[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn get a job no matter how many places you apply >nowhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1460150971966.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460150971966.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>ywn get a job no matter how many places you apply
>nowhere accepts you because fuck you that's why
>>
>>29816317

i get every job i go for, do i keep them? no.

how the other half live
>>
>>29816317
I know that feel anon. I've interviewed at 9 different burger places. Even though some of them were desperate for employees, I didn't get hired at any of them.

The last one I applied to was a super busy one in an already super busy area. She told me I could come in for orientation tomorrow, but made it clear I would be in the back.

That's when I figured it out, and realized just how ugly I truly was. It was so depressing I didn't even go in for orientation the next day.

I'll probably never get a real job. I wish my parents had forced me to program. Then I could make a living all without having to leave my apartment. Even now when I collect my NEETbux I can tell everyone is appalled by my hideous face.

At the end of the day I can't even blame the fast food managers. If I was trying to maximize profits for the restaurant, I would put all the prettiest people up front, too, and probably wouldn't hire people like me unless absolutely desperate, as it could hurt morale.
>>
Chad and Bill the Boomer told me any fast food would hire a worthless shit like me

turned down from 1 and no answer from the other

also fuck Chad bragging about his connections and expecting you to have the same
>>
>He thinks managers have time to read job applications
>>
>>29817135
>tfw you need to network to even get a burger job these days

I mean is there really just no hope for us?
>>
>need food to live
>food costs money
its a crime
>>
>>29817018
>That's when I figured it out, and realized just how ugly I truly was. It was so depressing I didn't even go in for orientation the next day.
ah so you quit before the first day after being hired.

amazing.
>>
>>29817640
Would you not have done the same in my shoes? I am not saying that it is rational, I just got so overwhelmed by this and couldn't stand to go into work the next day.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.