[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK do you counter the "muh sour grapes" counter-argument?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1467817653817.jpg (136 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1467817653817.jpg
136 KB, 720x960
How the FUCK do you counter the "muh sour grapes" counter-argument?

I was saying promiscuity and casual sex is nothing to be proud of, and that people should feel ashamed for spreading lewd images of themselves and objectifying themselves as a sexual item to be desired instead of being valued for their work ethic and contribution to their community.

Of course, normies just replied "YOURE MAD BECAUSE YOU CANT GET ANY LOL".

Thry really just seem deluded to me, and i didnt find any point in trying to argue back because theyve long decided their viewpoint that im just a bitter virgin.

Dont get me wrong, I've had plenty of opportunities to have sex, but I'd rather have sex with somebody I care about instead of fucking for the sake of fucking. Dozens of women have thrown themselves at me begging for cock but i don't want my first sexual experience to be dipping my cock into some disease-infested slag. I'm not waiting for some pure virgin waifu, I just dont want to fuck a woman that's fucked 20 other guys.
>>
dont wait too long nerd. get your dick wet. dont let the opportunity pass you by. wear a rubber if ur paranoid. not every girl is a "disease infected slag"
>>
Fuck off bragging cunt, you have no right to judge the way other people live their lives just because you have some deluded sense of self importance
>>
Where's that chart with all of the arguments against women
Someone post it
>>
>people should feel ashamed for spreading lewd images of themselves and objectifying themselves
*tips fedora*
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>29816205
Damnnnn

Do all Indian babes look like this?
>>
>work ethic and contribution to their community

are you even a fucking robot?
>>
File: 1445513980347.jpg (57 KB, 515x469) Image search: [Google]
1445513980347.jpg
57 KB, 515x469
People can always say that you also want the things they want, and that if you don't have or seek them, it's because you're less capable than they are.

But what really matters, regardless of what people say, is your actual intentions, your actual motivations. And just judging from your tone, I'd suspect you are not really as virtuous as you let on. But whether or not that's true only you can determine.

Degeneracy isn't good of course, but then romantic love is also over valued.
>>
>>29816205
wtf how pathetic are you OP? just get some and stop treating sex as something holy ffs
>>
>>29816307
I don't know, I don't identify as anything. I have poor social skills and can't maintain friendships, so there's that, but coming from poverty and domestic violence I have the motivation to be self-reliant.

I like the idea of small communities and tried living at an organic farm with a work-for-food system, but the faggot hippies had orgies literally every fucking weekend, it was like a weird cult so I left.
>>
File: 1463691663669.png (163 KB, 899x907) Image search: [Google]
1463691663669.png
163 KB, 899x907
The effort the fox would have to put into getting the grapes would exceed the benefits of their value. It is the same for robots and women.
>>
>>29816205
>He still desires sex

You do have sour grapes though OP. If you really didn't give a fuck then people wouldn't pick you up on it.
>>
>>29816389
>literally too spooked to enjoy living on a comfy farm and having orgies every weekend
>>
You can't argue with normalfags. They don't care what you have to say because they've already formed their opinion of you from the beginning. The more you push, the more you reinforce their retardation.

Just don't bother.
>>
>>29816205
only way to win this argument is to look like someone WHO CAN get some.
otherwise you will just get rekt.
besides op who cares what other women/ppl do
the only people you should be concerned with "objectifying themselves" are those close to you. i.e loved ones.
>>
>>29816205
easy

1)my values are: i only have sex with people i know well and already like a lot
2)i am looking for people who share my values
3)people who don't are not bad people but don't fit my arguably reasonable requirements

wanting a virgin is idiotic
wanting a woman who had few boyfriends and doesn't do casual sex is perfectly fine
>>
>>29816205

I thought the same as you, it took me 24 years to finally get a woman to put my dick in her

>I just dont want to fuck a woman that's fucked 20 other guys.

The longer you wait, the more certain this is to happen.

You should NOT let this stop you, leave the pure virgin waifu meme to fantasy or you're going to miss out on life.
>>
remember that she ate chads cum every time you kiss her disgusting whorish face
>>
>sex with somebody I care about
Good luck. You sound like a fucking autist who doesn't see other people as human beings, and cares about nobody but himself.
>>
>>29816618
How does one not see people as human beings? What does that even mean?
>>
>>29816205
I don't really care why you think casual sex is unethical or dirty or whatever it is you think. You're wrong. Sex is fun as hell. I'm really glad that I decided to fuck as many women as possible while I was young. I have great memories from it and it's made me a more interesting person and better at sex too. The delusion that women or men should save themselves for whatever is retarded. First times are never that special. You're bad at what you're doing, it last for like 5 minutes and then it's over.
>>
>>29816668
>I stole all the women early so I'm fine with it lol
We know that, shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
Sour grapes is not an argument. When someone say this to you, you already won. Most people can't argue anyway, so you're wasting your time doing it with random people. Want to debate? Try to formally do it.
>>
What's with all these fuckin butthurt normies, jesus christ this board is so shit
>>
>literally the guy that slut-shames women irl and gets away with it because hes goodlooking

you cant lose as a +7/10(no /soc/ standard) male
>>
>>29816655
It's hypocritical retard speak.
>>
>>29816205
>im just a bitter virgin
Ever consider the possiblity that they are right?
>>
File: Peter-Hitchens-October-20-011.jpg (45 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Hitchens-October-20-011.jpg
45 KB, 620x372
>>29816205
Sexual looseness and promiscuity slowly ruins civilizations. It happened before and it's happening right now. This argument holds true regardless of "sour grapes" or any other flimsy argument society's brainwashed proponents can think up.
You have to remember that the people who defend this sort of behavior are, themselves, victims of the current zeitgeist and mass mind control that has permeated every facet of modern western "culture". Pay it no mind, because these people have been persuaded to defend the most disgusting, sociopathic, animalistic types of behavior and promote it as normal. Ultimately it is not their fault, but rather the fault of the hidden hands behind society.
>>
File: 1464558889646.png (519 KB, 502x498) Image search: [Google]
1464558889646.png
519 KB, 502x498
>>29816277
She's Hispanic you fucking twit
>>
>>29816205
suppose you're arguing with some faggot on an image board and he throws a meme at you. just give him one of these:
>
>>
>>29816867
>the-inferior-Hitchens.jpg
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>29816205
It's not an argument, it's essentially an insult in most cases and therefor can be treated as such. Don't expect normaltrash to understand this though.
>>
>>29816823
they're half right at least
>>
>>29816877

Sauce faggot

Commentisoriginal
>>
>>29816205
>>29816389
We think very much alike OP.
You are my sibling of African American descent.
>>
>>29816205

You can't counter it because you are it.

This post shows how mad your level of mad is.
>>
>>29816205
You don't counter it. You can't because of what people value. If people value hedonism and popularity and image, they won't care about virtue and acheivement. You can't make someone have new values without forcing them to have an experience that shows them how empty their values are..
>>
Tell them this

>Casual sex is part of the reason why there so many divorces
>Orgasm is known to make humans weak
>They are literally drug addicts (dopamine)
>Issac Newton and Nikolai Tesla died virgins
>Majority of the population has sex yet they don't accomplish anything in life
>Highly successful people don't spend their time wasting their seed
>People who have casual sex don't have self control
>Oxytocin is the key to long lasting relationships, not dopamine

If you masturbate then there's no point in arguing since you just as a degenerate as they are
>>
>>29816205

>How the FUCK do you counter the "muh sour grapes" counter-argument?

You ignore and move on, people who make the argument are usually 90-IQ simpletons who like their Bud Light and baseball. Fuck 'em.
>>
File: Dfhgeshgeg.png (256 KB, 681x653) Image search: [Google]
Dfhgeshgeg.png
256 KB, 681x653
>>29816205
shave your head in front of them and yell:
"NOT AN ARGUMENT!"
>>
>>29816867

Sex is the most powerful stimuli because its encoded in our genes to have sex, nigger.
>>
>>29816244
Arguments against women? Haha you can't get rid of me with a few fancy words
>>
>>29816205
Just don't bring it up. Say you don't care and you're fine with people doing whatever they want. That's what any normal person does when they think someone's opinion is retarded.

The truth is that if you're mad about it then it is just sour grapes. If you're getting mad about what someone else is doing and feel the need to attack them (or defend yourself for that matter), then it really is because you're salty.

The real question is - why are you so salty? Are you jealous of those people because you feel like they're having more fun than you? Are you just masking your insecurity about having sex with people you don't know too well (e.g. body image issues, premature ejaculation, etc.)? Obviously people's opinions on this matter to you and make you uncomfortable and you need to figure out exactly why.

Let's say a homeless man came up to you on the street and started telling you about how the moon landing was fake or some bullshit like that. You probably wouldn't bother to argue with him or be bothered by his opinion, no matter how asinine it is. It's because you know he's not a credible source and his opinion is easily shot down with reason. Apparently this is not the case with your current issue.
>>
>>29816205
You don't, you're arguing with a retarded child, so just stop. It's absolutely pointless.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.