[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have any female friends, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
File: 1467017710759.png (477 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1467017710759.png
477 KB, 800x640
Why don't you have any female friends, /r9k/?
>>
I want to play cod 4
I want to hear the spetsnaz victory song
>>
>>29816117
same reason I don't have any friends

If you want to be my friend I will happily be your friend though
>>
>>29816117
Because if I wanted friendship or an intellectual conversation I would get that from a guy. If I wanted to fuck a dumb slut who looks pretty I am going to find a women.

Not saying all women are useless... but lets be honest here; besides sex women offer almost nothing. Furthermore, most women are not intellectually on my level making the gap of actually finding a suitable partner even higher.
>>
>>29816117
All of my friends are female
>>
>>29816117

Does my mom count?

oregano
>>
File: 2573658851.jpg (92 KB, 346x348) Image search: [Google]
2573658851.jpg
92 KB, 346x348
Had quite a few during my more outgoing college days

They added nothing to my life
>>
I'm afraid of befriending other women because of negative past experiences and low self esteem that prevent me from making serious connections. Also females can smell desperation from a mile away and I repel every woman I come in contact with because I want a friend so bad. My only friend is my bf
>>
>>29816117
>female friends
Female friends works in three ways - either you friendzone her, she is using you as emotional tampon or she's coworker.
>>
Before, I didn't have female friends because I didn't have any friends. Nowadays I don't have female friends because she broke up with me.
>>
>>29816241
>you friendzone her
Sure you don't mean the other way around?
>>
>>29816117
I'm awkward and stutter in conversat ion which I'm told makes people uncomfortable.
>>
>>29816117
Because I don't have any friends and never have. It's very hard to make friends when you're starting with zero. You have nothing to build on.
>>
File: Finn in the rain.gif (710 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Finn in the rain.gif
710 KB, 500x363
Because I end up orbiting them, I fall in love too easily and usually if any girl shows me the slightest bit of affection then I get attached to them. That usually drives them away because I'm clingy and most girls don't like that, if anything they look at me like I'm weird for being so attached to them when they were only trying to be my friend.

I'm probably incapable of having female friends because I see them as more than friends, I'll see them as a potential romance/sexual interest and it's impossible for me to just have a platonic relationship with them. I'm so lonely and so desperate for female companionship that platonic relationships with a female isn't enough for me, I essentially want a girlfriend and it's like I see ever girl that wants to be friends as a potential love interest.
>>
>>29816279
I've friendzoned couple of them. Being her emotional tampon is the same as friendzoning.
>>
>>29816117
No, I'm gay and have no interest in girls in any way at all.
I don't think I'd enjoy being friends with one.
Does that make me a misogynist?
>>
>>29816117
If my best friend is FtM does that count?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466555493334.jpg (47 KB, 552x515) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466555493334.jpg
47 KB, 552x515
>>29816117
I have nothing in common with them. Most women can't engage in any sort of intellectual dialogue and the ones that can are literally surrounded by nu-males every day who look better than me usually.
>>
>>29816309
>Being her emotional tampon is the same as friendzoning.
Sure yeah that makes sense.
>>
File: m'lady.gif (6 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.gif
6 KB, 255x255
>>29816309
>Being her emotional tampon is the same as friendzoning.
>>
>>29816294
I'll be your friend.

You can call me anon.
>>
>>29816117
Doesn't end well. I don't recommend it to be quite honest desu senpai kawaii Mitsubishi Nagasaki Toshiba
>>
>>29816117
Years of brutal bullying and social outcasting, and isolation makes it hard to socialize with people.
>>
I had a work colleague...she is cool, we are going to a convention tomorrow with another colleagues...but I wouldn't consider them friends
>>
>>29816224
How does one hide this desperation.
>>
>>29816117
Hardcore INTP:s don't have friends, they ponder over the mysteries of existence then kill themselves when they've had enough.
>>
>TFW I went to an anime convention with THREE girls
>TFW Shared a hotel room with them
>TFW Shared a bed with one of them
>TFW Spent an entire weekend with three girls sharing a room together

I'm such a faggot, at least I masturbated with their panties so it's something. I kept thinking it would be hot to have a four way, actually I was friends with all of them but one of them really liked me and all we did was really cuddle. Still, I didn't get much out having girls for friends. Unless they find you attractive and enjoy your company then it's not worth it, if they like you then maybe it can turn into a sexual relationship or like a fuck buddy but that's about it.
>>
>>29816294
That's exactly what I thought before I had friends. The thing that worked for me was having a hobby that required meeting people, in my case Magic the Gathering. I found out some kids at my school played that too, so I just stalked them around for a bit until they invited me to play, and now we are pretty good friends.
>>
File: hobo-739433.jpg (159 KB, 852x961) Image search: [Google]
hobo-739433.jpg
159 KB, 852x961
>>29816117
I had some female friends in school time...they even handout me some feelings from time to time. My first kiss, first time I saw a woman naked, first time I touched some boobs, it was all because a friend took pity of me
>>
>Having female friends

If you have female friends then you are no longer a man.
>>
>>29816522
Wow in that case I don't think I know more than 10 actual men.
>>
File: gentleman.png (311 KB, 852x360) Image search: [Google]
gentleman.png
311 KB, 852x360
>>29816380
I don't think you understand the hat meme, but I wouldn't expect anything else from a cumdumpster.
>>
>>29816522
>this salty

Do you ever even talked with a woman?
>>
I only have one friend. Could never talk to girls anyway.
>>
>>29816580
Women just tell stories and repeat what other people say.
>>
>>29816413
By being ridiculously forward and energetic. You have to change the very essence of how you behave, which ofcourse is almost impossible (which is also why it's so valuable info to women - because it's extremely hard to truly fake confidence and drive and so on).
>>
>>29816306
Yeah, same here , so I just gave up talking to them so I don't look like a creep.
>>
>>29816552
>>29816580

>ITT Men with no balls

Why am I not surprised

>Friends revolve around common interests
>Common interests with a girl
>>
>>29816646
You are pretty stupid and you'll probably die lonely.
>>
>>29816682
Man I'm sure normie scum have never told him that before. What an original post. He's emotionally devastated right now. Ice cold.
>>
>>29816117

I used to have friends, female included. But they all changed a lot after high school(so did I) and we just kind of drifted apart. I became an anxious mess and reclusive, while they all improved their lives.

These days I'm too neurotic to really talk to people for more than a couple minutes. I really miss having friends and being able to relax and have a good time with them.
>>
>>29816306
Maybe start talking to girls as if they are guys? Or something?
>>
Because most women aren't worth the effort and those that are worth it are well too busy with their own shit.

There was like a turning point. I think it was about midway through High School.
80% of girls dropped any personality they had and basically became parasitic attachments to their boyfriends. They lost their hobbies and seemingly their capability for independent thought.
A friend had me mind his girlfriend for a week while he was interstate on work. She was so fucking boring. I'd rather spend my time with an autist from here --at least they'd have a fucking hobby, even if it only was chinese cartoons.

There were three girls I remember that didn't end up like that. One ended up leaving a year early to start an undergraduate degree and is now some big-shot medical scientist, one became a guy and the last literally vanished like she never existed.
>>
>>29816117
Men and women can never really be friends. One person will always want to escalate past friendship. If the other feels the same they stop being friends. If not, they stop being friends.
>>
>>29816117
What's the point? Men are for friendship, women are for relationships. Women don't make good friends.
>>
>>29816646
I got that experience too.
And this slut here >>29816682 seems to have been cut deep by the accuracy as well.
>>
>>29816646
Which constitutes 90% of all conversations

>>29816681
So having any interest means you have no balls
>>
>>29816737
Only because it's just objectively true. Really, saying that half the world population doesn't have their own opinions when you probably don't even talk to that many girls... it's just really fucking dumb.
>>
>>29816649
At least I'm not ugly. Just have to work on not being a misanthropic asshole.
>>
>>29816806
No, the opposite. I really think it's the most shitty opinion I've ever heard. Considering what part of 4chan I'm on, I think you guys might only say this kind of shit because you don't know shit about girls because you don't talk to them, or want a excuse for being single.
>>
File: 1457569085693.jpg (51 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
1457569085693.jpg
51 KB, 676x858
>>29816882
>No, the opposite
Okay roastie, if you say so. I'm sure your conversations are really deep.
>>
Is this stuff really women stuff?
You could say that I fit the stereotypes on here and I'm a guy.
>>
>>29816117
The only time I leave my house is when I go to work and there are no women at my job
>>
>>29816950
Was that the point? The point was that conversations with girls are about as deep as with guys. Tbh, this conversation is a good example of really shitty conversations between guys.
>>
>>29816951
Not unusual at all if you're raised by a weak father / no father
>>
>>29816774
Pretty much. I'm 90% sure all of my guy friends are only here because they would fuck me or want to fuck me. It's why girls like gay guys so much or want to have a 'gay best friend'. They can be friends with a guy without worrying if he likes you or will end up liking you
>>
>>29816117
because i never leave my house
organic
>>
I'm transgendered and being around other women makes me depressed.
>>
>>29816306
It's the same for me because I can't get comfortable with a girl until I know her but when I know her too much I start to get feels. And I just act weirdly when I'm not comfortable with girls so I'm fucked in the ass either way.
>>
>>29817022
But what I mean is, how is this a woman's thing if it doesn't just affect women?
>>
>>29817134
i am empathetic to your feelings, family
>>
I do not know mate.
i have some girl friendships in my high school and middle school(i am not from us so i do not know the exact term)
>chubby girl, shy girl(boring as fuck)
they both want me to entertain them, they mostly come talk with me when i was talking to other guys so they can laugh at our jokes or stuff like that.
the chubby girl turns into a turbo slut(still ugly as fuck) and start being metalhead with dyed hair, then she wants to pass time with me because she wants to impress chad,tyrone and the guy who likes to cut himself with her knawldege.
then there are the girls from my class most of them just talked to me because i was from the same class and sometimes i give some help with something or they give me some, nothing more than that, most girls did not invite me to nothing, only one invited me to a birthday party, i was invited because i was in the class facebook group.
that is it i think, now in uni i did not find a single girl i talked, only some random times.
>>
Girls do friendship different from guys.
They expect different things from you, and give you different stuff in return.
There are exceptions, but for most people this is too much of an incompatibility.

I'm saying this as a girl with only guy friends.
>>
>>29817814
and what girls gives in return? Sex?
>>
I don't keep women as friends for the simple fact that women, as conversational companions go, aren't interesting enough.

I'm as dumb as they come and I'm going nowhere in life, just like most of my friends, but at least I can talk to them about anything.

Women are incapable of having conversations that in some way do not relate to their base desires and hold no interests beyond that of attracting a man.

Women bore the shit out of me.
>>
I had a really good one, but we started to develop feelings for each other. Then I realized she's far too sheltered for me, but what can I expect since she's the first proper good girl that I've ever met. So now we don't talk anymore.
>>
File: 1424402737157.jpg (1 MB, 500x2838) Image search: [Google]
1424402737157.jpg
1 MB, 500x2838
>>29816117
I have female friends, but they're shit tier compared to actual male bros.
At least they cook for me sometimes.
>>
File: 1424013043849-4.jpg (81 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
1424013043849-4.jpg
81 KB, 544x400
>>29816117

None of the circles I frequent have women in them. From Tabletop shit to the games we play, every time a girl tries to get in they get pushed out not because of us, but because of what we're doing.

>Being loud on VOIP while people are trying to focus or play a game/watch a movie causes backlash
>Not taking the game seriously and getting left behind, then complaining about how nobody plays with them causes backlash
>Ignorance of game mechanics can only go so far when you explain the same shit over and over again but no improvement is seen

My friends are pretty /v/ and we take our games very seriously.
>>
>>29818406
I don't mean that sort of return.
Like one bloke might help a friend with his wiring, but girls are very unlikely to do the same thing for one of their friends. But on the other hand, a guy isn't going to join another in a toilet cubicle to avoid them feeling uncomfortable in public.
Different stuff for the different sexes.
>>
>>29816117
i do
they are nice to me and are also pretty inclusive, chado too.

the group of friends is pretty rad and they all like me though i have no idea why
>>
>>29816117
I am only able to be friends with people who play games and I haven't found a girl who plays the same games like me
>>
File: 960.jpg (32 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
32 KB, 960x540
>>29816139
>ywn play COD4 with your online friends and have a blast ever again
>>
I didn't until recently.

A friend came out as trans a couple of years ago and now she is hella qt but I don't want her to find out that I like her so I just pretend to be an edgy muhsoggyknees fedoralord.
>>
I'd say I do, but they really only see me as the "gay friend" even though I'm straight
good to bitch to, but don't really care about me as a person
I'm their "rock", but would drop me in a second if I came to them with problems
>>
Because my wife would flip out and think I was cheating on her with them. I'm cheating on her with one of my guy friends who's secretly a crossdresser
>>
I've never did though some girl I met at school keeps messaging me with trife shit on facebook. I wonder if she lkes me or wants to convert me to an orbiter.
>>
I don't have any friends.

This post was made with oregano
>>
>>29816117
>mfw my best friend is a grrl
Everyone always talks shit behind her back how she's a huge bitch, but I always thought she was cool. She's mean but in a fun and witty way.
>>
>>29816117
Every woman I want to be friends with seems to already have a lot of women she's known since childhood, and their friendships are deeper than anything I'd ever manage.

I'm also way too pretentious to make friends with general "nerd girls", so that removes a lot of opportunity.
>>
>>29816117
because most friendship experiences of mine fell off when they found someone else to hang out with.

And a lot of them actually thought that I was gay
>>
>>29816117
I haven't had any friends since I was about 16, and I'm 24 now.

I don't enjoy talking to people. Still pretty lonely though.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.