[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America women on dating sites >fat >several kids >tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
America women on dating sites
>fat
>several kids
>tattoos
>hostile and rude
>demisexual sapiosexual questioning
>will consider open relationships
>excessive drug and alcohol use
>laundry list of what they want from you

Foreign Women on dating sites
>polite
>healthy
>smiling pictures
>no foul language
>fulfilling hobbies
>encourages you to talk to her
>>
File: image.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>29814564
>4 hours a week

What the hell? How does someone even get hired with that little availability.
>>
>>29814882
They don't like her and want her to quit so they give her little hours. She can't take the hint
>>
>>29814564
What a negative nancy. No wonder she cant get a date. No one likes a depressed person.
>>
>if you work in IT
>>
>>29814564
>Foreign Women
Yeah, they get westernized soon enough though.
>>
>>29815085
>if you work in IT
God fucking dammit, why are we always treated as lepers?
>>
>>29814564
which dating site is this? I want to check them out, there seem to be funny shit on it
>>
The foreign women meme, when will it die? Do robots not realise that these women just live in cultures where they have to hide their gold-digging and whoring side of themselves?
>>
LMAO what a fucking landwhale
Would not use her disgusting face to wipe my dhiarrea covered ass even if I got paid for it
>>
>>29814564
>I'm only working 4 hours a week
>BUAAAA MY BANK ACCOUNT IS RUNNING DRY I NEED A MAN TO PROVIDE FOR ME!!! :(

XD
>>
>>29815166
They're all gold diggers, I don't mind that. I would like it a woman who doesn't tattoo herself ugly
>>
>working on becoming motivated to do more
This is a procrastinator and excuse making person's bread and butter. You either are motivated or you aren't. If you are working on becoming motivated then you are motivated, if you aren't, then you aren't.
>>
>>29814564
>fat and in denial about it
>has a shit job
>incredibly picky
>I want MEN not boys
>NOBODY OVER 200 POUNDS

kek. this has to be fake. fat entitled bitches are just a meme, right? no surprise why she's single and on a dating site if she's real i guess.
>>
>>29815001
Businesses don't drop "hints", they fire people.
>>
>>29815383
I work at target and targets policy for firing people makes it insanely hard to do so, as a result they do this. I have also seen people like this make their availability so scarce that they might work once a month.
>>
>>29815383
They do drop hints, sometimes they won't give you a raise. They don't want to be on the hook for unemployment for her fatass. It's costly to fire someone.
>>
>>29815383
Not all businesses can fire without reason. Where I worked, they had to have filed 3 formal complaints within 6 months for there to be grounds for termination (except for extreme circumstances). Another buddy I know has the same workplace policy, most chains do.
>>
Who is that semen demon!!!!
Look at her tits! SAUCE NOW
>>
>>29815506
She looks like a downy
>>
Americans are just shit. It's not some government or jew boogeyman, US citizens have just always been shit. Death to America
>>
gotta be some fucking bait account. no way is that real.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.