[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there is no bigger proof in recent times that racists are not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
there is no bigger proof in recent times that racists are not robots than that dallas killing spree

a few cops get shot, and a few more die and they start their nazi bootlicking shit

>s-stooooooop liking blacks
>BLM IS A REVESE RACISS THEY ARE ALQEDA
>sign muh putition to get them recognized

fucling tumblr/reddit//pol// wrapped in one

wtf do you care about cops so much if you are a robot? you dont

same people who would arrest you for having anime backrounds and prosecute you for thought crime

keep exposing yourselves you fagget normies
>>
>tfw black
>tfw if I go outside I will get shot
Feels bad
>>
>>29816698
>tfw white
>tfw if i go outside I'll get shot by KILL WHITEY BLM BLM
Feels bad
>>
>>29816656
you do realize that robots and neets require police to survive? otherwise they would be victimized and tortured for the pleasure of chads everywhere right?
>>
>>29816656

a large minority of the non-ironic racists on /pol/ are current or ex-police and military. Of course they would get butthurt over someone in their tribe getting killed by their mortal enemy, the reason for their small dick and bad life choices, non-whites.
>>
>>29816717
Maybe if you're a police officer.
>>
Robots aren't complaining. Only the normies are. Robots sre perfectly fine watching normals tear each other apart. Robots wish for this world to come crumbling down.
>>
I've never had a bad experience with police, sure some are bad but most are just trying to do their job. It's not their fault niggers can't stop committing crimes
>>
File: 1466015517742.jpg (210 KB, 599x501) Image search: [Google]
1466015517742.jpg
210 KB, 599x501
>>29816772
>girl calls cops on you for stare rape
>get brutalized by cops
>the court sides against you because you're an ugly guy

MUH PROTECTION
>>
>>29816656
let this be a reminder that this was the second time state police were allowed to use government issued drones to find the culprits and that they will start using drones to monitor every neighborhood in the short term future
>>
>supporting cops being murdered for doing their jobs

you're little more than a savage
>>
>>29816881
>wish for this world to cone crumbling down

amen
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.