[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
27+ y.o. robots: How you holding up? Doing any self improvements?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1464808282140.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1464808282140.png
132 KB, 396x385
27+ y.o. robots: How you holding up? Doing any self improvements?

I've been applying & interviewing for more senior jobs, feel so out of place though
>>
Do we seriously need a new thread every day with a different age requirement? This shit has gotten ridiculous.
>>
From observing my older workmates, 27-40 is going to be a worse hell than 15-26.
>>
>>29815370
27-40 is about the age you officially give up and make peace with the fact that you'll be a wageslave at minimum wage for the rest of your life while remaining alone with slowly failing health issues
>>
im 25 and am on the therapy and medications meme, hopefully i can fix myself before its too late :v
>>
>>29815422
>you'll be a wageslave at minimum wage for the rest of your life while remaining alone with slowly failing health issues

I've yet to meet a minimum wage cuck in that age range. & I'm a vendor for big box stores . Most move up within the store to higher paying jobs
>>
>>29815311

40, teaching. Managed to lose my V card. Feel closer to my students than to my coworkers
>>
>>29815480
youre so gay lmfao
>>
>>29815311
32 years old here. Lots of self improvement.

-practicing guitar
-spiritual practice
-freelance writing
-saving money
-losing weight
-lifting
-dream journal

That's about all the fuck I have time for. Exhausting!
>>
>>29815311
28+ here. I quit my old job 3 weeks ago, and at the beginning of august I'll start at a new place. Hopefully the new environment will be better.

Other than that I'm not doing anything serious. Sometimes I try to be better at using Photoshop and 3ds Max, but nothing serious, because I'm unmotivated as fuck.

>>29815833
>losing weight
>lifting

I should do that too. I went to a couple of different doctors in the past few weeks, and everyone told me to lose some weight. If I could lose 15 kg's it would be enough and it's not that much tbqh.
>>
>>29815901
losing weight is really hard. i've been denying myself my favorite foods for 2 months now and i'm getting pretty cranky. i have another 3-4 months to go.
>>
File: 1329508830.59949466.jpg (16 KB, 333x480) Image search: [Google]
1329508830.59949466.jpg
16 KB, 333x480
That frog when I am going to turn 27 next week.
>>
>>29816230

Just did that.

>late twenties

It's about the same.

I just got out of an eight year relationship so I'm really trying to clean myself up. Looking for a job that's more in line with my skills. Losing weight and practicing way better hygiene. Improving my living space even though I'm stuck in a miserable house with my sweet but depressing grandmother until she dies.

I haven't seriously played vidya in two weeks though. Not sure if it's depression or aging. It's happened before so it may just come in waves. I was at a good 40 hours a week for the past few years. Just been watching more movies and spending time with friends. We enable each other's alcoholism though. It isn't healthy. If i could cut out all the booze I would lose weight immediately.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.