[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in israel >serve in the idf >want to quit so badly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: IDF pepe.png (78 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
IDF pepe.png
78 KB, 512x512
>live in israel
>serve in the idf
>want to quit so badly
>hate this country
>i dont even hate arabs
>barely even jewish

any jewbots in here?
>>
>>29815213
here op. i was actually thinking of being in israel but now i have second thoughts. should i?
>>
i'm a jewbot and i really hate arabs
>>
>>29816190
depends on who you are... this isn't a good place for a robot

if you have good career prospects and actually socialize its comparable to western world
>>
>>29815213
OP, why do jews and arabs hate each others so much?

why cant they just let it go and put all that stuff in the past
>>
>>29816325
when 2 different people are suddenly put to live together they will kill each other.

look at blacks in US, even after hundreds of years of integration they still get their shit fucked
>>
File: Profile 21 Pepe.jpg (160 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Profile 21 Pepe.jpg
160 KB, 900x900
>>29815213
>not being profile 21 masturdrace

BAHAHAHAHA look at this feygale
>>
>>29816528
This. If you aren't profile 21 you are not a real robot
>>
>>29816528
im pretty sure my parents would kick me out.

how'd you do it?
>>
File: israelipassport.jpg (138 KB, 723x1024) Image search: [Google]
israelipassport.jpg
138 KB, 723x1024
>>29816592
>how'd you do it?

I took anti-depressants and other psych medications since I was 14, I went to tzav rishon and acted like a complete autist, not letting the doctor fondle the balls, and my psychiatrist sent them a letter saying I'm unfit for service.

You can jew it anon, just go to the kaban and bitch to him. Show him a jar full of ants and tell him those are your friends.

I'm 24 and actually kinda regret not going through the army experience
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>>29816684
1.5 years in already and fuck the army experience

how'd your parents react? what do you tell people when they ask where you served?
>>
>>29816769
>how'd your parents react?

They knew I'm an autist who can't deal with shit like the army so they were ok with it, even my ultra-right grandfather didn't mind.

>what do you tell people when they ask where you served?

Just tell them I didn't. I don't give a shit about their reaction, and it's not that rare nowadays anyway.

Did you at least fuck some army qt, anon? I always see so many qts in green on the train.
>>
>>29816844
if i wasnt autistic i'd actually be able to finish the 3 years, what do you think?
>>
>>29816958
I'd take that as a no.

I don't think it's that hard to get a profile 21 if you really want to, remember they don't want any more suicides on their hands. Maybe try getting caught doing drugs, it will let you be discharged with a normie-tier excuse for it.
>>
>>29816492
Basically this, a hundred years ago there were still pockets of blacks in the south who did slave tier labor for a living.

Not condoning the niggers killing pigs right now but I can't blame them when America has shitted on blacks for soo long.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.