[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /doesn't feel human/ here? How is someone who never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Who /doesn't feel human/ here?

How is someone who never receives any recognition (let alone affection), who always has to wear a mask, always has to fake everything and force himself during the limited interactions he has with humans, who feels too distant to even try and become part of humanity, how is someone like that supposed to feel human?
It bothers me as well because I feel like I have no fellow aliens. None of the literature protagonists I used to identify with seem to have this. Even here, people have
>tfw no gf
but to me that's a very human problem, in that you first need to feel like a human with the potential to have a human gf so that you can be sad about not having one.
>>
I know that feel.
I feel like a fucking circus freak.
>>
I feel human but I want to be post-human, so how about that?
Honestly OP, you're lucky, apparently being free of the bullshit that plagues me like desiring a gf and desiring to be understood.
>>
It's actually pretty human of you to feel alienated.

I know you're sad, but step back for a moment and really think about how your situation is different from tumblr special snowflakes, the kind who claim that they're just "different". Chances are you're both exactly the same.

If this place isn't for you, then migrate somewhere else. Maybe stop being such a pathetic sack of shit who's afraid of other websites because you follow the Reddit boogeyman religiously
>>
File: 1467975499317.jpg (41 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
1467975499317.jpg
41 KB, 788x685
>>29814730
nicely spoken, very articulate!

orecunt
>>
>tfw you will never escape your primitive ape fleshbody
>tfw you have to eat drink poop peepee and masturbate
>youwill never be an incorporeal entity
FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS IS SO FUCKING PAINFUL
EVERY SECOND OF EVER HOUR IS HELL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>29814730
>think about how your situation is different from tumblr special snowflakes
I'll admit right away that I know little about tumblr culture and am basing this off of what you hear about them here.
I think the difference between me and them is that I don't really desperately want to be different, nor am I actively trying to be. I also haven't defined my difference as a thing of it's own, but rather to contrast to humanity as I perceive it.
>It's actually pretty human of you to feel alienated.
I agree with this. "not human" is a poor way to put it tbqh, but I don't know how else. Disconnected from the rest of humanity? Something like that maybe.

>>29814711
I am not the Ubermensch, if anything Untermensch. I haven't overcome tfw no gf, tfw no gf follows when I overcome my present condition.
>>
>>29815242
>but rather to contrast
but rather in contrast*
I phrased that poorly in general I think. What I meant is that I don't have an identity in a positive sense. I don't know what I am, I just know what I'm not.
>>
>>29814730
If this place isn't for you, then migrate somewhere else. Maybe stop being such a pathetic sack of shit who's afraid of other websites because you follow the Reddit boogeyman religiously
Oh, and as for this, where do you suggest? Last time I made a post people told me to go to wizchan, but that's not any better.
The best, I guess, is something completely unrelated. Some form of escapism. But for that you need to be passionate enough about something in the first place so that you can talk about it.
>>
>>29814986
This is actually the true struggle, nothing else matters
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.