[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >still arguing on the internet Why do you do one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1279214263265.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1279214263265.png
8 KB, 493x402
>2016
>still arguing on the internet

Why do you do one of the most beta things you can do online?
>>
>>29815678
Because it's a way of combining my political (or other) views with my built up anger. Stopped playing multiplayer videogames, gotta release that inner rage somehow.
>>
File: 1467510680408.png (46 KB, 253x294) Image search: [Google]
1467510680408.png
46 KB, 253x294
I mostly just talk to people and learn more about them.
>>
>>29815678
it's pathetic how one of my favorite things to do is go to normie Youtube videos and try to offend people
>>
>>29815678
Its a good way of looking at things from a new perspective.

Granted a bunch of people argue and don't know what they're talking about but, every now and then its like "I didn't think of it like that."
>>
I like to fake opinions on things and get into false arguments/shit talking on here, it's just fun little banter for me, and I just like actin afool. They might think I'm serious, they might even be getting mad, which isn't necessarily my intention. But I'm just bullshittin
>>
>>29816891
Oh yeah, and to a lesser degree, to get sweet (You)s from all you's. Really gets my day going, love (You)s.
>>
>>29815678

I don't really argue with people, at least in the context of getting way too heated and resorting to spewing insults and getting the last word in. I'll discuss. If people start getting childish and try to shift the discussion into a pissing match, then I just stop responding.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's okay to argue over the internet as long as you're actually arguing about the topic in a civilized manner. If you're just bickering back and forth with another person, then you're both retarded.
>>
>>29817027
Bickering's part of the fun tho.
>>
>>29817069

Yeah, well I don't find any satisfaction from bickering, so I avoid it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.