[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being raped by a woman enjoyable? How does a woman rape a man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: when_the_rapist_is_a_she.jpg (114 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
when_the_rapist_is_a_she.jpg
114 KB, 600x400
Is being raped by a woman enjoyable?

How does a woman rape a man?
>>
>>29814516
usually, woman-on-man rape is when she pressures him for it to a point that he doesn't feel he can resist. imagine pushing her off gently but she keeps grabbing and pulling on clothes and then she puts you on your back and rides your dick while you are just waiting for it to be over. You didn't exactly punch her in the face to make her stop, but you totally didn't want to do it. It's really more like "rape". You could have stopped it, but you didn't because it felt uncomfortable.

Also sometimes they use drugs.
>>
>>29814557
this
also the woman usually isn't the hottest one around

However, the horrible nature of the crime is still blown way out of proportion
>>
>>29814557
>It's really more like "rape". You could have stopped it, but you didn't because it felt uncomfortable.
that's most male on female "rape" too tho
>>
>>29814516
I lost my virginity through rape

btw I'm a guy
>>
>>29814635
Greentext that shit nigga
>>
In the eyes of the law it's legally impossible for a woman to rape a man because obtaining the erection would require arousal.

Fight.
>>
>>29814703
not true at all
oreganoblox
>>
I wish a women would rape me like this.
https://www.literotica.com/s/i-like-to-rape-men
>>
>>29814516
By putting things up his ass and shit
>>
>>29814703
Rape does not mean lack of arousal. There have been cases where rapists argued that a woman's arousal was evidence of consent and they lost every case, because arousal is not intentional.

Technically speaking, though, you cannot rape a man through vanilla sex unless they are underage, by definition.

>The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.
>>
>>29814703
Not true.
There are stories of women using a q-tip without the cotton to keep the dick standing.
Knowing a guy is stronger, they drug his drink, then brings him somewhere more private, stuffs the q-tip down the guy's urethra, does her thing and leaves.
This can (and oftenly does) lead to permanent injury of the penis (unable to maintain an erection, intense pain while hard, etc.)
>>
>>29814832
>women using a q-tip without the cotton to keep the dick standing
holy fucking shit
>>
>>29814832
>>29814890
and they say male on female rape is bad
>>
>>29814673
Seconded

original commentu
>>
>>29814832

I refuse to believe this. No fucking way.
>>
>roommate throws a party
>drink a lot to sleep thru the noise
>ugly hambeast comes in my room
>wake up to her sucking
>pins me under her huge weight
>calls me a faggot for not liking it
>rides me for like 10 minutes
>half limp as first then fully
>gets off me and finally leaves
>drink more to calm myself down
>lock the door and back to sleep

she tried to apologize later
i gave her my best death stare
>>
>>29815124
>i gave her my best death stare

>not going to the police
cuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.