[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elliot Rodger is fake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16
File: elliot-rodger-530x353.jpg (31 KB, 530x353) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-530x353.jpg
31 KB, 530x353
Stop praising Elliot Rodger on this fucking board robots okay you people consider a fake killer to be your hero Isla Vista did not happen it was all staged Elliot is actor nobody died fuck off /r9k/ if you want to worship a killer worship a real one not a fake one who was out to take away your gun rights fucking retards.
>>
File: ElliotRodgerBirthCertificate.jpg (561 KB, 860x1152) Image search: [Google]
ElliotRodgerBirthCertificate.jpg
561 KB, 860x1152
>>29815976

>Fake

His birth certificate will be posted in the next few days
>>
>>29816253
Its very easy to fake one of those now watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL-Widy8K34
>>
>>29816300
>Its very easy to fake one of those

How? Do you want me to put a timestamp because I have the certificate right here
>>
Jesus fucking christ OP. If you're going to spread conspiracy stuff, you've gotta make the effort to not come across like a retard who can't string together a sentence.

But yea, many of the recent spree shootings have been hoaxes. Either staged media events, or sometimes mind control victims acting under hypnosis. Sounds crazy, I know. Here's a good documentary about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

It's a crazy world
>>
>>29816329
This event has already like Sandy Hook has been exposed there are no graves no deaths no blood in the car crisis actor comes out 24 hours later screams about the NRA & gun control Elliot's acting is terrible Isla Vista shooting on February 23rd. 2001 May 28th. 2014. video is leaked online of Elliot not dead all of this should raise suspicion to you do some research.
>>
>>29816514

Maybe they cleaned the car before that shot
>>
>>29816398
I do realize that anon i am just angry right now that people still buy shit like this.
>>
>>29816569
Naahh i do not think so air bag is completely white as well that should tell you something also here is the video of Elliot alive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtkhKmX29s
>>
File: 1465399133623.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1465399133623.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
what happened to people to make them believe conspiracies like this?
>>
File: Cj_HkCtWkAA0NeB.jpg (42 KB, 540x335) Image search: [Google]
Cj_HkCtWkAA0NeB.jpg
42 KB, 540x335
>>29816645
okay now im sure you're meming
>>
>>29816663
> conspiracies.
Conspiracy theorist is a fake word created by the government to demonize someone who speaks the truth as crazy & as always that is what all the sheep think there is a difference between conspiracy & theory a theory is basically guessing that something could be correct a conspiracy is when you have enough good evidence it just may be true Sandy Hook 9/11 Oklahoma City the Oregon shooting Paris & Elliot Rodger all real conspiracies.
>>
>>29815976
Kill yourself you retarded Alex Jones watching nutcase.
>>
>>29816718
Uhh????? no i am not.
>>
>>29816910
> Alex Jones
Haaaaaa i do not even listen to that fake shill.
>>
>>29815976
You guys don't know how difficult it is to fake a mass shooting without raising suspicion. It takes a lot of people's cooperation and secrecy (investigators, journalists, police departments and hospitals being told not to expect any dead people to be brought in), a lot of paperwork, autopsy reports and evidence mapping that is verified and approved, so it would probably take hundreds of people being aware of it being a hoax and going along with it, not saying a thing about it. This is the kind of government treason that you can't just do every month
>>
>>29816300
>talks about the blood not being consistent with a gunshot wound

This guy knows jackshit about ballistics, forensics or the human body. I've looked at many, many shooting incidents and there's nothing weird about the amount of blood on the scene, the blood being in a puddle and the fact that there's no blood spatter. Brains do not "explode" out of someone's head either, not that every headshot has to hit the brain stem. Handguns don't have anywhere near the energy and expansion to create visible "misting", especially after going through the skull; typically the bullet wouldn't exit the skull and only the entrance wound would start leaking. Here's an example of a guy getting shot in the head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfUdpvTH0v8

The blood is brownish because it is dried.

Don't know what's up with the car, but if they wanted to fake the scene they would probably plant blood on there as well
>>
>>29817263
That may be however what the store workers are doing is illegal cleaning up a crime scene in California only professionals can do it.
>>
>>29817263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5PVJdzfsYo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPpnifsgDkQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4rMp1QibV4
>>
>>29818555
second and third videos seem retarded, I won't bother watching them.

The first video is literally just taking about a bike as if it was some huge thing, showing the stupid video you already posted, then talking about how this is a hoax used to push more gun control. That tactic makes no sense by the way, not in the US at least, because it's high-risk and low-reward. Mass shootings have been happening for decades, and it's very rare that they ever get any gun control to be passed. Faking a shooting, especially one that takes place in public, takes a lot of work and organization as well as the cooperation and secrecy of hundreds of people. If it got exposed as treason, the backlash would be huge.

I'm convinced there have been hoax massacres (The Port Arthur shooting makes no sense to me for example), but the Isla Vista shooting is definitely not one.
>>
>>29818815
> second and third videos seem retarded, I won't bother watching them.
I suggest watching the second video as it talks about satanism in Santa Barbra & how all of this connects but if you rather be a dumb ass sheep instead of being awoken fine by me believe everything you hear in your mind control television box.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468018561389.jpg (20 KB, 480x504) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468018561389.jpg
20 KB, 480x504
I actually helped engineer the elliot false flag/gun control scheme but thanks to people like op and the people who worship elliot instead of just forgetting what happened and turning in the guns, it didnt happen.
>>
>>29818815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dXY-ICuPUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3gPioadaeM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkQwr8chXM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITpArTBQBfs
Also if you want photographic proof Elliot Rodger is alive i have it i have pictures.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1063x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1063x727
You false flaggers make me laugh with how paranoid you all are.
>>
Even i as disgusting robot would ha ve never had any sympathy for Elliot Rodger if we crossed paths by chance.
He was a complete idiot.

>>29819050
Who would gain over this? Is the /r9k/ demographic really that profitable? keke fuck off. This is the most far fetched conspiracy since the Black Knight alien prob thingy.
>>
>>29819050
Wow. This is eyeopening
>>29819124
to pass more gun control laws and to keep people scared.
>>
>>29818989
The second video is the most retarded of the three, by far. At least the third one tries to be substantial and use evidence to support its theory, but the second one only has speculation based on vague and wildly incoherent links found between people, locations and supposed "ancestors" that were linked to satanist cults. One minute he's talking about Aquino, then he comes out and say "a lot of people bush's mom was related to some satanic guy, also obama and bush are 11th cousins and here's a pic of a cultist that looks like Obama, now let's talk about Santa Barbara's climate"

Do you realize that people who come up with things like "satanism conspiracies" and actually believe them, are paranoid schizophrenics?
>>
>>29819057
There is a difference between false flag & hoax dumb ass a false flag is when real people die & are killed but the government does it & blames it on someone else who was set up or some MK ultra patsy does it a hoax is when its all staged & nobody dies & everyone is a paid actor 9/11 Columbine Paris Oklahoma City Brussels the Boston Bombing are all false flags Sandy Hook Elliot Rodger The 2015 UCC Oregon shooting Colorado theater shootings are all hoaxes yes there are real bombings & shootings but those happen everyday & are not reported by the corporate media everything on the corporate media is fake.
>>
>>29819050
Not one of these videos, not one, serves as actual evidence, it's only the guys making these videos expecting security footage to look like a movie. And that video of "Elliot Rodger being alive" was obviously a joke, it's hilarious that people like you and the ones who made the videos actually took it seriously
>>
>>29819267
> Do you realize that people who come up with things like "satanism conspiracies" and actually believe them, are paranoid schizophrenics?
Sorry anon i do not do labels i stopped trusting doctors 3 years ago all doctors work for the new world order system even the ones who are not even aware of it do not believe anything the media tells you & trust no sheep.
>>
>>29816892
>fake word

You're a moron.
>>
File: 1467658977871.jpg (70 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
1467658977871.jpg
70 KB, 960x952
>>29815976
You've entered our territory now and you better keep walking, norman.
>>
>>29819356
> that video of "Elliot Rodger being alive" was obviously a joke,
Duh that is because it is him & they are basically laughing in your faces because you are all so stupid to buy this shit come on now.
>>
>>29819400
Yeah, you're insane and nobody takes you seriously, sorry. You need to think for yourself instead of watching so much tinfoil hat conspiracy shit, and use logic to think to what reasonable extent things can possibly be "fake" or "conspiracies", and how and why that kind of thing would happen in the first place, through and through. Then maybe you'll learn not to be so goddamn naive and paranoid
>>
>>29819408
Look who is talking you stupid fucking sheep bhaahaaa you buy everything you hear from the mind control box.
>>
>>29819461
The other day I saw a John Lennon lookalike. Does that mean John Lennon secretly faked his own death and the guy I saw was actually John Lennon?

You're seriously retarded
>>
>>29819488
Sheep is a made up word. It's not real. :^)
>>
>>29816892
no, they're called "conspiracies" because they are based on speculation and theories instead of evidence and data. There has never been a "conspiracy" video that's truly convinced me of anything, because they only use fearmongering and bandwagonning to drive their points
>>
>>29819468
I do think for myself faggot i trust nobody these YouTube videos are only part of doing research if you honestly think i just sit on my ass & only watch these videos you couldn't be anymore wrong also call me insane all you want again i do not do labels the government uses labels to demonize people what i do is after a story comes out i look at the official reports break it down then go over it for a second time then read some articles on corporate media websites then when the videos come out i watch some of those then i read some theory articles once all the evidence is out i look at it all one more time then i make up my opinion on if the event was real a false flag or hoax.
>>
>>29819489
LOL No if you were smart you would know the John Lennon death actually happened so that is a terrible example anon.
>>
>>29819700
How do we KNOW it happened? Were you there?
>>
First picture found on Facebook in March 2015 under his name Elliot Rodger photos were supposedly taken in Hawaii.
>>
Here is the second picture.
>>
>>29819853
wtf! i hate elliot now
>>
>>29819659
Based on >>29819276

it seems like you don't do that at all, you just automatically assume every massacre is either a hoax or a false flag. I'm not an expert on the others, but I've spent a lot of time researching Columbine, going over testimonies that go against the official narrative, looking at different theories, the transcript of the basement tapes, autopsy reports, interviews with the Mauser, Brooks, Klebold, Harris and other families, looked at footage that has only been released recently (such as the library aftermath and audio clip from the basement tapes), read the report of the van incident and what followed, etc.

In the end I found no tangible reason to think it was a "false flag", other than a few teenagers getting a few details wrong in their testimonies, as it would be expected from a trauma victim. I also realized that a scheme like this would take the cooperation and secrecy of hundreds of people, not to mention a plan that goes smoothly and is needlessly complicated, and it would be all for nothing since it didn't get any gun control passed. It did prove that gun control was useless because even during the period where the AWB of 1994 was in effect, two teenagers got their hands on semi-automatic weapons (and a 50 round magazine with one of them) and used them to slaughter students at their school.

You're really just looking for demons where there are none to be found
>>
>>29816514
I doubt it.
Elliot rodger has shown himself through his youtube video's and we see into his eyes, including his manifesto.
Ellitot was definitely a real person, but Adam Lanza on the other hand is someone who is shrouded in so much mystery even for a kid who seemed to live online for 2 years before his uprising, which is odd that he left no trail because he must have left one somehow.
>>
>>29819700
If you were smart enough, you'd know that there is a conspiracy theory for almost anything. So no, technically we don't ""know""" that John Lennon died.

But the reasonable assumption is to think that he did die. And another reasonable assumption, on the Isla Vista shooting, is that the government didn't pay the Department of Treasury, shop owners, sorority girls, police departments, hospitals, investigators and hundreds of people in the Santa Barbara area (and other people in whatever place where Elliot Rodger would be if he were still alive) to act surprised or scared on camera and to tell everyone they were assaulted by a gunman, all for some gun-grabbing scheme that yielded NO RESULTS, and hasn't for the last 20 years
>>
>>29816514
If I shoot myself in the head, the blood goes on the ceiling. I mean, I don't see why you think you'd see blood on the headrest. I mean who the fuck holds the gun in front of their face and fires into their face? You put it into your mout and aim directly up.
>>
>>29819853
I can tell from his footwear that this guy is taller than Elliot, who was a manlet
>>
>>29819853
You sure this is him?
>>
>>29819853
>mfw Elliot actually had a "just lift bro" body

Also lived in a 10/10 area for women, a father in movies, a nice car, money that he did nothing to get, free education.. The list goes on. What a spoiled idiotic cunt. Any robot who praises him is a complete moron.

This kid literally had everything you need to be a Chad except being white.
>>
>>29820019
But he was also mentally ill and socially retarded
>>
>>29820019
He could have been Chad, but he chose to aid our cause anyway, how generous!
>>
File: elliot rodger.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
>>29819853
lol that's totally him yeah, idiot
>>
>>29820055
> lol that's totally him yeah, idiot
You dumb ass it was taken in 2015 Elliot has to live with the lie that he has died for the rest of his life so he has a lot of free time on his hands he may be lifting now & got bigger.
>>
File: elliot-rodger2.jpg (54 KB, 523x356) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger2.jpg
54 KB, 523x356
>>29819794
Nope, not him. Look at pic related and see him pointed Elliot's nose is. Now look at your pic and see that the guy has a flatter nose

Also, all asians look the same ;^)
>>
>>29820093
The face doesn't match. The nose, the jaw, the cheekbones and the gigantic lips are not there.

also compare their left ear, you'll find Elliot has no ear lobe and your guy does
>>
>>29819794
>>29819853

Let's see his eyes.
>>
>>29820122
> all asians look the same ;^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW1q-rx-ke4
>>
You gotta cut the guy a break. WhiteAsians are the worst possible mix.

None of the Asian intelligence, no athleticism, manlet height and small dick.

Do not mix white and asian whatever you do.
>>
>>29820169
>implying

r/asian"""masculinity"""" is straight up gay. fuck off back to plebbit chong
>>
File: lmao.png (600 KB, 764x366) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
600 KB, 764x366
>>29819794
>>29819853
Rodger has no ear lobes, and was a lot uglier
>>
>>29820162
oh so he used a shitty ancestry website, nice

you people will believe ANYTHING, as long as it's different
>>
>>29820155
You guys can point out all the stupid little things you want but at the end of the day its really him i even talked to him before the page was closed a week after it opened he closed it because hes afraid of being found out.
>>
>>29820250
>i cant into camera angles
>>
File: boxxy kek.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
boxxy kek.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>29820280
omg give me a fucking break lol.
>>
>>29820334
Lolno. I thought of the exact same thing.
>>
>>29816398
You're coming off like a complete retard
>>
>>29820292
It is FAR more likely that he deleted it because dipshits like you were harassing him because he only looked like Rodger

You only see things the way you want them to be. You don't even think about alternatives, you jump straight to conclusions because your idea of "being redpill" is your only comfort in life
>>
>>29820302
no matter what pic of Rodger you look at, you'll see that he has no ear lobes in every one of them. Do you think he got a surgeon to attach ear lobes to his ears as a "disguise", like superman wearing glasses would protect his identity? You're fucking hilarious
>>
>>29816956
Conspiracy theorist buzzword "shill" detected. You probably think the earth is flat and that monsanto controlls the world banks
>>
File: woody laugh face.png (48 KB, 177x202) Image search: [Google]
woody laugh face.png
48 KB, 177x202
>>29820385
> Has Facebook account under name Elliot Rodger puts up new pictures in 2015 has some old pictures as well puts new pictures up because he wants the truth out.
Yeah sounds like harassment to me LOL faggot please.
>>
>>29820463
Why does he "want the truth out?"
>>
>>29820227
You misunderstood. I was stating that when a white/asian child is born, they lose the intelligence of the Asian and also lose the strength and other capabilities of whites.

They get the worst of both worlds. Asian's beta-ism/physical weakness and the incompetency of whites in academics (compared to Asians)
>>
>>29820479
>t. poster from reddit named chang

gtfo
>>
>>29820463
If he wanted the truth out, he could have made the announcement directly instead of hinting at it, unless he was supervised by the government. Why would they keep him alive in the first place if he's such a liability?

You're retarded. He's an Elliot Rodger lookalike who made a joke. Azns look the same, etc.
>>
>>29820437
No actually i am smart enough to know that shit is bullshit yes some theories are stupid like the reptiles controlling our governments PLEASE.
>>
If the government wanted to Take our guns couldn't they just stage a vote instead, or just actually shoot a bunch of people.
>>
>>29820501
Lol stay mad. I'm Aryan master race and I am succeeding in college. Facts are facts, WhiteAsian mixes are dumb, ugly and weak.
>>
>>29820533
they could stage a vote, or further indoctrinate the people that gun ownership is evil. But OP's a retard and doesn't see that, instead he wants to believe that every 2 months or so, hundreds of people get in on a case of treason and somehow nobody finds out even years after it happens
>>
>>29820514
> If he wanted the truth out, he could have made the announcement
Its not that simple anon you know how many people are angry with him right now because of what happened supposedly if he just came out & randomly made an announcement there would be a big up roar even from the people who are not awake why would they keep him alive?? well all these actors do this for money to get paid in my conversation i had with him he said yes it was fake & he did it to get paid big money he didn't say anything else as he was afraid of getting caught.
>>
>>29820692
You're incomprehensibly retarded. You got trolled by this guy and your theory doesn't even make the tiniest amount of sense, not just because of Rodger but because of just about every other detail that you would have to account for in a "hoax" massacre
>>
>>29820692
Have you any evidence of this conversation? Let alone of this individual's legitimacy? Being subtle isn't going to make people any less mad at him.
>>
>>29820589
>I'm Aryan

t. poster from reddit names chong
>>
>>29820760
>t. poster from reddit named Chong

t. poster from 9gag named Chang
>>
>>29820738
No i did not get trolled trust me if i was trolled i would know also i do not give a fuck what you or anyone else in here thinks because i know i am right now kiss my ass & fuck off /r9k/ beta faggots i gotta go back to /pol/ now i just wanted to share the pics of Elliot before i get caught by the government for sharing these images anyhow i am going back to /pol/ now
>>
>>29820853
>t. poster from 9gag named Chang

t. poster from reddit.org named tanglang
>>
>>29821099
>trust me
LEL THE IRONY
>>
>>29821122
>t. poster from kongregate.com named Ching
>>
>>29821149
t. poster from https://www.gaiaonline.com named Wu
>>
Nice threads, brobots!
Normally everytime I hail Elliot as the supreme hoax, the thread goes silent
>>
>>29821182
t. poster from funnyjunk.com named Kang
>>
>>29821229
the "supreme hoax" is sandy hook because they were secretive of it. elliot is the least likely to be a hoax
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.