[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> mfw I show up to a party and a black girl asks me out thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
> mfw I show up to a party and a black girl asks me out thinking she has a chance with me because I'm alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x608
>>29816762
Black women are disgusting apes, as a black man I'll be the first to turn and shoot these baboons in the upcoming race war
>>
>>29816799
>tfw you will never join your fellow blackbots in exterminating all the black women
>>
>>29816799
Edgywhitekitd.gif
>>
>>29816762
Tell me Africanobots, what is it about Black women that is so repulsive?
I've never seen a face a shade darker than light olive, having grown up in a crime free rural borough in England, so I am genuinely curious where they get their awful reputation.
>>
I'd rather die a virgin than stick my dick in the average black woman desu.

Lightskins and mixed can turn out alright though.
>>
>>29816873
They're just as shit as white women, except with the added fact that they have family members that will actually kill you.

>black bitches only want to fuck Tyrone and gangstas
>white bitches only want to fuck Chad and sometimes Tyrone and Jamal

All women are shit, it's just hispanics and blacks have a worse rep because they have cousins and brothers that will probably merk your pasty white ass or in my case my weak black ass. That's literally the only reason why, at least in my opinion. Of course for some it's also their looks.
>>
>>29816873
Look up Leslie Jones on google. Then look up Shaneequa. That's most black women here.
>>
>>29816873
black women are the scum of the earth, loud entitled and destructive to anyone around them, there's nothing good that comes from them

asian women > white women >>>>>>>>>>>>> black women
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.