[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else feels like they're living in a prison? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 5960760318_a009b7c823_b.jpg (518 KB, 1024x940) Image search: [Google]
5960760318_a009b7c823_b.jpg
518 KB, 1024x940
Who else feels like they're living in a prison? I don't blame those guys who go crazy and think the world is a hologram and we are all hooked up to the matrix to somehow toil for our alien robot masters.

Yesterday I was at the pub and 2 girls walk by and say "He needs to shave". You can't escape from this, you're stuck in this horrible place where you are a spectacle to people and if you try to leave, you'll get a fine. I saw another guy and he was dressed in the most showy fashion imaginable. $1000 suit, polished wing tip shoes, extremely well maintained beard, manbun, etc. These are the sort of whackjobs that are outside and run society, the intense, image obsessed masters of society who will not be content until there exists a literal ruling class of beautiful rich people and a class of hideous ugly serfs who exist to grow vegetables, feed their masters cattle and be abused for fun. Being at home is a prison too, you get the option of fantasy and hobbies to preoccupy yourself but they get boring quickly.

This thread will probably rush straight to page 10 because if the normies here were to read it they would not understand what I'm talking about, the idea of not commenting on someone as you pass them is totally foreign to them, like this is what everyone does correct? No it is not correct, it's not the proper thing to do.

We can't even escape in /r9k/ for some reason people want to drag the outside world onto this board by posting about their relationship troubles and how they fail to talk to women.

Fuck this world and its inhabitants, soon I'm just going to run into the wild and be free, fuck the police, fuck the system.
>>
I wish I had enough drive left to even try.
>>
>>29815081
Start beeing gay, or at least pretend to be gay. It makes the wardens of your prison angry. You will bring the hate of the world upon you. And the best of all, imagine their faces when they have to support you dancing at the gayparade, rubbing it under their noses. What? You are a failure of life, they say ... oh no, just get yourself a lesbian couple and have a glorious 4-some with them and and your boyfag.
Best way to crush a system is to turn it against itself.
>>
>>29815081
I used to think I was in purgatory and that I was dead and everyone was apart of my imagination. I still believe it but I've just kinda gave up trying to disprove it because it's literally impossible I think without killing myself. I'm 19 now and I kinda went 'crazy heh 0.0 xDD' 3 years ago with this ideology.
>>
File: ted kkkkkkkkkkk.jpg (56 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
ted kkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
56 KB, 850x400
finally, a good thread on r9k for once.
My advice, is go live innawoods in a cabin. Do it illegaly, learn to live off the land. Steal from shops if you don't want to buy anything, or eat food from bins if you're above it. The modern world is a prison, where nobody is free. Read "Industrial Society and It's Future" by Ted Kaczynski, and you'll know what I mean.
>>
>>29815081
>Yesterday I was at the pub and 2 girls walk by and say "He needs to shave".

Do you need a fucking shave?

> I saw another guy and he was dressed in the most showy fashion imaginable. $1000 suit, polished wing tip shoes, extremely well maintained beard, manbun, etc.

And? A guy who puts time, money, and effort into his appearance is a bad thing?

> a literal ruling class of beautiful rich people

If you were beautiful and rich you'd make a ruling class for yourself too.

Frankly you sound like poor, ugly, stupid, social cripple. If you want to escape the prison, throw yourself in front of a train. Do not reproduce.
>>
I feel like I'm close to rampaging...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.