[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/r9k/ always told me that sluts are rare and there are still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: legwoman.jpg (29 KB, 650x439) Image search: [Google]
legwoman.jpg
29 KB, 650x439
>/r9k/ always told me that sluts are rare and there are still suitable girls out there
>used to believe them
>now it's impossible to believe them anymore

Have I become cynical or are women really so slutty these days?
>>
>>29814142
>>/r9k/ always told me that sluts are rare and there are still suitable girls out there
Did it? Did it really?
>>
File: 1467972723313.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1467972723313.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29814142
another possibility is that there are no suitable girls for you because you are repulsive and no girl will give you attention, ever. just redpilling dont shoot the messenger.
>>
>>29814201
Yes, several years ago when "I want a virgin gf" - threads were a weekly occurrence.

>>29814250
While it's definitely true that I'm repulsive, it doesn't mean that all girls should be sloots.
>>
>>29814142
Women have sex. Men do. Everyone but robots do. Robots just have weird religious sexual views. It's mostly so they can pretend they are turning women down. We all know they're not
>>
>>29814764
anon boy tell'em
>>
>>29814142
It's their nature, nothing to get mad about. Treat them the way they deserve to be treated. Don't be nice to them, never listen to dating advice from girls either. Being a kind empathetic human being is unnatractive to women.
>>
>>29814764
Meh, I can't get laid for shit but I wouldn't wanna date a slut even if I could. If I ever stop being insufferable I'll either get with a qt with a low partner count, or I'll fuck sluts all the way to the graveyard. I legitimately couldn't love a girl who sucks strange dick.
>>
>>29815197
Wait until you're older anon, past 25 it's all single moms.
>>
>>29814142
You're completely right OP, there the literally billions of women in the world and all of them are whores. By age 5 they are already gulping down chad's cum. Only way you will find a virgin is if you raise them yourself, and even that won't last long because as soon as she can walk she will be visiting chad and Tyrone regularly.
>>
>>29814764
Reminder that religious sexual views are 100% correct.
>>
>>29815760
Go home christcuck, no one cares about your faggot on a stick
>>
File: multi-point-chart.jpg (366 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
multi-point-chart.jpg
366 KB, 1223x1541
>>29815814
Enjoy getting cucked by your blown out roastie whore
>>
>>29815814
>making this much reverse-sense
Cuckalacuuckcuuck
>>
>>29815290
A lot of them get indoctrinated fast, and even if they don't cum-guzzle, they'll still hop from boyfriend to boyfriend as fast as they can. Stop pretending whores are a minority, you're giving people false hope.
>>
If all girls are sluts then why cant you get laid?
>>
>>29817959
1. Because I'm a fucking loser who couldn't talk to a girl to save his life, and I realize that so I don't even try.
2. That doesn't make sense since women usually have the choice of fairly attractive men when it comes to casual sex, so even if I dragged my horny ass out, I'd still not get laid unless I was a seduction god or there is no better man around.

Just because women are sluts, doesn't mean they'll literally fuck everyone. Even just fucking the handsome guys takes a load of time and effort.
>>
>>29815197

Beepboop fuck the mattress
>>
It's neither really. Girls have always been this way since the beginning of time. We just see it more now due to the media
>>
>>29818323
Nah, the slutty ones are definitely taking over. Media is making it easier to tell non-slutty girls that being slutty is perfectly okay and in fact even preferable. I'd love to believe that things haven't changed, but that's impossible. Pity.
>>
>>29814142

This ain't the 1950s anymore, son. Most western women are sluts and whores, and anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded.
>>
There are still virgins out there. The problem is they're not on the internet, and they're under 18 years old. You have to go to rural religious communities, join a local church, and marry a girl as she's leaving high school.

After that don't let her watch TV or use the internet or hang out with other women. Keep her pregnant until you have all the children you want, and make her be a full time mother.
>>
>>29814142

There are many suitable women out there, problem is:

>they are female, so they never take the risk of making the first move, as most females are afraid of rejection and would rather be passive than active
>you are probably not in high school, so making friends in general is much harder
>because of most cute girls shy nature, its hard to distinguish them from the crazy attention whores who cling onto whatever they can to validate their existence
>if you ask every cute girl (who appears your type) out, then eventually rumours will start about that one thirsty guy who just wants sex, effectively discouraging you from any future romantic pursuits
>despite your aligned interests and personalities, your looks can easily be a make-or-break decision for whether or not she wants to be with you.
>these girls are typically younger or older than the average /r9k/ age. Most females over 40 understand the 80/20 rule and the younger females probably haven't dived into the hypergamy game.
>>
>>29818514

This guy knows his stuff.

It still annoys me that women are supposed to be "equal" to us yet they also benefit from chivalry, and if you have a problem with how western society functions in this aspect, then you are cast aside, in a sense.

Women in the western world have no idea how easy they have it - their biggest issue right now is how "men these days" don't ask them out on dates anymore. Fucking spoiled cunts.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.