[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom crying over older sister getting beaten by her boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1454177316254.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1454177316254.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>mom crying over older sister getting beaten by her boyfriend AGAIN and them supposedly """"""""""""""breaking up"""""""""""""""
>mom crying and asking me to talk to her
>keeps asking me what she did wrong as a parent
>i honestly dont give a fuck, but i dont want parents to get mad at me for not caring

am i wrong for this?

she basically told our parents to fuck off and that she hates them a while ago, but still comes around for handouts. shes still fucking with that deadbeat too

like cmon man, she chose this shit for herself and its not like anything ill say will help
>>
Tell her she's worthless and she keeps going back to the woman beater because she has no self value and she knows she's a piece of shit.
>>
>>29816225
If it's again, then that bitch is stupid for continually fucking up her life and then coming crying back to her parents. That's plain idiotic. Chasing after a toxic relationship and only acknowledging the people who try to help you when you want things. The parents should stop assisting her unless she goes away from that asshat.
>>
>pls validate why I'm wrong
Your mom is asking for attention. Unless she was truly bad mother that teach nothing to you and your sister I dont see why she should feel bad.
I think it'd be better if you just try calm her down and make her realise that it is not her fault. If your sister is already or near adult she should make her own decisions, it is only way to truly learn, tell your mother that.
Also try to focus blame on the boyfriend since he seems to be the reason, unless your sister is a bitch and is to blame too.
>>
File: 1425107671804.jpg (353 KB, 800x1336) Image search: [Google]
1425107671804.jpg
353 KB, 800x1336
>>29816384
>Tell her she's worthless
She already feels that way, obviously. More conflict isn't the solution here.

>>29816225
Step one is you've got to start giving a shit about others a little bit, OP. You're no use to anybody if you're a selfish, shut in manchild.

>she basically told our parents to fuck off and that she hates them a while ago
Golly call the papers. This must be the first time in history a young person has been a shit to their parents. You've gotta gas her OP.

>but still comes around for handouts.
Here's my advice OP:
1) Do not fight with your family. Fighting isn't going to help jack.
1b) Tell your sis what she already knows: she's fucking up with this relationship. The guy is not going to straighten up. She needs to dump him. Do not fight with her. Do not feed fighting if she tries and fights with you.
2) Suggest that your parents consider filing a restraining order against the bf. Make it illegal for him to come within 500 yards of the house.
3) Tell sister that until she dumps the bf, there will be no more handouts.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.