[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realised you only need $450000 of capital to earn 1.5k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: farmerpsy.png (255 KB, 554x520) Image search: [Google]
farmerpsy.png
255 KB, 554x520
>mfw I realised you only need $450000 of capital to earn 1.5k a month after taxes

Almost 1/2 of the way anons. 24 y/o now plan to retire at 30. Any other people doing early retirements? tips and tricks please
>>
>1.5k a month after taxes
Pleb-tier money
>>
>planning to live on 1.5k a month for the rest of your life

Enjoy your canned food and nogames
>>
>>29814629
>tips and tricks please
save money
dont spend money

thats it.
>>
>people saving their entire prime years to relax when they're too old to enjoy life anyway

fuck that. i spend every penny i earn. i like to do shit with my time.
>>
won't inflation fuck your shit up over time?
>>
>>29814629
make it to a million fag
>>
File: drstevebrule.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
drstevebrule.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>Tfw $100,000 in the bank

I'll be there soon bros, just gotta wait for the stock market to collapse so I can buy in when it's cheap.
>>
>1.5k a month
>pay rent, optimistically $500
>buy groceries, $200
>utility bills, optimistically $200
>$600 left not including transportation, cell phone bills, etc.

You will not live comfortably. A single hiccup financially and you will be living in misery.
>>
>>29814629

How'd you bank $450k? That's a lot. What's your job, income, and what do you save per month?

You have all of this in generic savings, no 401k?
>>
>>29814681
Inflation i covered because some of it is reinvested
>>29814699
>600 left a month

all i need for browsing 4chan

>>29814802
5600 euros a month ~4100 after taxes. Right now my job pays me an extra 12% of my salary into an retirement fund so im stacking that up pretty fast. Not american so i got full healthcare for the rest of my life.

>job

Working with valuation of farms/farming land (Msc Economics)
>>
>>29814902

But your retirement fund can't be touched for X amount of years, no?
>>
>>29815024
True i get them when i turn ~60 unless i accept a 20% penalty. but i can invest they money in different pre-approved funds
>>
Copy pasta>serious thread
>>
>>29814649
1.5k a month for the rest of you life
>without having to work from age 30
thats a deal.
>>
>>29814694
>not buying after brexit dropped the DOW 600 points and waiting for the rebound
Ya blew it
>>
i dont know if im doing the right thing, but i have a 401k and have about 50k in it. Im trying to be aggressive as fuck, and i put100% of it in stocks. the first quarter it gained like 6 grand, which was cool. but then i see just recently i lost 8 grand. but over the long term, it should go up steadily right?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.