[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>too much of a robot to be outgoing >too much of a normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
>too much of a robot to be outgoing
>too much of a normie to enjoy the company of autists
Who else here /robotpurgatory/
>>
It's called being a cyborg. You would know if you didn't find this board a month ago.
>>
Being a cyborg is the worst hell imaginable.

Robots are just as non-inclusive as normies.
>>
>>29814519
I'm sorry my lord, when will I meet the required time to be allowed to post? Do I need to run everything by you? Just give me your e-mail and I'll give 2 days notice of posts.
>>
File: 1357829228199.jpg (27 KB, 350x468) Image search: [Google]
1357829228199.jpg
27 KB, 350x468
>>29814562
>being this defensive when called out because lacking 4chan skills
>>
Your mistake is thinking you're better than the autists. You're exactly the same; you just have a superiority complex and they're the only ones left you can rationalize as being above.
>>
>>29814613
No, were still better. Our problem is our ego, we don't want to be like the normies because theyre fools nor do we want to give up and be like you. More or less we don't have the balls to make a decision.
>>
>>29814454
You know me too well
I work and have friends and have had sex so all the tfw complete autistic posts don't resonate with me. But at the same time I can't fully relate to normies maybe because I was full blow autism until I was 19
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.