[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just had a interview at mcdonalds >Employee walks up to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 0177 - 7Du3SUn.jpg (117 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
0177 - 7Du3SUn.jpg
117 KB, 1023x986
>Just had a interview at mcdonalds
>Employee walks up to me when I'm handing stuff out the window for the "job evaluation" and says "Don't work here mate, it's crap"
>She didn't even say it quietly, about half the staff must of heard it

How bad is it lads?
>>
>>29814278
She sounds like a bitter soul. I would love to work at MCD!
>>
>>29814278
It's crap lad. Nobody works there unless they have to. Just try and suffer through it until you can get a better job.
>>
>>29814321
Edit: It's crap unless you like the people you work with, then you can spend the whole day bantering
>>
>>29814337
>>29814321

>I am friends with someone there, it could turn out alright in the end
>>
>>29814278
It's fine with very good benefits and competitive pay for a job of that rock bottom level.

The roastie expects to be treated like a princess and have others do the work for her at every turn so she hates having to actually pull her weight even though it's highly unlikely she does.

The job will waste your time and you will despise it at some point but you'll enjoy the new experience for the first few weeks and appreciate the money enough to continue you may even make friends.

McDs had a bad rep as an employer and they went out of their way to change that.
>>
>>29814352
Didn't mean to greentext that
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.