that had.. Though I appreciate the comments Igbo I don't think of myself Asa retarded teenager. The pool was open as well, we just didn't have they for it.. I don't think we were bothering anyone for being in it as well...
>>
>>29817214
So you are 15 then... please gtfo
>>
>>29817214
Nice bait, fag
Oreoginalio
>>
>>29816908
>35 year old chad
>pic related is literally second picture of this article
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/wojak-feels-guy
i smell an underaged newfag
lurk moar
>>
>>29817144
nice dubs friend
you'll go far
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.