[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Sorry Anon. I mean I was a little curious about yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 14
File: Jessica.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
Jessica.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>"Sorry Anon. I mean I was a little curious about you at first, I'll admit that. But if you don't even have enough confidence or even decency to say hi to me in passing once in a while then how do you expect me to want to be around you? You're a real unpleasant person you know. I hate to say that but it's true, and I really think it's good for your sake that someone tells you that. Can't you see that everyone around you is walking on eggshells when you're around because of how difficult you are to be around? I don't see how you think any girl is going to want to waste their time around someone like you. You're an emotional drain on everybody you meet, and I'm just not into guys who feel miserable every second of their live. You have nothing to offer me, sorry."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsZinnXMyxs ]
>>
I hope this incident motivates you to begin self improvement and prove them all wrong.
>>
>>29816371
I literally don't give a fuck. I am what i am if you don't like me you can go fuck yourself
Also if you don't like me just the way i am then you have nothing to offer me either. I'm not replacing my personality just because some cunt wants me to.
>>
File: 1447533523689s.jpg (3 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
1447533523689s.jpg
3 KB, 120x125
My little roach, thinks he has something as silly as "free will". He is nothing but a pawn to me, i can dispose of him anytime i want.
>>
File: CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg (187 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg
187 KB, 1080x720
>"Hey look, I don't mine like saying hi to you or whatever when we pass. But please don't interpret it as anything but politeness on my part, okay? I'm just like really not attracted to you and since we have to see each other every day I'd prefer it if you respected that and sort of kept your distance. It's just really awkward when you try and talk to me like this, and you may not notice it but other people do. So please, I'm happy to say hi and smile or whatever but I do that with everyone so please don't be creepy and think I'm being especially nice to you for whatever reason, okay?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEsbcLOeVCw ]
>>
File: Franchesca.jpg (614 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Franchesca.jpg
614 KB, 2048x1536
>"Anon. Anon! Stop! Please, I had no idea you felt like this. Anon, listen, it's you who I'm dating. You're the one I like to be around and who I love. All those other things are secondary, they're not important. Anon I can't tell you how how happy I am that you let me get to know you and how nice it feels to talk to someone like you about my own life and my own thoughts and feelings. You really shouldn't be this hard on yourself Anon. I know you have high standards and expect a lot of yourself but please, this isn't healthy. It's not helping you at all. Nobody else thinks this way about you, you're the only who hates yourself and who sees all these faults in your character. Please, just go a little easier on yourself. Okay? Will you do that for me?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0sy7y54XAE ]
>>
>>29816524
o-oh o-okay.. I just thought you were really cute :(
>>
File: Gina.jpg (213 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Gina.jpg
213 KB, 1080x720
>"You have no-one. Nobody wants to be around you. I mean surely someone with so much self-awareness realizes that you literally suck the joy out of everything, right? Do you wonder why people only ever make small talk with you? This small talk that you despise so much. It's because they can tell that you have literally no social skills. You think people can't tell that you have nobody in your life? Do you honestly think they suspect you're a pleasant, humorous, light-hearted guy around other people and not them for whatever reason? Anon everyone can tell you're this scared, lonely, pathetic guy. But people have their own lives and their own problems. They may feel sorry for you at first but after a while it's just boring. It's sort of repulsive too, I mean you're an adult now. Your problems aren't unique to you, and if you had any actual self-awareness you'd appreciate that. Honestly, I think it's pretty clear to everybody including you that you're basically a lost cause at this point. I mean you're just clinging on to this depressing routine for what reason exactly? You've cut yourself from anything that is remotely human or fulfilling. You know people say that suicide is cowardly, but honestly hanging around and suffering like you are is way, way more cowardly in my eyes. It's like you know what you should do but as usual you're too fucking pathetic to do it."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2csnAVcZtU ]
>>
File: Maloree.jpg (34 KB, 495x579) Image search: [Google]
Maloree.jpg
34 KB, 495x579
>"No, how about you listen for once. You want to know my real feelings? How I really feel about you? I think you're pathetic. I think you're the most pathetic person I've ever known. When I first saw you I thought you were only quiet because you were shy and intelligent, I really did. But since then I've come to realize that you're just an angry, bitter, egotistical freak who thinks he is somehow destined for greatness despite having no talent at anything he does. You are worthless. You are so delusional it's actually sad. You think just because you can't interact with people that you're somehow better than them, and that just because you understand all these weird internet references that you're somehow special? I mean are you kidding me? And not only that but you're so clingy. You praise me all the time yet you make little snide remarks about everyone you see. It's like you're trying to trap me in your pathetic little existence and expect me to find your loneliness mysterious or interesting or something. Well I don't, and I'm leaving, and I'll know better from now on to presume anything about lonely guys like you, because I really don't want to waste my time again"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ey4yAgLZlw ]
>>
File: Madeline.png (402 KB, 426x437) Image search: [Google]
Madeline.png
402 KB, 426x437
>"Remember that song we used to listen to when we were just teenagers in middle school? You had that cheap stereo in your room, and I'd come over after school, and we'd lock ourselves in there listening to our favorite songs together. We'd lie on your bed and just stare up into the ceiling fan and think and talk out loud to each other. We used to talk about so much stupid shit. I loved it there... I miss you anon..."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZCl6Gm14Y4 ]
>>
>"Face it Anon, your time is up. Your youth has passed. You failed to make anything of your life and now finally you're unable to just laugh at yourself and how pathetic you are and continue making the same mistakes, again and again. Your time is up. The sand has run out. The clock has reached zero. It's time for you to end your life Anon. I hate to be the one to say it but it really is time for you to leave. Nobody loves you except your mother, and even she only loves the memory of the person you once were. Yes she'll suffer when you do it but she'll get over it. She's gotten over worse. She's gotten over the fact that her son, who was so enthusiastic and optimistic as a child, has become the depressed loser she feared you would become. How many friends do you have? How many girls have told you that what they feel towards you is love, and not just pity or revulsion? This world isn't for everybody. Not everyone can expect to have a good time here. Some people are just too weak to be happy, and I think we both know that unfortunately you are one of those people. I mean you could have made something of your life! Think of all those chances! Oh I know you don't like to remember them as chances, but that's what they were and on some level I know you know that too. Well goodbye Anon, bad luck!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WybSSagVvoU ]
>>
File: Rita.png (694 KB, 384x912) Image search: [Google]
Rita.png
694 KB, 384x912
>"Anon I don't care if you don't have any friends. It doesn't bother me. Do you really think I like you as much as I do because of who your friends are? Or what your childhood was like? Or what you do on the weekends? Anon it's you I like. You. It's you who made my heart beat the way it did when I first met you and it's you who makes it beat that way every time I'm around you. You're my type Anon. It's as simple as that. And I just hope you're willing to overlook my imperfections because I've already overlooked yours."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8XSC-BW50 ]
>>
File: 1455458333778.jpg (8 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1455458333778.jpg
8 KB, 241x250
make these feels stop!
MAKE THEM STOP!

STOP STOP STOP!!!
STOOOOOOOOOOOP!
>>
File: 1467381989038.gif (4 KB, 489x550) Image search: [Google]
1467381989038.gif
4 KB, 489x550
>>29816673
what the fuck is this sentimental sugar coated shit?
>>
>>29816371

oh hello there

are you wearing panties under that shirt?
>>
File: deeper.jpg (57 KB, 860x726) Image search: [Google]
deeper.jpg
57 KB, 860x726
I'll grab all you sluts by the back of your skinny little necks and BAM. Smash your face. BAM.

BAM BAM BAM, YOU HAD ENOUGH YET? I DON'T THINK YA HAVE, BOOSH BREAK THAT PRETTY LITTLE FACE, SENPAI.

Next, I'll grab your weak little shoulders and push you under the ground like THIIISSS. Oh what, "please stop, you can't hit a woman?" Well you're no woman to speak the way you've spoken, BAM.

Pay for this woman's funeral.
>>
File: 1464865894045.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1464865894045.png
59 KB, 684x710
>I realize now how much she's just like the others, cold and distant, and many people are like that, women for sure, they're like a union.
>>
>>29816371
>no girl would ever want anon unless they were desperate.

Ive actually had someone say this behind my back.
>>
>Anon we go way back, don't we? You have always been there for me when I dated all those guys who turned out to be assholes. All this time I've been looking for the right guy somewhere else, yet you've been here all the time, patiently waiting until I realized that it is you who I trust, you the only guy who has ever listened to me and cared about my needs. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you, and now I realize that we are so close to each other, you understand me and know me like nobody else does. I can really trust you and tell you everything. Too bad I wasted my time with all those guys through the years, but you don't care that I've had sex with all of them before you, right anon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIhe3ZaoSXo
>>
File: Tabitha.jpg (36 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Tabitha.jpg
36 KB, 800x500
>"Hush a minute. Can you hear that? Gosh listen to that rain! It sounds like it's in for the night. Hey, can I open the window? It's just I love listening to it rain like this when I'm all tucked up in bed, especially with you beside me"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8VNLdJvlw ]
>>
File: Michaela.jpg (180 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Michaela.jpg
180 KB, 480x480
>"Aren't you lonely Anon? Living the way you are? Oh I don't know, it's just you seem like such a private and self-sufficient kind of guy, but you also seem sort of, well, sensitive. To me at least. I'd hate to think you were lonely, because I really would like to get to know you. I haven't said anything before now because it didn't look like you wanted anybody in your life, but if you want to get to know me then I'd sure like to get to know you too"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ww-5XUFTGc ]
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.